Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Hmmmm the LP bass sounds kinda interesting if it's a reasonable player. Would you mind posting a pic or two to see if anything stirs within me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
I would love to see pics of those basses.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

lovely pics from last night, let me gety run and and some coffee and I'll get better ones.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

They're all in near perfect condition, no scratches or dings.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
How much for the AT3525?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Scarf posted:

How much for the AT3525?
They seem to be hovering used on eBay around $100-$125, how does $85 shipped sound?
Comes with the original box, shock mount and all that. It's in perfect shape.

I'll have it in the truck with me today if you want it (so I can ship).
PayPal is iostream.header at the googles.

Pics:

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Aug 23, 2013

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

iostream.h posted:

They seem to be hovering used on eBay around $100-$125, how does $85 shipped sound?
Comes with the original box, shock mount and all that. It's in perfect shape.

I'll have it in the truck with me today if you want it (so I can ship).
PayPal is iostream.header at the googles.

Pics:

I'll let you know in a few days. Thanks!

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Even swap for the Firebird?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

muckswirler posted:

Even swap for the Firebird?

Possibly, mind waiting until Monday for sure? I've had some local interest, if THAT works out I can just slide cash.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

No problem. Cash ships easier, I feel you.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!

Scarf posted:

I'll let you know in a few days. Thanks!

If Scarf backs out I will gladly take this off your hands.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PoorPeteBest posted:

If Scarf backs out I will gladly take this off your hands.

Due to just paying for a trip to Denver, it'll be a while before I could spring on it :\

PPB can take it

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

muckswirler posted:

No problem. Cash ships easier, I feel you.
Yup, both basses sold this weekend, soon as we get payment sorted out I'll hook you up, thanks man. :)

PoorPeteBest, PayPal info is iostream.header at google, no rush at all, but if you get payment out within the next hour or so I'll definitely be able to ship today as I'm heading into town shortly.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

iostream.h posted:

Yup, both basses sold this weekend, soon as we get payment sorted out I'll hook you up, thanks man. :)

PoorPeteBest, PayPal info is iostream.header at google, no rush at all, but if you get payment out within the next hour or so I'll definitely be able to ship today as I'm heading into town shortly.

PayPal sent!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

PoorPeteBest posted:

PayPal sent!
Hey I got monies!
Brought it with me so I'll be getting it shipped out to you a bit later today!

Thanks a ton, hope you dig it, please let me know it arrives ok and doesn't explode or something. ;)

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I have a Rodec Restyler and I'm looking to trade it for a Sherman Filterbank. If you know what either of these pieces of gear are, please get in touch! :)

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

I have a Gretsch Electromatic G5255 Special Jet. It's a discontinued model with DeArmond 2Ks in it. I'd rate it a 7.5/10, it's got some nicks and scratches but is in mostly good condition. I'd be looking for a Strat copy, but I'm open to other trades or cash.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

iostream.h posted:

EHX micro synth

Would you consider selling this outright, and if so what are you looking to get for it?

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

iostream.h posted:

Hey I got monies!
Brought it with me so I'll be getting it shipped out to you a bit later today!

Thanks a ton, hope you dig it, please let me know it arrives ok and doesn't explode or something. ;)

Came in the mail today, that was fast! Thanks!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

PoorPeteBest posted:

Came in the mail today, that was fast! Thanks!
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

CPL593H posted:

Would you consider selling this outright, and if so what are you looking to get for it?
Crap, I unloaded it yesterday evening before I saw this. Otherwise I totally would have!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Does anyone have anything to trade for my Boss CE-5 + MT-2? I'd do a 2-1 if you have something.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

iostream.h posted:

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

Crap, I unloaded it yesterday evening before I saw this. Otherwise I totally would have!

BOOOOOOO!

Alright, well thanks for getting back to me.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

CPL593H posted:

BOOOOOOO!

Alright, well thanks for getting back to me.
On the off chance that I could reacquire it, how much are you offering?

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

I've got a black LTD 401 with Floyd that I'd love to find a good home for. It's a great guitar and an awesome player, but I'm just really looking for a different sound. Willing to kick in some cash too on top of the trade.

Looking to trade for:

Strat (preferably with a larger 70's-style headstock)
Jaguar
Mustang
Tele Deluxe or Thinline
Les Paul Junior
Anything with mini-humbuckers (I'd LOVE a Les Paul Deluxe, but I know that probably isn't going to happen)

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

iostream.h posted:

On the off chance that I could reacquire it, how much are you offering?

I was going to see what price you'd throw out there, but I'm inclined to say 100-150 dollars.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Hey io you still want this joint? I'm going to be putting an assload of stuff on ebay tomorrow, but I'll save it for last. Just let me know. :D

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Anyone interested in a set of Texas Special Tele pups? Maybe like $50 shipped? I'll get some pics later.

ethan
Dec 16, 2004
If anybody wants to get their Electric Wizard on, I've got a Boss FZ-2 up for grabs. 100 shipped and it's yours(what I paid). It's a bit beat up, nothing major, but it's a Boss pedal.

Proco Rat SOLD

I'll get pics for interested parties, email/PP ethanjc at gmail. Prices are shipped US/Can (I'm in Vancouver)

ethan fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Sep 1, 2013

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Picked this up a month or two ago, stuck it to my pedalboard and then realized that I don't really need a reverb 95% of the time.

Oh well!

I yoinked the velcro off the back, and it pulled up the two stickers from the back, and two of the little stickyfeet aren't on it anymore (so the velcro would work), but it's otherwise perfect.

$90 shipped

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Anyone looking for an Avid Mbox? I'm thinking about putting it up for around $300.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

HollisBrown posted:

Anyone interested in a set of Texas Special Tele pups? Maybe like $50 shipped? I'll get some pics later.

Yes. Yes I am. If someone else hasn't claimed them already, just let me know where the funds need to go and it'll be as good as done.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Acid Reflux posted:

Yes. Yes I am. If someone else hasn't claimed them already, just let me know where the funds need to go and it'll be as good as done.

PMed

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Replied and paid, pleasure doin' business with ya again!

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010
Anyone interested in giving a Nektar P4 Panorama 49 Key midi controller a whirl?

Read up here: http://www.nektartech.com/PRODUCTS/Panorama-P4-P6

It's a pretty cool unit, attempting to bridge the gap between DAW and control (less keyboard/mouse, more knobs and buttons).

It would ship with original box and everything it came with.

I could also include a soft keyboard case with foam. Imagine a poor man's soft case. See photo

Here's a couple pictures

With the soft case, I'd ship this to you for $450.

Without the case, $375.

I know there was some trouble involving me and this thread selling a few months back.

To prospective buyers: I was slow to ship an item on more than one occasion. However, the buyers of merchandise did receive their items.

If you guys prefer I hit the bricks, I understand and will do so.

Thanks for reading.

etanmaet fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Sep 2, 2013

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

etanmaet posted:

I know there was some trouble involving me and this thread selling a few months back. If you guys prefer I hit the bricks, I understand and will do so.

Thanks for reading.

And (correct me if I'm wrong) there was an incident before that?

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

dj bobby bieber posted:

And (correct me if I'm wrong) there was an incident before that?

Sure, why not.

Do you have an agenda with this question?

Why not ask the question that you'd like the answer to, or make the comment that you would like to make rather than making a show of it, yeah?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

etanmaet posted:

Sure, why not.

Do you have an agenda with this question?

Why not ask the question that you'd like the answer to, or make the comment that you would like to make rather than making a show of it, yeah?

Because people should know that you aren't exactly the most stand-up seller. It's kind of a big caveat.

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

dj bobby bieber posted:

Because people should know that you aren't exactly the most stand-up seller. It's kind of a big caveat.

Right. I have edited my original post to better reflect the issues that the buyer's had in my previous incident(s).

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
is it an incident or was it incidents? I'm confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

juche mane posted:

is it an incident or was it incidents? I'm confused.

There was more than one incident in which I was slow to ship an item.

In that scope, there has only been one 'Gear trades' related incident.

I am apologetic to the goons I disrespected with my irresponsible behavior.

etanmaet fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Sep 2, 2013