Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It looks like the Xor is actually slower than the Assert, which is slower than the Void.

Oh well. You can't use a Void to play chicken in the tunnels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Eating your face since 1991.
So the Blazin activity on the East island lost all my medals and now hardlocks the game whenever I start it. Good job on putting out a game more broken than anything Bethesda's ever released :bravo:

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Bovineicide posted:

So the Blazin activity on the East island lost all my medals and now hardlocks the game whenever I start it. Good job on putting out a game more broken than anything Bethesda's ever released :bravo:

Might want to verify the game. That's not happening for anyone else. Also, I think Bethesda's games have been way more broken than SR4.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reiley posted:

Jumping through hoops is just another one of Zinyak's games. I bet you'd let him kill you too if he offered an achievement for it.

As soon as that was offered as an option I practically lept through the door. He didn't even have time to finish monologing. I love making obviously terrible decisions in videogames--I abandoned Batman in Arkham City too. :getin:

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I seem to remember being unable to play the second DLC for New Vegas for two weeks after it's release, and when they finally did fix it you had to start a new game in order to access it because of some weirdness with the save files. Also, rabid flying dogs.

Aside from the broken patch (during which I didn't play), I've only had one crash in like 30 hours of playing Saints Row 4. :geno:

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
I love how the quest to rescue Johnny Gat is titled 'The Very Next Day...'.

Oh the Gat came back,
we thought he was a goner,
But the Gat came back,
the very next day...

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Wolfsheim posted:

With all this talk of secret vehicles, is it possible to get a regular VTOL again, or any of the army vehicles? I know that tanks/etc show up during Mayhem activities and STAG equipment shows up in a certain somebody's loyalty mission, but you can't save vehicles during either of those.
The army helicopters still spawn on the army island, and now you can actually customize them in a gateway's menu. But disappointingly, after you recolor a Tornado to saints purple it only uses the custom colors when summoned from the gateway. In the Hub's vehicle delivery, it still summons in generic beige.

IdolNinja's cheats mod has codes for a ton of SR3 vehicles, including the preorder Saints VTOL. They're all still in the game.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Is it weird that I kind of want to read King's book? Well that and the sequel he's writing during this game.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
During certain activities (such as mayhem and blazin) a set of little greyed out boxes will come up on the left-center side of the screen. What the heck are these things? There's no indication of what they do, and my co-op partner and I can't figure it out and no amount of Googling is giving an answer. :(

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Pierce is definitely broken for me, I've gone back to before I ever recruited him and even to earlier saves on my other character who successfully did all of his content and initiating or completing his side quests is impossible because the game thinks he's unavailable even though he's sitting right there on the couch. I'm only going to miss out on the Inflato Ray which I never really use but I still want to have a full arsenal drat it.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Geomancing posted:

Oh the Gat came back,
But the Gat came back,
the very next day...

Son of... Of course!

Bovineicide posted:

The only two bugs I had during my play through was the menu breaking when I was trying to upgrade my stomp power while inside of a Fight Club and the game hardlocking while trying to steal a virused motorcycle for Shaundi. Both I was able to alt + tab out of, however.

I even played after the patch that apparently broke everything without issue, so I guess I got REALLY lucky. I haven't loaded the game since I beat it on Tuesday though.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Bosspostin'

I played through most of SR2 as Chow Yun-fat in a white suit and I've stuck to primarily white outfits ever since.

weaaddar
Jul 17, 2004
HAY GUYS WHAT IS TEH INTERWEBNET, AND ISN'T A0L the SECKZ!? :LOL: 1337
PS I'M A FUCKING LOSER
The only way to get the F69 on xbox/ps3 as far as I can tell is playing coop cat and mouse and hope that you get the vtol as your kill instrument.

Nate Breakman
Oct 16, 2003

Nate Breakman posted:

I'm having a weird bug where the game keeps auto-minimizing as soon as I start it up, and won't stay as focus for more than a couple seconds. I tried adding "-windowed" to the launch properties but that didn't get me anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas?

:siren:Anyone?

All I need to at least try to fix this are the launch properties to run the game in windowed mode or at a different resolution. I haven't been able to find them through google, does anyone have an idea?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

There should be a .ini file in the base folder that would let you start in windowed mode.

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Eating your face since 1991.

RadicalR posted:

Might want to verify the game. That's not happening for anyone else. Also, I think Bethesda's games have been way more broken than SR4.

Verifying it came back with nothing before, but brute forcing it eventually fixed it. Now I have to do all of those again despite having the rewards for getting gold before :sigh:

The game was pretty stable before they decided to upload the wrong patch to Steam, which I'm fairly certain even Bethesda hasn't done that before. This whole thing makes me wish Steam had a real patch certification process.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Anyone playing on the One True Platform (PC) can make the alien vehicle distance challenge and any other challenge as easy or hard as they want. The presets in that mod are very easy: 6,561, easy: 22,965, medium: 45,931, hard: 65,616 feet but you can open that file in a text editor and ctr+f for 'alien veh travel dist' and set the goal to whatever (in meters). Looks like all the other challenge goals can be modified in there as well.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I'm sure it's been said before, but getting gold on Hard M.O.M. is loving horseshit, no matter how quickly and efficiently I move around tossing poo poo through the hoops, It always ticks over to silver while I'm on my way to the last location. I got Gold on most of the rifts on my first try, and definitely got gold on the TK rifts the first time, but getting gold on hard M.O.M. is just tedious.

I went into this game thinking I was gonna grab all the cheevos, but now I just don't care about it anymore. It's so, so not worth it. It's much more fun to just do... well, anything else SR4 has to offer.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

Geomancing posted:

Oh the Gat came back,
But the Gat came back,
the very next day...

When The Boys are Back in Town started playing during Gat's loyalty, a slow smile crept up onto my face :unsmith:. When the characters talk about poo poo happening years ago, it's pretty meta, since the time frame is the same for people who've followed the series.

Does anyone know about the behind-the-scenes decision making concerning Gat's death and return? Due to the THQ->Deep Silver transition, there was obviously some executive tomfoolery happening at a creative level. I want to know the post-SRTT decision making process that basically said "gently caress IT, he's back".

I think that was one of those major stumbles of The Third, actually. The second cinematic, in the prison cell, Gat ruminates on the Saints' place in the world, their reputation and if they've fallen from grace (lol). I was preparing for the game to continue along some sort of commentary of the cost of celebrity, losing one's edge, or anything like that. But nope, not really. Anything attempting at even a hint of poignancy seems to have been cut after that initial bit, and it was all dildo bats, ham-fisted war on terror analogies, and luchadores.

Speaking of which, I'm ecstatic they ditched Angel, Killbane, and the Luchadores. Even Zimos got a mention, but the entirety of that stupid rear end wrestling plot of the The Third was summed up during Gat's loyalty mission in a throw away line.

I really disliked the Luchadores in the third. I thought they were out of place and too random, even for a game featuring all the poo poo it did. All the other gangs up to that point in the series, however cartoony, were based on some sort of real criminal organization. In SR1, the Westside Rollerz were based on illegal street racing gangs, the Los Carnales were Colombian Drug cartels, and the Vice Kings were based on L.A. based street gangs like the Bloods/Crips. The Sons of Samedi were a Caribbean drug cartel and blood cult, the Ronin were of the Yakuza, and the Brotherhood were tribal themed Hell's Angels. The Third featured the Morningstar, a trans-europe criminal syndicate (for the most part they were the Syndicate), the Deckers were a hacker collective. These all are easily placed in a game series about cartoony criminal gangs, because its about a half-step to the left to see where they drew the inspiration for these organizations. The Luchadores aren't based on the culture of any existing criminal enterprise whatsoever. Just by playing the game, I could figure out what the Morningstar and Deckers did as gangs, and where they operated from. I had to look up on a wiki what the Luchadore were responsible for. Nothing we actually see in game (gambling, gun running, and drug trafficking).

Throw in the emphasis of Angel's fall-from-grace and the focus on Luchadore culture was an ugly spot for the game, and were completely shoe-horned in. I thought Killbane and Angel's overall involvement with the criminal underworld in Steelport was going to be revealed, and was going to go somewhere meaningful. Turns out, that if you removed Killbane, Angel, their story, and the luchadores from The Third, nothing of value would be lost. Have Loren escape his tower alive, have him send Morningstar assholes to gently caress with the Saints at Gat's Funeral for seizing his tower, have him murder Kiki as Killbane does when they threaten desertion, causing Viola to leave the Syndicate for revenge on Loren. STAG shows up as normal due to the destruction Loren ordered on the bridge, and the Saints are caught up in an all out war with STAG and the Syndicate. Any mission or cutscene featuring Killbane can easily be reworked to feature Loren instead. Replace any Angel content with Oleg helping you disrupt Morningstar activities in increasingly bizarre missions. Oleg could have been a former Morningstar lieutenant, had a falling out with Loren, who captured him and used his DNA to create the mosntrous Brutes. The plot culminates with STAG capturing your homies and Burt Reynolds while Loren flees in disgrace after Oleg almost kills him. You have to choose whether to go after Loren and finish the job, or go rescue your homies.

In fact, who's idea was the Luchadores and Killbane? They were the worst thing about the storytelling of SRTT by a long margin. Losing them would strengthen the meandering plot that swaps a cool, suave villain for a stupid, random one.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Klyith posted:

The army helicopters still spawn on the army island, and now you can actually customize them in a gateway's menu. But disappointingly, after you recolor a Tornado to saints purple it only uses the custom colors when summoned from the gateway. In the Hub's vehicle delivery, it still summons in generic beige.

IdolNinja's cheats mod has codes for a ton of SR3 vehicles, including the preorder Saints VTOL. They're all still in the game.

Yeah, I got the army helicopter, but I want the VTOL!

PS3 so no mods for me, either. Ironically, though, I haven't had all the bugs PC users seem to be experiencing even before the patch :shobon:

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

One and the Same posted:

I'm sure it's been said before, but getting gold on Hard M.O.M. is loving horseshit, no matter how quickly and efficiently I move around tossing poo poo through the hoops, It always ticks over to silver while I'm on my way to the last location. I got Gold on most of the rifts on my first try, and definitely got gold on the TK rifts the first time, but getting gold on hard M.O.M. is just tedious.

I went into this game thinking I was gonna grab all the cheevos, but now I just don't care about it anymore. It's so, so not worth it. It's much more fun to just do... well, anything else SR4 has to offer.

You can drop the difficulty to casual and it will give you a more generous time limit without impacting any of the rewards.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

Dr. Abysmal posted:

You can drop the difficulty to casual and it will give you a more generous time limit without impacting any of the rewards.

Oh. Guess I'll do that then. :geno:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

blurry! posted:

Does anyone know about the behind-the-scenes decision making concerning Gat's death and return? Due to the THQ->Deep Silver transition, there was obviously some executive tomfoolery happening at a creative level. I want to know the post-SRTT decision making process that basically said "gently caress IT, he's back".

According to Scott Phillips Gat was killed in SRTT to drive the player to hate the Syndicate. He was basically Carlos 2.0.

I think someone earlier in the thread mentioned how Daniel Dae Kim would get like 10 unique tweets a day asking why Gat wasn't in SRTT, so he went back to Volition and was like "Hey, if you do a SR4 you really need to put me back in".

So in SRIV we get that "haha, you thought he was dead? gently caress that poo poo, this Gat don't die" best retcon ever.
:black101:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

One and the Same posted:

I seem to remember being unable to play the second DLC for New Vegas for two weeks after it's release, and when they finally did fix it you had to start a new game in order to access it because of some weirdness with the save files. Also, rabid flying dogs.

Aside from the broken patch (during which I didn't play), I've only had one crash in like 30 hours of playing Saints Row 4. :geno:

New Vegas was an Obsidian game :ssh: (Though Bethesda did the QA)

I personally haven't encountered any major, not on purpose glitches through my playthrough.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
The should have just killed New Shaundi for that. I wouldn't miss her.

Is that the only reason? I kept hearing DDK couldn't work it into his schedule.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

One and the Same posted:

Oh. Guess I'll do that then. :geno:

If youre playing on PC I can help you with that challenge, the hard M.O.M. is fuckin bullshit if you do it solo.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

CJacobs posted:

Something weird someone else noticed recently that I figured I'd share here. If you go to this location on the map:

And you stand in this general area:

You will hear some seriously weird poo poo. Like, yelling and torture and weird violent screams. If any of you remember that one house where you can hear the spouse abuse and chainsaw stuff in GTA: San Andreas, it's kinda like that! People have also been posting about weird stuff like pedestrians attacking them for no real reason while they're in the vicinity (like in my screenshot above!) but I don't know if that's a thing that normally happens everywhere or not.

Apparently it was there in SR3, too, but I don't have it installed right now so I can't check.

Confirming this... whatever it is... is present in SR3. On that note: what the actual gently caress? Why is this a thing? :gonk:

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
Power by Kanye West was the song everyone associates with The Third, but looking at the lyrics, its quite obvious it straight up is SRIV's theme song.

I’m living in that 21st Century, doin' something mean to it
Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his theme music

Come on :colbert:

No one man should have all that power
The clock’s ticking, I just count the hours
Stop tripping, I’m tripping off the power (21st-Century schizoid man)

Sociopath, or Puckish Rogue?

The system broken, the school is closed, the prison's open
We ain’t got nothing to lose, motherfucker we rolling
Huh? Motherfucker we rolling
With some light-skinned girls and some Kelly Rowlands
In this white man world, we the ones chosen
So goodnight, cruel world, I’ll see you in the morning
Huh? I’ll see you in the morning
This is way too much, I need a moment

The Simulation, the Earth's fate, and the Saints' response to losing everyhing

Volition fix this immediately :colbert:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

codenameFANGIO posted:

Honestly I jacked a <XOR> long ago. The broomstick is the only unique reward I've found so far. :(

Go to the parking lots on the lower level of the airport. There's a unique old car called the Relic you can customize the poo poo out of.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Me drive gud :downs:

I was hoping that the monster trucks would have car crushing physics like the tanks, and they didn't disappoint. :killdozer:

The pandamobile is the most :3: car ever. Even the little tail moves.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Zwingley posted:

Confirming this... whatever it is... is present in SR3. On that note: what the actual gently caress? Why is this a thing? :gonk:

It's not in my SR3. I'm sad.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

blurry! posted:

When The Boys are Back in Town started playing during Gat's loyalty, a slow smile crept up onto my face :unsmith:. When the characters talk about poo poo happening years ago, it's pretty meta, since the time frame is the same for people who've followed the series.

I think that was one of those major stumbles of The Third, actually. The second cinematic, in the prison cell, Gat ruminates on the Saints' place in the world, their reputation and if they've fallen from grace (lol). I was preparing for the game to continue along some sort of commentary of the cost of celebrity, losing one's edge, or anything like that. But nope, not really. Anything attempting at even a hint of poignancy seems to have been cut after that initial bit, and it was all dildo bats, ham-fisted war on terror analogies, and luchadores.

Speaking of which, I'm ecstatic they ditched Angel, Killbane, and the Luchadores. Even Zimos got a mention, but the entirety of that stupid rear end wrestling plot of the The Third was summed up during Gat's loyalty mission in a throw away line.

I really disliked the Luchadores in the third. I thought they were out of place and too random, even for a game featuring all the poo poo it did. All the other gangs up to that point in the series, however cartoony, were based on some sort of real criminal organization. In SR1, the Westside Rollerz were based on illegal street racing gangs, the Los Carnales were Colombian Drug cartels, and the Vice Kings were based on L.A. based street gangs like the Bloods/Crips. The Sons of Samedi were a Caribbean drug cartel and blood cult, the Ronin were of the Yakuza, and the Brotherhood were tribal themed Hell's Angels. The Third featured the Morningstar, a trans-europe criminal syndicate (for the most part they were the Syndicate), the Deckers were a hacker collective. These all are easily placed in a game series about cartoony criminal gangs, because its about a half-step to the left to see where they drew the inspiration for these organizations. The Luchadores aren't based on the culture of any existing criminal enterprise whatsoever. Just by playing the game, I could figure out what the Morningstar and Deckers did as gangs, and where they operated from. I had to look up on a wiki what the Luchadore were responsible for. Nothing we actually see in game (gambling, gun running, and drug trafficking).

Throw in the emphasis of Angel's fall-from-grace and the focus on Luchadore culture was an ugly spot for the game, and were completely shoe-horned in. I thought Killbane and Angel's overall involvement with the criminal underworld in Steelport was going to be revealed, and was going to go somewhere meaningful. Turns out, that if you removed Killbane, Angel, their story, and the luchadores from The Third, nothing of value would be lost. Have Loren escape his tower alive, have him send Morningstar assholes to gently caress with the Saints at Gat's Funeral for seizing his tower, have him murder Kiki as Killbane does when they threaten desertion, causing Viola to leave the Syndicate for revenge on Loren. STAG shows up as normal due to the destruction Loren ordered on the bridge, and the Saints are caught up in an all out war with STAG and the Syndicate. Any mission or cutscene featuring Killbane can easily be reworked to feature Loren instead. Replace any Angel content with Oleg helping you disrupt Morningstar activities in increasingly bizarre missions. Oleg could have been a former Morningstar lieutenant, had a falling out with Loren, who captured him and used his DNA to create the mosntrous Brutes. The plot culminates with STAG capturing your homies and Burt Reynolds while Loren flees in disgrace after Oleg almost kills him. You have to choose whether to go after Loren and finish the job, or go rescue your homies.

In fact, who's idea was the Luchadores and Killbane? They were the worst thing about the storytelling of SRTT by a long margin. Losing them would strengthen the meandering plot that swaps a cool, suave villain for a stupid, random one.

Dude. The luchadors. The ones that have specialists who focus on explosives, act like roided out madmen, and corner one third of the crime in Steelport (Syndicate = Sex workers, deckers = financial embezzling/hacking, luchadors = muscle)

Who base their entire operation out of a casino

I mean, knock the aesthetics if you want but the crime implications must have gone so far over your head that Gat died trying to hijack it

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES

blurry! posted:

Luchadores

My guess is Volition really likes wrestling and wanted to pay homage to it in the storyline. It coulda been strengthened a bit (especially Angel), but as a wrestling fan myself Murderbrawl XXXI was my absolute favorite moment in that game. Jumping on the turnbuckle and listening to the crowd count my punches put a huge stupid grin on my face. Without the story arc that moment just wouldn't exist.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Loren hardly makes a great main villain, to me. He never seemed like the perfectly calculating mastermind that he tried to act like, nor was he some brilliant and sinister and genuinely evil character like Zinyak, he was just some suave businessman chump who deserved to get absolutely steamrolled for underestimating the Saints in the way that he did. His death was satisfying, and I think putting it relatively early in the story created a good starting point for the Saint takeover of Steelport.

Hell, even the other gang leaders become side characters after a certain point, which is part of why the canon ending leaves both Matt and Killbane alive. The main villains of SRTT become Cyrus and Kia from the first moment they appear.

lesbian baphomet fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Aug 31, 2013

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

kater posted:

It's not in my SR3. I'm sad.

You sure you're in the right place?

Should wind up facing some double doors and hearing very disturbing noises.

If you're still not, what DLC do you have? Maybe it was added in GiS/Genkibowl/tTwC, I dunno.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MoonwalkInvincible posted:

Hell, even the other gang leaders become side characters after a certain point, which is part of why the canon ending leaves both Matt and Killbane alive. The main villains of SRTT become Cyrus and Xia from the first moment they appear.

(Kia. Because she's KIA)

PicklesMcGillicuddy posted:

My guess is Volition really likes wrestling and wanted to pay homage to it in the storyline. It coulda been strengthened a bit (especially Angel), but as a wrestling fan myself Murderbrawl XXXI was my absolute favorite moment in that game. Jumping on the turnbuckle and listening to the crowd count my punches put a huge stupid grin on my face. Without the story arc that moment just wouldn't exist.

I think any question of "Does Volition like wrestling?" would be answered by any doing any of the dash melee attacks.

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!

Hank Morgan posted:

I'm flying a STAG VTOL at the moment. Damned if I can remember how I got it since none of the challenges mention unlocking them so maybe I got them in a side-quest.
I have 100% completion and no STAG anything, so no. From the sound of it they were supposed to be unlocks but aren't. At any rate it seems the only way to get old gang/STAG stuff is to steal it in a mission where it appears or you're SOL.

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES

Toffile posted:

I think any question of "Does Volition like wrestling?" would be answered by any doing any of the dash melee attacks.

Or like half the taunts. My second favorite moment was Ric Flair strutting off the Syndicate tower.

Tommy 2.0
Apr 26, 2008

My fabulous CoX shall live forever!

Inzombiac posted:

Tommy, given my knowledge of you through CoH, I am terrified of what your SR4 character looks like.

Considering you are far from the first person to say this, I feel compelled to do something about my simply cool and handsome looking boss now.

edit: vvvv Glad I wasn't the only person that was wondering this. It pops up in stuff other than Mech missions too.

Tommy 2.0 fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

That drat Satyr posted:

During certain activities (such as mayhem and blazin) a set of little greyed out boxes will come up on the left-center side of the screen. What the heck are these things? There's no indication of what they do, and my co-op partner and I can't figure it out and no amount of Googling is giving an answer. :(

Anyone? I've made a screenshot that shows what I'm talking about - they're between the minimap and the little tutorial box on the left side. What the hell are those things?

• Locked thread