Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

caste football posted:

As far as Hillis goes, he slipped under the radar in 2010, strictly speaking. The Caste system was caught off-guard by his success, and then things went from bad to worse once the fans hunger for a white RB became clear with their voting him to the cover of Madden. That's when I believe the decision was made to never allow another white RB to slip thru the cracks. Hillis' career has been in a tailspin ever since, Gerhart is stuck in MIN, Leonard gets his annual 10-20 carries as a third down back, and Woodhead will continue to be criminally underused for the remainder of his career.

So bigunreal, to answer your question, we will never see another white RB rush for a thousand yards. Sorry, but it is impossible for me to be optimistic about this.

caste football posted:

Or, whites grow tired of the anti-white propaganda and this threatens the profit of jewco. Last night I watched the frisco and vikqueens game and Toby was given plenty of carrys in the half I watched. If you ask me he is a poor man's Peterson and that means he is a starter on 75% of the teams in the NFL the day of the trade. My view of the Caste System is that it is all pervasive from HS thru the NFL but it is extremely fragile dependent on nobody informing the masses that the king has no clothes.

caste football posted:

That assumes coaches won't "slip under the cracks." Bill Belichick has defied Caste orthodoxy in a big way on offense. I don't think he gets nearly the appreciation he should. Eric Mangini did the same in Cleveland, not only "daring" to start Hillis but also having a majority White defense on the field at times. Of course Mangini was fired by veteran Caste whore Mike Holmgren and shunted off to TV land. Certainly Chip Kelly has been a big surprise thus far. Even Greg Schiano isn't quite as orthodox as we figured as either Leonard or Hillis might be one Doug Martin injury away from starting.

Veteran Caste Whore Mike Holmgren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Sometimes the caste guys remind me of like some diehard fan of Colorado State football or something, latching on desperately to one or two players who come close to proving your fandom correct. Or like if you swore by Peruvian basketball players or something

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Arschlochkind posted:

Have they watched Hillis play in anything other than madden?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also if they're pinning their hopes on Eric Mangini, they got a long wait ahead of them.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

"Fan Hunger for a white RB" when it was really a manipulated voting troll to set up a choice between a one hit wonder and Vick at the height of his Dog Killer controversy.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yes, Minnesota is cruelly giving Gerhart's carries to some other guy who probably isn't very good anyway. I know it's cliche to make fun of their logic, but holy poo poo the dissonance is spectacular, I can think Roethlisberger is a tremendous piece of poo poo and still acknowledge he's better than several non-rapist quarterbacks.

Mar 27, 2003

It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Carr then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!

bigunreal, Caste Football Master posted:

Kevin Kolb has been effectively purged. His injury over the weekend was apparently the most devastating concussion ever suffered. They are already expecting him to miss the remainder of the season, and suggesting he will retire.

Now that's some concussion! Too bad Kolb, and Ryan Swope, and Austin Collie, couldn't get the RGIII kind of concussion. You know, when he came back the same week and played the entire game. I know all about Javhid Best, but in general whites seem to get concussions more frequently, and they seem to take a whole lot longer to come back from them.

I refuse to believe that that site isn't some big inside joke to a handful of guys out there.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The fact that Kevin Kolb was even competing for a roster spot this year kind of blows their whole "Whites get no chances in the NFL!!!" theory out of the water.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Rap posted:

Sometimes the caste guys remind me of like some diehard fan of Colorado State football or something, latching on desperately to one or two players who come close to proving your fandom correct. Or like if you swore by Peruvian basketball players or something

They really really like their old coach who made them semi-relevant for a few years. There is a steakhouse named after him.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Mel Mudkiper posted:

They really really like their old coach who made them semi-relevant for a few years. There is a steakhouse named after him.

If your old coach who made you relevant doesn't have a steakhouse named after them well maybe you should find a coach that isn't a scrub

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Arschlochkind posted:

i have an interview this friday at jewco

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

I already work there. It's pretty hard to fill positions with our policy of only hiring jewish, gay, black people. If you fit those basic qualifications, you're in!

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

wilderthanmild posted:

I already work there. It's pretty hard to fill positions with our policy of only hiring jewish, gay, black people. If you fit those basic qualifications, you're in!

I bought some pe'ot to weave in, do you think they'll notice :ohdear:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

If there's anything I learned from D&D, it is that Israel and other Jewco franchises will stop at nothing to elevate people of color over the white race.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

"Top Commenter" Jay Wescott got threateningly close to making my head cave in.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Yeah regular non-NFL players without great insurance deal with MRSA by, uh, dying.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Aug 28, 2013

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Just rub some bacterially contaminated dirt on it you pussy.

EDIT: Seriously, how does someone become a "top commenter?" Because I have never seen someone with a top commenter tag not say something profoundly loving asinine.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Captain Tolerable posted:

"Top Commenter" Jay Wescott got threateningly close to making my head cave in.

If that's from ESPN, the great thing about them using Facebook now is that you could just find the guy and link him all sorts of pictures of What MRSA Does To People, if you were into that sort of thing, I suppose

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Mel Mudkiper posted:

EDIT: Seriously, how does someone become a "top commenter?" Because I have never seen someone with a top commenter tag not say something profoundly loving asinine.

Something something people are idiots and like other idiots.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Generally it's for most likes, but if none of the comments are liked it's basically first posts at the top.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Serisothikos posted:

If that's from ESPN, the great thing about them using Facebook now is that you could just find the guy and link him all sorts of pictures of What MRSA Does To People, if you were into that sort of thing, I suppose

WHy would you do that

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

my lovely cat posted:

WHy would you do that

ownage

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

Cowboys fan posted:

Ok,..I’ll start. There aren’t but 5 starters on the Texans squad who could start for the Cowboys. And anybody who thinks Staub is better than Romo knows not of which he speaks.

So, let’s hear it. Name more than 5 Houston starters who are currently better than the opposing Cowboy. I’ll even give you a head start; 4 are on Houston’s O-line. So at what other positions does Houston have the advantage?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

At least he plays fair.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Romo is better than Schaub though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What kind of rivals pun is Staub?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I like that he uses the Oline as the freebie and not JJ Watt.

At least Dez vs Andre is a relatively fair fight now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I figured he'd claim that JJ Watt wasn't a 4-3 lineman or something, but yeah he'd probably be the fifth.

This could actually be a fun game with another team. How man 2013 Raiders would start for your team? I'd put Seabass down as an automatic one for everyone.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

I figured he'd claim that JJ Watt wasn't a 4-3 lineman or something, but yeah he'd probably be the fifth.

This could actually be a fun game with another team. How man 2013 Raiders would start for your team? I'd put Seabass down as an automatic one for everyone.

The Rams have Legatron, they don't need a single Raider player.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Anyone want some reading material today? Here's the annual white purge thread:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/16002-Annual-NFL-White-Purge-2013

quote:

The teams aren't interested exclusively in profits. Their primary motivation is to continue promoting the poisonous agenda that has all but destroyed this country. If they cared first and foremost about profits, for instance, Jacksonville or Miami would have signed Tebow long ago. That would have ensured record attendance, jersey sales, etc.

Even if white fans wake up and/or they price most DWFs out of the market, the NFL would simply mimic the NBA, exaggerating the level of fan interest by showing only the lower portions of stands, and big business would support the corrupt system financially by buying sky suites and reams of season tickets. Even if the stands were empty every Sunday, at every stadium, there is no way the msm would ever acknowledge it.

No other race would pay such attention to, expend such funds upon, and display such affection for a product that shuns and denigrates anyone who looks like them. But then again, who else but white males would continue to support beer companies that ridicule their kind with every message they send? Nothing illustrates the hopelessness of Don King'a America more than the pathetic site of these DWFs, making billions for companies that despise them, and making millions for black thugs whom they would largely fear having in their presence, if not for the phenomenon of professional sports.

We need to rethink the general stereotype that whites have superior intellects. Our race has largely abandoned critical thinking over the last fifty years, and embraced the transparent propaganda they've been exposed to, as no other race of people ever has. What other race has ever put the interests of another race above their own, on a consistent basis? Whites have been committing a slow collective suicide, have become soft and laughable, and it's hard to argue any more that we deserve to survive.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Chichevache posted:

Who's the Rams' starting RB again?

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Chichevache posted:

I think they'd take Tyvon Branch pretty quickly. They're starting a 2nd year UDFA and a 3rd rounder at safety this year.

Declan MacManus posted:

Daryl Richardson, but he's splitting carries with Isiah Pead. So yeah, they'd take Run DMC too.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Declan MacManus posted:

Who cares? At the end of the season his total yards and tds will be higher than DMC's.

I'm even willing to do an avatar bet on that. :toxx:

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Guys this debate really doesn't fit the concept of the thread

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Kalli posted:

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/16002-Annual-NFL-White-Purge-2013

quote:

it's hard to argue any more that we deserve to survive.
I agree with the racist man

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
What I don't get is why they continue to follow a game that, from their perspective, seems to have left them behind. Do they hope there will be some sort of Turner Diaries-esque uprising or something?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What I don't get is why they continue to follow a game that, from their perspective, seems to have left them behind. Do they hope there will be some sort of Turner Diaries-esque uprising or something?

Same reason we watch despite knowing what it does to the players I guess.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Same reason we watch despite knowing what it does to the players I guess.

I don't know if that jibes, I mean ultimately, we still enjoy the game and I kinda get the impression they don't anymore. That said, as a Niners fan it gives me extra incentive to root for SF, because I feel like they probably bought into the "Colin is a thug" narrative that one writer tried to push near Super bowl time and the Niners winning with Colin running the team would probably make them go ballistic.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Kalli posted:

Looove that this dude calls it "Don King's America" as opposed to, say, Obama's or Jay-Z's or any black person who has been relevant at all in the 21st century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bagelsport
Nov 14, 2005

I picked up a doctor - he's good with a knife
Says anaesthetic's a waste
of his time

A Violence Gang posted:

Looove that this dude calls it "Don King's America" as opposed to, say, Obama's or Jay-Z's or any black person who has been relevant at all in the 21st century.

There's just no room for Danny Woodhead in Frederick Douglass's America. :smith:

• Locked thread