Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Volmarias posted:

:byodame: "Why don't you put this effort into our relationship?!"

:byodood: "Quiet, woman, I'm fondling the TV!"

e: This a fantastic page-topper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Galler posted:

When Combofix fucks up, and it does sometimes, it fucks up bad and can be much worse than whatever you were using it to fix in the first place.

This is exactly why I didn't use it first, but I've thrown everything else in my arsenal at it and it still persists, worst case if combofix fucks it up, I'll system restore, and tell the guy I'll do a reimage over the weekend when I have time.

tjl
Aug 6, 2005

teethgrinder posted:

Any suggestions for converting MBOX to PST, for that one executive that absolutely insists on using Outlook...?
Doesn't have to be free, but Googling brings up tonnes of excessively-priced stuff. Seems to be a bit of a lucrative niche.
This post made me chuckle. I have done this before in a very round about way. If you have plenty of spare time this might work.

If the mbox data is less than 5gigs, you could use a free gmail account to convert. I had to do this in Mac Mail; just drop all the poo poo from the old mailbox into the brand new gmail IMAP account and wait. Then setup Outlook with the gmail IMAP to retrieve the mail and create a .pst in the process. Of course this only does mail, and only mail that meets gmail size limits... so it's by no means recommended or ideal.

tjl fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 5, 2013

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Dead Cow posted:

The other 20% :iiam: I fix things by standing next to the computers all the time.

I'm new to IT, but I've been a technician for a long time. The theory I've heard was described as "Bozon" field theory. See, there's these Bozon fields everwhere, they're just part of nature. The problem is that electronics are very sensitive to Bozons, too much Bozon radiaton in one place and buttons stop working, equipment won't turn on, glitches show up, etc.

For reasons that science can't explain, technicians can absorb Bozons. Just being in the same room, or even better, touching equipment can fix a Bozon problem.

Watch out though, there are some people who seem to emit Bozons. I think we've all met one of these people.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

tjl posted:

This post made me chuckle. I have done this before in a very round about way. If you have plenty of spare time this might work.

If the mbox data is less than 5gigs, you could use a free gmail account to convert. I had to do this in Mac Mail; just drop all the poo poo from the old mailbox into the brand new gmail IMAP account and wait. Then setup Outlook with the gmail IMAP to retrieve the mail and create a .pst in the process. Of course this only does mail, and only mail that meets gmail size limits... so it's by no means recommended or ideal.

HAHA ... I was aware of it ... and I suppose might have to do something like this. I actually have a bunch of MBOX's ... queries from Google Vault about an employee-who-is-being-terminated's clients.

(I felt bad until I actually saw his client-interactions and now completely understand why he needs to be removed.)

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Galler posted:

When Combofix fucks up, and it does sometimes, it fucks up bad and can be much worse than whatever you were using it to fix in the first place.

In cases where it's bad enough that it's worse after running combofix, you should be reloading the thing anyway.

Edit: suddenly a word. Maybe I shouldn't post from my phone.

The Fool fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Sep 5, 2013

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!

teethgrinder posted:

HAHA ... I was aware of it ... and I suppose might have to do something like this. I actually have a bunch of MBOX's ... queries from Google Vault about an employee-who-is-being-terminated's clients.

(I felt bad until I actually saw his client-interactions and now completely understand why he needs to be removed.)

Can Outlook import from Thunderbird? That'd be another roundabout option.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm new to IT, but I've been a technician for a long time. The theory I've heard was described as "Bozon" field theory. See, there's these Bozon fields everwhere, they're just part of nature. The problem is that electronics are very sensitive to Bozons, too much Bozon radiaton in one place and buttons stop working, equipment won't turn on, glitches show up, etc.

For reasons that science can't explain, technicians can absorb Bozons. Just being in the same room, or even better, touching equipment can fix a Bozon problem.

Watch out though, there are some people who seem to emit Bozons. I think we've all met one of these people.

I like this theory

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

deimos posted:

I've had someone shove a CD above the slimline drive on a Dell XPS (I guess they didn't push it down into the spindle hard enough for it to "snap") then get blamed for losing the only CD we had for a very pricy software package.

It was only when that computer kept having issues "when tilted", as in, the laptop would run normally, when I tested it it worked, took it back to the boss and it wouldn't boot. Took it back to my desk and it booted perfectly, went back to him with it on right that instant to show him I wasn't crazy and it turns off the second I put it on his desk.

The cause: A loving STAPLE DANCING AROUND THE MOTHERBOARD.

I had to open it up and o hey there's a CD on top of the slimline!

I had an issue with my home desktop computer where it would randomly power off and refuse to power on until I found the exact right combination of angling it and hitting it. I replaced basically everything except the motherboard. Went through 2 PSUs. Finally I decide it has to be a motherboard issue. Unscrew the motherboard, lift it up, and there's a loving screw that's been rolling around behind it and randomly shorting contacts this whole time. Sigh.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

tehloki posted:

I had an issue with my home desktop computer where it would randomly power off and refuse to power on until I found the exact right combination of angling it and hitting it. I replaced basically everything except the motherboard. Went through 2 PSUs. Finally I decide it has to be a motherboard issue. Unscrew the motherboard, lift it up, and there's a loving screw that's been rolling around behind it and randomly shorting contacts this whole time. Sigh.

It's one of those "email fails to send further than 500 miles" kinda issues that until you see it (and haven't experienced/read about it before) you can't believe it.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

deimos posted:

It's one of those "email fails to send further than 500 miles" kinda issues that until you see it (and haven't experienced/read about it before) you can't believe it.

Holy poo poo, that story is awesome. I love reading stuff like that, where "real" engineering collides head on with IT engineering.

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

Inspector_71 posted:

Holy poo poo, that story is awesome. I love reading stuff like that, where "real" engineering collides head on with IT engineering.

I can completely relate to the guy about to have a nervous breakdown when he's running his tests and it indeed is failing around 500 miles.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

thebigcow posted:

Can Outlook import from Thunderbird? That'd be another roundabout option.
No, that would be almost ideal. PST or bust.

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010

deimos posted:

I can completely relate to the guy about to have a nervous breakdown when he's running his tests and it indeed is failing around 500 miles.

There is just something so off-putting about a user reporting an error or problem that clearly just CANNOT happen. And then you try it out and reproduce it. They always result in the best stories though, and they are the sole reason I don't mind doing some end-user support occasionally.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

This isn't directly IT related, but one of my duties at work besides maintaining our hodge-podge of WRT54Gs masquerading as professional access points is contacting the head electrician with each tour and working out what they actually need out of what is listed in their rider.

I just got asked to advance a show but my boss once again failed to forward me the counter-offer. So now I get to call a guy and try to bullshit my way into giving him nothing but what I know we already have. And I will probably find out that he's getting more come the day of the show, making me look like the bad guy.

I've got a tentative :yotj: in Macau, any other goons in that area?

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Ah, I see.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Zero VGS posted:

Now, she doesn't like that she has "two desktops", she wants to be able to work offline and not worry about shuttling her files between the laptop and the terminal server desktop. How can I simplify things as much as possible for her? I'd just join the laptop to the domain if it weren't for needing an internet connection and VPN to reach the files.

What are your Domain controllers running?

If you're running 2008R2 you can use Direct Access
Basically it'll connect her to the corporate lan wherever she is without having to do anything to connect to the vpn.
You could couple that with Roaming profiles perhaps?

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

Kies is pissing me off at the moment.

Had a client with a Galaxy S2 ,was syncing with his personal outlook calendar fine and everything was working. Then he had some issue with his phone and his provider did a factory reset and reloaded his details etc. Now it won't sync his calendar with Outlook. Kies says it syncs and everything looks like it goes fine but nothing shows on the Calendar on his phone. The phone is definitely displaying the correct calendar. Samsung tech support only seems to have one answer for anything related to Kies and that is uninstall/reinstall Kies which has been done but no change. Adding to the annoyance is the client will not touch any cloud based system. So I can't get it to sync up to google or similar and then back down to the phone. He has not set up an account for the Play store so can't try an alternative calendar app. The phone only comes with a Samsung branded on called S Planner. I had to manually install the Android calendar on my one. Kies often seems to be quite hit and miss. Sometimes it will work flawlessly but then the same setup with a different phone/PC and various things will not work.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

door.jar posted:

There is just something so off-putting about a user reporting an error or problem that clearly just CANNOT happen. And then you try it out and reproduce it. They always result in the best stories though, and they are the sole reason I don't mind doing some end-user support occasionally.

I do love that the Dept Chair didn't report it to IT until the had a satisfactory amount of evidence to support the theory.

frogbert
Jun 2, 2007

MF_James posted:

zeroaccess rootkit you are my current bane! At the very least it's a side job I'm getting paid cash for and doing this while I'm on the clock at work.

The windows offline defender or whatever is pretty awesome, owned a bunch of stuff that no other scanner found!

The downside is that currently I can't get rid of this loving thing, I've thrown the book at it and it's still lingering somewhere... my last option is to combofix... which I've been somewhat hesitant to do.

I go Combofix straight off the bat. Nothing else comes close to cleaning that mess up.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:

Varkk posted:

Kies is pissing me off at the moment.

Had a client with a Galaxy S2 ,was syncing with his personal outlook calendar fine and everything was working. Then he had some issue with his phone and his provider did a factory reset and reloaded his details etc. Now it won't sync his calendar with Outlook. Kies says it syncs and everything looks like it goes fine but nothing shows on the Calendar on his phone. The phone is definitely displaying the correct calendar. Samsung tech support only seems to have one answer for anything related to Kies and that is uninstall/reinstall Kies which has been done but no change. Adding to the annoyance is the client will not touch any cloud based system. So I can't get it to sync up to google or similar and then back down to the phone. He has not set up an account for the Play store so can't try an alternative calendar app. The phone only comes with a Samsung branded on called S Planner. I had to manually install the Android calendar on my one. Kies often seems to be quite hit and miss. Sometimes it will work flawlessly but then the same setup with a different phone/PC and various things will not work.

Have you tried turning it...
Otherwise try to stop the app and clear any and all data.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

"Hey, Pyro, we're moving the stationary lab at your small elementary school this summer while you're on summer vacation"
"Awesome!"

I come back in mid-august to do the usual setup for the school year--get staff systems running, make sure their projectors/doc cameras/smartboards are set up, etc.
The lab wasn't moved. They disassembled the old lab and took all the computers to surplus, and moved the tables and peripherals to the new lab (from one portable to another portable that's the furthest away from the main building), but that's it. The new location has more power circuits, since the old lab was at borderline capacity and the new computers draw more power.

A week after I come back, the techs who were working all summer finally drop the freshly-imaged, donated-from-the-government computers off. But I can't really do anything because I don't know how the teacher wants the room set up. That happens about a week and a half before school starts. She wants them facing a certain way, and wants them in 4 rows of 4 tables (2 computers per table), with walkways around all sides, including the front of the room. Her teaching podium in the middle with a projector.
As you might guess, this is not specifically a 'computer lab' room. All the power is along the walls. There are like 7 15 amp circuits in the room, but their locations do not really work for our situation.

Supplies:
1 7-outlet power strip, 15' cord
6 6-outlet power strips, 10' cord
4 6-outlet power strips, 6' cord
1 7-outlet power strip, 6' cord
1 8-outlet power strip, 6' cord
3 6-outlet power strips, 15' cord 'borrowed' from the technology center
A rat's nest of network and power cables the techs just threw into a box without coiling or wrapping
11 computer tables with cable trays
30 computers
misc keyboards & mice, most PS/2 and non-optical

1) Ask custodian to locate more computer tables. It takes a week, but he gets some more tables from another building, except they don't have cable trays or cord holes.
2) Spend 45 minutes untangling cables
3) Check network situation; there are two cable drops in the room, both split into 2-pair connectors with 10+ year old AMP termination blocks, rated at 10mbit (using cable that's probably not even 5e and is just as old as the connectors). The one by the printer's working, the one at the front of the room I was going to use for the lab isn't. Try to find the other end in the punchdown panel in the PE office, but nothing works (and everything's labeled poorly at best).
School starts. Teacher will be teaching class in the lab two days, and I still have the usual bevy of first-week problems at all my buildings, including a teacher-induced switch loop that made an entire building's network act weird and took me 2 hours to track down.
4) Get Fluke cable tester from the technology center. Become worried when the functional cable drop reports 127 meters. Worry changes gears when the non-working drop reads 9.5 meters. Go into the ceiling, find that drop was purposely cut. We're now down to one over-length, decade-plus old cable to feed an entire lab of 30 machines.
5) Re-terminate the functional drop with a nice new connector, but I forget to do the punchdown end and I think that building's alarmed and I don't have my code available. Early day tomorrow!
6) I have plenty of power and even plenty of power strips, but what I'm missing are decent-length cords and power strips with enough outlets. I have to use 2 strips to service just 4 computers (Anyone remember PSUs that had an outlet specifically to plug a monitor into? I miss those), and the 10 footers aren't long enough to leave the walkways the teacher wants.
So, screw that poo poo. I shove the tables around until they're close enough to use the outlets, but I'm still running power strip cables across a couple walkways, and there's nothing I can do about it. The last row turned into two groups of tables back-to-back, perpendicular to the rest of the lab. I send an email to our PO guy to order 6 10-outlet strips with 15' cables, which would really simplify things. I wanted 25' cables, but apparently no one makes the drat things anymore.
7) Discover most of the outlets are so loose that gravity alone will expose the plugs. Send an email to the custodian, wish we had sturdier European plug designs.
8) Do the stupid network cabling. Wall to an 8-port switch, which feeds one block of 4 computers and the printer, and also goes over a 50' cable through the ceiling to feed 16-port switch, which feeds 4 computers and three 5-port switches. One 5-port feeds 4 computers, the other two 5-ports feed 4 computers each and another 5-port switch with 4 computers each, since I don't want to feed everything from one big switch and have to deal with even more cables across floors. I have 14' cables doing 2' runs to the switch because I don't have anything else on-hand.
9) Holy poo poo, these computers are gigantic. They're actually too big to comfortably fit on the desks if we want two computers per desk. So I spread the tables out more and stack them to the sides, making the wiring even messier. I plug all the poo poo in, then wheel the monitors from the old lab and hook them up.
10) I better test a computer, just to see. Nothing's on screen. Great, that means they don't output to the onboard VGA when they have a PCIe card installed. The PCIe cards are nVidia Quadro NVS290s with a special dualhead connector. The techs didn't bring me any adapters. The techs used an adapter when they imaged them, and left the video cards in. I have to pull all the cards out to use our VGA LCDs. At least they're tool-less. I curse the person who designed the PCIe retention mechanism. How often are video cards small enough that the lever's easy to reach?
11) Discover the vPros are loving awful case designs; at least, the side panel is. I've never seen a more finicky-to-seat side panel. I suddenly miss the Dell GX260/270/280s we got rid of.

I finally leave at 8pm, my first-ever (and hopefully only) 12-hour day. When I get the bigger power strips, I basically get to tear it apart and start over! I almost wish I drank.
I should diagram this ridiculous layout, but I have to sleep.

Swink
Apr 18, 2006
Left Side <--- Many Whelps

Zero VGS posted:

We have a new CEO and she's frustrated. We're an IT team of two, and as soon as she got in, she wanted to get rid of her desktop, and use new laptop exclusively.

- Our network is Windows XP, she insisted on Windows 7 for the laptop, not a big problem.

- Corporate requires the laptop to be encrypted (Sophos), and at work it has to be on a static IP.

- Corporate's GPO has file synchronization and offline files disabled. Our GPO uses homefolder redirection. In other words if one completely loses LAN connection, files are unavailable. This has never presented a problem before.

- For her to get to her files from home, she has sign in locally to the laptop, then sign into a VPN, then sign into a terminal server. Mercifully I made all three of these the same login/password.

Now, she doesn't like that she has "two desktops", she wants to be able to work offline and not worry about shuttling her files between the laptop and the terminal server desktop. How can I simplify things as much as possible for her? I'd just join the laptop to the domain if it weren't for needing an internet connection and VPN to reach the files. Plus, I've seen on some of our other laptops, that when they can't get a connection they won't always honor the cached credentials and might refuse login through the encryption software.

Cant she just dropbox her "home" files? Or exclude her laptop from the redirection GPOs?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A few months ago, we finally retired our 2005-era front-end servers.

As a half-joke, we told Marketing that we should totally put one on display in the lobby. I mean, we build servers, why not show off some of our best work, eh?

Yup.

I didn't think they'd actually do it. This is the same Marketing department that produced the annotated laptop from the last thread. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Sep 5, 2013

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
We got a ticket last week to terminate an employee today at 4:30pm.

We got a ticket at 3pm to create a new employee, the same person being terminated. Note that the existing employee had not yet been terminated when this new ticket was made.

IT doesn't know what's going on, but she's Schroedinger's examiner at this moment. And for a brief period, two of her existed. Maybe this is how the movie Primer worked?

Swink
Apr 18, 2006
Left Side <--- Many Whelps

McGlockenshire posted:

As a half-joke, we told Marketing that we should totally put one on display in the lobby. I mean, we build servers, why not show off some of our best work, eh?

Yup.

I didn't think they'd actually do it. This is the same Marketing department that produced the annotated laptop from the last thread. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn't it.

I think i really like this.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

McGlockenshire posted:

Yup.

I like this.

On another note, I was just brought on as technical support for a software update, and I was reading through the presentation and saw a sentence that made my blood curdle: "Our dedicated test servers will become the production environment at switchover". Am I right in being alarmed, or is this a thing that's done regularly?

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

Zero VGS posted:

We have a new CEO and she's frustrated. We're an IT team of two, and as soon as she got in, she wanted to get rid of her desktop, and use new laptop exclusively.

- Our network is Windows XP, she insisted on Windows 7 for the laptop, not a big problem.

- Corporate requires the laptop to be encrypted (Sophos), and at work it has to be on a static IP.

- Corporate's GPO has file synchronization and offline files disabled. Our GPO uses homefolder redirection. In other words if one completely loses LAN connection, files are unavailable. This has never presented a problem before.

- For her to get to her files from home, she has sign in locally to the laptop, then sign into a VPN, then sign into a terminal server. Mercifully I made all three of these the same login/password.

Now, she doesn't like that she has "two desktops", she wants to be able to work offline and not worry about shuttling her files between the laptop and the terminal server desktop. How can I simplify things as much as possible for her? I'd just join the laptop to the domain if it weren't for needing an internet connection and VPN to reach the files. Plus, I've seen on some of our other laptops, that when they can't get a connection they won't always honor the cached credentials and might refuse login through the encryption software.

Quick and dirty would be to set up a skydrive account, then install on both computers and point "my documents" there.

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

I love this. There's so much beautiful design going on in all sorts of hidden places. It's wonderful when it's finally exposed.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I was trying to convince my old VP to buy one of the old World of Warcraft servers and do something like that with it. Never did get him 100% convinced, which is a shame because that looks really swell.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

evobatman posted:

I like this.

On another note, I was just brought on as technical support for a software update, and I was reading through the presentation and saw a sentence that made my blood curdle: "Our dedicated test servers will become the production environment at switchover". Am I right in being alarmed, or is this a thing that's done regularly?

Your loving devs are lazy as all hell.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

McGlockenshire posted:

Yup.

That's kind of magical. I don't know what it says about your company to have an old server on display, but jesus, you can't fault their execution.

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma

McGlockenshire posted:

Yup.

Do you have a link to that annotated laptop?

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
:) Hey Dilbert Mind finishing up this deployment?
:v: Sure, what needs to be done?
:) nothing major just a few programs installed and a few patches run

Lo and behold I come to find out no one knows where the dependencies are, the database servers, or has ever installed this software before

:) oh yeah could you do the documentation on how to install something you have never done? oh BTW im going to go do something else. What am I doing? Who knows???

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 5, 2013

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

This is some Terry Pratchet poo poo and I mean that as a compliment

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

What am I doing? Who knows???

The IT experience.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I've been at work 30 minutes, and my loving remote connection to a client's server has been interupted 6 times. There's a bug that's only happening on the customer's site and of course we don't have a 'live' version installed on our servers :haw:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

MF_James posted:

Is it the thin clients breaking, the network connection or what? I support terrible terrible terrible thin-client networks, avoid linux technology crap that comes from japan (we used LT210s), those things have capacitor issues that we didn't find out about till deploying 10K+ maybe 20k+. We have changed to HP model ones that seem to work better so far.

Nobody knows for sure what's wrong. Our hunch is the the wifi driver.

Some of them bluescreen for no reason. I actually just realized I could try using bluescreen viewer on them. It's worked once on a desktop.

These users leave these things in the sun alot of times. Keeping in mind each thin is like 400 bucks on a cart that is 3000 each.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Golbez posted:

We got a ticket last week to terminate an employee today at 4:30pm.

We got a ticket at 3pm to create a new employee, the same person being terminated. Note that the existing employee had not yet been terminated when this new ticket was made.

IT doesn't know what's going on, but she's Schroedinger's examiner at this moment. And for a brief period, two of her existed. Maybe this is how the movie Primer worked?

This describes my entire August last year as my old internal business unit repeatedly terminated my access while my new internal business unit repeatedly set it up. (Does internal transfer count as YotJ? Yes, yes it did.)

Occasionally, this pattern still happens to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

I have an iPhone for a user that discharges completely with nothing running in < 1h. Is the Apple Store going to give me grief if I try and take a corporate device in that has someone else's name on it for service?

• Locked thread