Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Got a Pliny the Elder, Black Butte XXIV and Black Butte XXV in the fridge at home. Nothing in europe will ever come close to being that delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Also just submitted the shipping info for my engineered in america sous vide cooker. enjoy your overpriced and medciore old fashioned cooking techniques

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

chumpchous posted:

Also just submitted the shipping info for my engineered in america sous vide cooker. enjoy your overpriced and medciore old fashioned cooking techniques

same

lets be serious though we used the poo poo out of our privilege for a new cooking method

rule 36 so hard

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

chumpchous posted:

Got a Pliny the Elder, Black Butte XXIV and Black Butte XXV in the fridge at home. Nothing in europe will ever come close to being that delicious

all the poo poo im talking about european beers and my fridge is full of imported octoberfest stuff

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

chumpchous posted:

got one of them black butte XXVs sitting in the fridge too as well as a bunch of awesome southern tier stuff. someday this is definitely going to pay off.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

same

lets be serious though we used the poo poo out of our privilege for a new cooking method

rule 36 so hard

it's cool you have to cook it in plastic bags so i'm sure we've just discovered new and innovative ways to get cancer

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

chumpchous posted:

it's cool you have to cook it in plastic bags so i'm sure we've just discovered new and innovative ways to get cancer

this is the beginning of our downfall and the poors will inherit the earth

suspicious donkey!
Jun 26, 2013
go on, why dont you just throw some spices into youre red wine or put it into whisky barrels while your at it

savages

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
lol dont drink wine

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

chumpchous posted:

lol dont drink wine

white wine is gross & stupid and if you drink it youre gross and stupid hth

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

vaucede posted:

go on, why dont you just throw some spices into youre red wine or put it into whisky barrels while your at it

savages

sangria stored in a barrel owns so hard you dont even know son

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
if you're drinkign wine you've already made a big mistake, so what's a few more?

suspicious donkey!
Jun 26, 2013
nah i mean if you do those things to beer, why stop there

unless its christmas, in which case drink hot spiced wine all day every day

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
The Something Awful ForumsDiscussionSerious Hardware / Software CrapYOSPOSYOSPOS › post the most worthless beer opinions and greatest elitist douchebaggery you got

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Proteus4994 posted:

The Something Awful ForumsDiscussionSerious Hardware / Software CrapYOSPOSYOSPOS › post the most worthless beer opinions and greatest elitist douchebaggery you got

i'd be pretty bitter if i spent most of my time drinking sour grapes

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

chumpchous posted:

i'd be pretty bitter if i spent most of my time drinking sour grapes

instead you spend it drinking fermented grass juice?

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Vicas posted:

it doesn't help that beer really doesn't hold up well when it travels overseas, so all european beer here is either stuff brewed in bulk in st louis or had its taste ruined while it shipped

some european beer distributors are working on the freshness problem. it only takes a few weeks to cross the ocean, but having a few weeks across the ocean on top of several weeks winding through a distribution chain is bad

but it could be worse. the best american beers aren't exported at all. the entire world assumes our only beer is budweiser

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

some european beer distributors are working on the freshness problem. it only takes a few weeks to cross the ocean, but having a few weeks across the ocean on top of several weeks winding through a distribution chain is bad

but it could be worse. the best american beers aren't exported at all. the entire world assumes our only beer is budweiser

their first step should be "stop putting beer in non brown bottles are you even paying attention"

good american beers arent exported because they cant even make enough to keep up with domestic demand, i assume

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

their first step should be "stop making beer"

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
hey what's that website? kickstarter?

i funded robot turtles

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Vicas posted:

it doesn't help that beer really doesn't hold up well when it travels overseas, so all european beer here is either stuff brewed in bulk in st louis or had its taste ruined while it shipped

india pale ale was invented for just this purpose, high abv made it possible to ship from england to india without going bad

good stuff

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

can't go bad if it's already terrible!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i like beer in all sorts of different styles and from all sorts of countries

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
nothing ruins any yospos thread quicker than nerds having opinions about things.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

typically it's some babby opinion about something they've enver tried anyway

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

goddamnedtwisto posted:

nothing ruins any yospos thread quicker than nerds having opinions about things.

i disagree,

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

i like beer in all sorts of different styles and from all sorts of countries

me too!!!

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
american beers are caricatures of european beers

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
you can find good beers from many many different regions of the world if you just look and allow yourself to enjoy :)

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Sniep posted:

you can find good beers from many many different regions of the world if you just look and allow yourself to enjoy :)

llol wrong

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

um, european beer? get the gently caress out.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Werthog 95 posted:

um, european beer? get the gently caress out.

what are you going to do, wave a coors light lime margarita can at me?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

um no, obviously a superior dogfish head ipa

because if a beer doesn't make you reflexively vomit the moment it hits your tongue, it's poo poo

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
90 minute ipa is perfection

also their santo palo jesus gently caress it's amazing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

chumpchous posted:

90 minute ipa is perfection

also their santo palo jesus gently caress it's amazing

im 90 minutes away from votin this thread a one ha ha!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The Leck posted:

got one of them black butte XXVs sitting in the fridge too as well as a bunch of awesome southern tier stuff. someday this is definitely going to pay off.

southern tier oooowwwwwnnnsss

also, dogfish head ipa in any number exceeding 31 is disgusting hopwater and grain alcohol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
that's weird cause the 90 isn't even very hoppy to me. mostly it tastes really sweet

plus it's all you can get out west

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
when i posted that i was thinking 'wow it's like i can taste the 90 minute right now' and then i remembered i'm drinking one

• Locked thread