Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

gco posted:

K these octogenarians have been enraged for over an hour and my only available upgrades are a seventh elder pledge or the elder covenant, which I've already toggled before finding out it doesn't do anything. Do I have to keep doing these elder pledges until the cost maxes out or something?

If you're able to buy the elder pledge/covenant you should already have all of the grandma upgrades. Did it just pop up for you after you bought One Mind or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

LAY-ZX posted:

If you're able to buy the elder pledge/covenant you should already have all of the grandma upgrades. Did it just pop up for you after you bought One Mind or what?

It appeared after I got the exotic nuts but I haven't been able to get past that after however many hours I've been checking up on it.

Also interesting thing of note: each chain cookie click counts as a golden cookie clicked, even if it's a blood cookie. I've gotten 4 cookie chains so far but none of them have exceeded 66.666 billion.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Ugh... The 95th Antimatter Condenser is going to cost 2 quadrillion :froggonk:

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Goddamit, I'm getting no Golden Cookies despite appeasing the Grandmatriarchs and I'm stuck at 1.5 billion Cps with no affordable upgrades. How can I increase my cps cost efficiently?

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Frionnel posted:

The 200th will cost just under 5 sextillion cookies, or 5 zettacookies.

The cookies never end. There are always more cookies.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Frionnel posted:

Confectionery science is very expensive. :colbert:

drat these condensers are great. I didn't think he could come up with anything after Time Machines, but welp he sure proved me wrong. The only question now is what the hell could possibly come next.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

I think firefox updated or something and cleared my cookies.

I'm free! Freeee!!

mr. nobody
Sep 25, 2004

Net contents 12 fluid oz.

ViggyNash posted:

Goddamit, I'm getting no Golden Cookies despite appeasing the Grandmatriarchs and I'm stuck at 1.5 billion Cps with no affordable upgrades. How can I increase my cps cost efficiently?

I'm at your point and I'm going to keep going until I have the 100 time machine achievement, then reset take stock of life.

I'm getting golden cookies but I'm still working towards the 10x elder pledge achievement.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Frionnel posted:

Number 137 costs 719,393,118,731,390,500

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

SlayVus posted:

Number 137 costs 719,393,118,731,390,500

201 costs 5.5,160,483,206,033,77e,+21 cookies, but I don't want to go over that because then it would be at 201 and it wouldn't be round and I think I might ACTUALLY have OCD thanks to this game.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Good thing i'm resetting after the 100th then!

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Syrg Sapphire posted:

201 costs 5.5,160,483,206,033,77e,+21 cookies, but I don't want to go over that because then it would be at 201 and it wouldn't be round and I think I might ACTUALLY have OCD thanks to this game.

What is your total amount of cookies make? I'm currently sitting at 20.5 Quintillion.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

SlayVus posted:

What is your total amount of cookies make? I'm currently sitting at 20.5 Quintillion.

Cookies in bank : 8.3,519,978,732,003,84e,+21
Cookies baked (all time) : 1,.13,336,613,025,315,49e,+23

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Obviously the solution is to reset for prestige.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Syrg Sapphire posted:

Cookies in bank : 8.3,519,978,732,003,84e,+21
Cookies baked (all time) : 1,.13,336,613,025,315,49e,+23

I don't know what that is.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

SlayVus posted:

823,519,978,732,003,840,000 cookies and 113,336,613,025,315,490,000,000 cookies...I think. My scientific notation is a tad rusty.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

D34THROW posted:

823,519,978,732,003,840,000 cookies and 113,336,613,025,315,490,000,000 cookies...I think. My scientific notation is a tad rusty.

MAYBE off by a decimal place but I'm also similarly rusty, so I mighta hosed up the math too. Tossing it into windows calculator I got an extra 0 though.

Giggily posted:

Obviously the solution is to reset for prestige.

Cookies forfeited by resetting : 4,.57,718,146,202,46e,+25

Doctor Doodler
Feb 14, 2012
I got 100 antimatter condensers. I don't want to play this game anymore.

SlayVus posted:

A lot.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Awesome! posted:

I think firefox updated or something and cleared my cookies.

I'm free! Freeee!!

Free to start again from the start. :unsmigghh:

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Oh god those antimatter condensers. I saw that when I logged in in the morning with 60t or so cookies. I was around 800m cps. 58 condensers, 3 doubler upgrades, and antigrandmas later, 4.96b cps.

But the 2% chips instead of 5%. I'm going to have to reset again once I get 1 quadrillion, aren't I?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Does anyone know the actual formula for the heavenly chips?

The pattern in the notes isn't enough for me to fit to a geometric sequence (a + an + an^2 +...)

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Does anyone know the actual formula for the heavenly chips?

The pattern in the notes isn't enough for me to fit to a geometric sequence (a + an + an^2 +...)

Not sure why he called it a geometric sequence, it isn't. First heavenly chip takes 1 trillion cookies. Second takes 2 trillion more or 3 trillion total. Third takes 3 more trillion (6 total), fourth takes 4 more trillion (10) and so on.

So basically N heavenly chips require (1/2)(N)(N+1) trillion cookies.

Or, if you have T trillion cookies, you'll get floor((1/2)*(sqrt(8T+1)-1)) heavenly chips.

Color Printer fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Sep 15, 2013

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.
I started playing this on Friday, now I'm doing 3 billion CPS and looking forward with glee towards the Kitten Overseers, what the hell is wrong with me.
Also I like that this thread moves faster than any other thread I'm following.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Color Printer posted:

drat these condensers are great. I didn't think he could come up with anything after Time Machines, but welp he sure proved me wrong. The only question now is what the hell could possibly come next.

Super Saiyan grandmas

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Grey Goo cookiebots. I was going to say grey gookies, but I can't figure out a way to make a portmanteau that doesn't seem racist.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Level Slide posted:

Super Saiyan grandmas

Ah yes, the Grandma upgrade that comes with the Hyperbolic Cookie Chambers.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Color Printer posted:

Ah yes, the Grandma upgrade that comes with the Hyperbolic Cookie Chambers.

Every cookie baked inside is worth a year of cookies baked on the outside world!

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

AnonSpore posted:

Every cookie baked inside is worth a year of cookies baked on the outside world!

At .5 CpS a year's worth would be 15,768,000CpS, so that might actually fit with progression.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Why not just call them Jammie Dodgers like a normal person :confused:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

AnonSpore posted:

Free to start again from the start. :unsmigghh:

:negative::negative:

gently caress it I'm cheating this time with an auto gold cookie click script. Guess I might as well also grab the true neverclick achievement.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You might as well get the script that does everything for you and just watch the numbers go up on their own. :colbert:

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Okay I got 77 Golden Cookies. Tell me the next achievement isn't for 777, please?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Jesus christ I'm sitting here at 20 billion cps and when I get a frenzy it goes up to loving 135 billion cps. If I got a clicking frenzy during this time I'd literally be making TRILLIONS OF COOKIES PER SECOND.

Robawesome posted:

Okay I got 77 Golden Cookies. Tell me the next achievement isn't for 777, please?

(it is :ssh:)

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
So just how much does it cost to get to 100 condensers? :ohdear:

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Jesus christ I'm sitting here at 20 billion cps and when I get a frenzy it goes up to loving 135 billion cps. If I got a clicking frenzy during this time I'd literally be making TRILLIONS OF COOKIES PER SECOND.

(it is :ssh:)

You get a shitload more golden cookies once you get the upgrades. I was up to 400 or something like that before I reset at 700t cookies baked. I was paying a lot more attention to the game that time, though.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

Sindai posted:

So just how much does it cost to get to 100 condensers? :ohdear:

The 100th condenser costs 4.08 quadrillion cookies.

In total you would spend over 31 quadrillion cookies on condensers.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
If you export your save, is that specific to a server side save location or is it just code for the content of your save and needs to be updated every so often?

Silverbolt
Jun 7, 2013

by T. Finninho

Suaimhneas posted:

Why not just call them Jammie Dodgers like a normal person :confused:

Or call that heart one "One of those danged cookies Mario baked in Yoshi's Cookie." My CPS sucks but then again I only got to play for two hours before someone closed the tab on me.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

oldgoatmon posted:

If you export your save, is that specific to a server side save location or is it just code for the content of your save and needs to be updated every so often?
It's the encoded content of your save, you'll notice it changes every time you export.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

oldgoatmon posted:

Considering the massive size of that string I'd say it contains all your data.

• Locked thread