Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
If they never get together on the show at least we will have solace in the fact they are married in real life. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

This episode was brilliant. Each fantasy went pretty much as I thought. I love at the start they wanted to buy a beer on their way to paddys

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:

El Murguista posted:

"Lemme ask, are you good at playing characters?"

:smug:

There is no thread long enough to do this episode justice.
That was so loving good.

I can't describe how much I love this episode, simple stuff like Mac not getting puns and Rex being a buff angel and Charlie and the waitress eating an entire block of cheese for dinner.

"Nyte Kroller Roolz"

edit: :lol: there are Load Wipers in the Covington's House credits!

Barf Wight fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Oct 10, 2013

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Hahah, man. What a great episode. I think my favorite part was

Hats

Bras

Waitress Stuff

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Carthag posted:

Dennis' smothering-face was something else alright :stare:

He was getting off man

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yeah that scene was really freaky where he gets back his mojo by snuffing out her life.

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Dee blowing them all away with hesitation was great, but Charlie's sequence was the best by far. It was amusing at first but as soon as the music kicked in I lost it and didn't stop laughing till the end. Goddamn this show is still so good.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Nate RFB posted:

There are certainly some...implications with Dennis' dream.
They don't outright say that Dennis finally gets his dick working again when he smothers the life out of her but....the implication is there

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I thought Mac and Dee's segments were the best. Everybody saw Mac disarming the robber and being a total badass, but going from that to fighting off ninjas Steven Seagal Style, along with the gravelly voice and "puns" was so over the top it was amazing. That close up half shrug when Dee gets shot is totally gif-worthy. I'm sure Rob McElhenney was excited about airing this episode right after Mac Day, in which he was constantly cuckolded in badassatry by Country Mac. In this episode he gets to be a badass...even if it was in the form of a dream sequence.

And basically every time Butler Dee opened her mouth was gold.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Some people just get off on choking or being choked by their partners? Dennis is just the former is all

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
He likes to bind... be... bound.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I've been catching up on the show...and

Holy gently caress. Every episode, except maybe the 2nd, was unbelievably hilarious.
This 100th episode? Amazing......every fantasy was just so spot on from what I would expect.

Charlies was too drat funny

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I almost thought that when Frank ducked down behind the counter in his sequence he'd emerge shirtless, wearing a headband and unleashing an M60. What happened instead was way funnier.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I thought he was gonna bust out that revolver he seems to have at random times, and wasn't sure I really found that funny. Going the direction they did was loving genius.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Conquistador posted:

Yeah I thought he was gonna bust out that revolver he seems to have at random times, and wasn't sure I really found that funny. Going the direction they did was loving genius.

The music + slow motion replays of bites did it for me. Then after 20-30 seconds of hot dog eating montage, he starts on hot dog number 2 and it starts all over again.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

neckbeard posted:

*could not give less of a poo poo. What you said implies that Mac and Frank care about Dee.
Good username/post combo here.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I'm going to watch this episode again tomorrow and I'm going to have hotdogs prepared. And it's going to be goddamn amazing.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I like to think that Charlie has never seen Up, he just thinks using balloons to make a house fly is something you can do.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME
The best part is, we still have four episodes including "Flowers for Charlie", "The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6" and "The Gang Squashes Their Beefs" (with Gail the Snail!) to go, all of which sound like absolute goldmines as well. This season has been amazing.

Nelson Mandela fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Oct 10, 2013

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
The highlight for this episode for me has to be "Nyte Kroller Roolz"

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Edit: I am dumb

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

ShadyNasty posted:

(with Gail the Snail!)

Color me excited. Also, salty.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Charlie sequence :allears:

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Did Mac say he didn't forgive Dennis as he was dying? Because if so, that got a big laugh out of me

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Duro posted:

Did Mac say he didn't forgive Dennis as he was dying? Because if so, that got a big laugh out of me

Yes.

Exploder
Nov 15, 2005

Just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick
Groban loves his ladies to pop.

ShadyNasty posted:

The best part is, we still have four episodes including "Flowers for Charlie", "The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6" and "The Gang Squashes Their Beefs" (with Gail the Snail!) to go, all of which sound like absolute goldmines as well. This season has been amazing.

The last four episodes of this season can be complete poo poo, and I would still rank this as my favorite season. Judging from those episode titles, it's not going to happen, but still. They have totally outdone themselves this year. I know we Sunny fans expect this show to be snubbed for Emmy awards every year, and it doesn't even annoy me anymore, but it deserves some modicum of recognition. "The Gang Saves the Day" was pure brilliance.

I can't even choose what my favorite fantasy was, they were all fantastic. I think Charlie's was the best, Mac's was the most absurd (in a good way), Dee's was the funniest, Dennis' was the most disturbing, and Frank... was Frank. Their fantasies were perfect encapsulations of their souls, and this was a very fitting 100th episode.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

timp posted:

The music + slow motion replays of bites did it for me. Then after 20-30 seconds of hot dog eating montage, he starts on hot dog number 2 and it starts all over again.

At the start Frank mentions the store's hot dogs are so good you won't want to have another (best in Philly). As the gang dies in the background he enjoys another free hot dog and that's what makes it a fantasy. Goddammit Frank you are all of the goons.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Linked since they're a bit larger:

:stonk: Dennis.
:smug: Dee.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

She looks like the Grinch, if the Grinch were a bird.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Frank's sequence had me laughing the hardest I have in years.
I thought "is Charlie's gonna be a cartoon?" and yep, it happened.

I'm pretty sure this is the store front. Interior is somewhere else.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=sout...2,203.5,,1,0.44

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Sorry Dumpster Baby, I have a new favorite episode.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

How many takes do you think they did of this?

If someone would somehow make this into an avatar I would be all over it... Please!

Nelson Mandela fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Oct 11, 2013

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:

Drifter posted:

She looks like the Grinch, if the Grinch were a bird.

She's a beautiful blonde lady, not bird-like at aaaall

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

gucci mangosteen
Feb 26, 2007
Just got around to watching the last 3 episodes, I think Mac Day was my favorite but they were all good. I just sort of assumed he was gonna kick over the urn there at the end but of course the gang out-trashed me with Frank's toilet bit.

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009

El Murguista posted:

"Lemme ask, are you good at playing characters?"

:smug:

I was hoping for her to start dry heaving at this point, but I guess it was her fantasy. :v:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

glasnost toyboy posted:

I was hoping for her to start dry heaving at this point, but I guess it was her fantasy. :v:

I was expecting a return of her hispanic reporter or the St. Patricks day clown or whatever that was.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I love that Dee manages to work in one last "God dammit!" before she dies. :3:

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

El Murguista posted:

At the start Frank mentions the store's hot dogs are so good you won't want to have another (best in Philly). As the gang dies in the background he enjoys another free hot dog and that's what makes it a fantasy. Goddammit Frank you are all of the goons.

I was a little disappointed that he stopped at two. I wanted Frank to just stand there eating like a dozen hot dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Condiv posted:

True, but dee dies incidentally to the main characters actions in those, not as a direct result or a conscious decision. Their fantasies just show Mac and Frank could give less of a poo poo about dee (Frank could give less of a poo poo about anyone).

edit: Also, thinking about it, if he and the waitress got together, what would happen to her when she didn't live up to his fantasies? we already got a mild taste of what he would do to her in the episode where he uses that rich girl.

In Mac's fantasy when the gang is telling him how cool he is, Dee isn't even there is she?