Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution

Authorman posted:

I think Boston's gonna like all the material he rehearsed here!

Those lucky bastards. That's gonna be a great special guest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Listening to Cake Boss' first appearance... he doesn't repeat his name when people say it. It is insanely disturbing.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
What a great show, anyone know if the 10 PM one was as good?

And wtf was with that guy Billy who won the raffle, he drained all the fun out of Aukerman's bit.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Analytic Engine posted:

What a great show, anyone know if the 10 PM one was as good?

And wtf was with that guy Billy who won the raffle, he drained all the fun out of Aukerman's bit.

What did he do? (Billy, not Aukerman: I'm pretty sure I know the bit if it involves a fake iPod prize.)

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

ibntumart posted:

What did he do? (Billy, not Aukerman: I'm pretty sure I know the bit if it involves a fake iPod prize.)

He spent every minute upstaging Scott, even trying to take his microphone. It was pretty satisfying to see two of his "jokes" bomb and hear Scott say "it's not as easy as it looks, huh?"

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

dancehall posted:

Those lucky bastards. That's gonna be a great special guest.

Now I'm excited as hell

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

dancehall posted:

NYC show killed. The Birthday Boys were hilarious too.

I'm so relieved. Auckerman was nervous for the New York show when he was in Chicago.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Just listenend to the second NY show. PFT being amazingly filthy during WYR was pretty great.

'What if I lick a dog's pussy?'

tnimark fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Oct 14, 2013

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Just got back from the Boston show. Wow..all I have to say is Werner is working on one hell of a new movie.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Looks like we're getting a third season of the CBB TV show! :woop:

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Analytic Engine posted:

He spent every minute upstaging Scott, even trying to take his microphone. It was pretty satisfying to see two of his "jokes" bomb and hear Scott say "it's not as easy as it looks, huh?"

The guy he pulled up in Portland was such a weirdo I was convinced it was someone doing a character.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

anotherone posted:

... guy ... in Portland was ... a weirdo

You don't say?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Philly was AMAZING.

Guests Lord ALW and Tom Leykis and a first time? Would You Rather ending in a"I don't care!" vs "Indifferent." No-Winner

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Me in Reverse posted:

Philly was AMAZING.

Guests Lord ALW and Tom Leykis and a first time? Would You Rather ending in a"I don't care!" vs "Indifferent." No-Winner

It really was great. I had friends with me that had never really listened to the show before, but were familiar with PFT, and they loved every second of it.

The Birthday Boys weren't bad, either, but I think I'll enjoy their recorded stuff more. In actually looking forward to the show.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Got an email saying the Philly show was ready to be downloaded and looked at the guests. Listening to that poo poo immediately :getin:

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Lugaloco posted:

Got an email saying the Philly show was ready to be downloaded and looked at the guests. Listening to that poo poo immediately :getin:

I don't have my email yet. In the words of Bob Odenkirk: GODDAMMIT.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
In shame, I left the final show of tour early to catch the last train home. Can't wait to find out how that Would You Rather ended, because it went off the loving rails. Alan Thicke and Jesse Ventura made for an interesting pair.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I only listen to podcasts at work, and since I work for the government, I haven't listened in a few weeks now. Looks like I have a bit of an embarrassment of riches to come back to, especially after last nights DC show (which I had a chance to get tickets to, but had no interest in going to the ghetto that is the 9:30 club).

The first Todd appearance is one of my favorites ever, so I can't wait to get back to work!

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution

ArtVandelay posted:

I only listen to podcasts at work, and since I work for the government, I haven't listened in a few weeks now. Looks like I have a bit of an embarrassment of riches to come back to, especially after last nights DC show (which I had a chance to get tickets to, but had no interest in going to the ghetto that is the 9:30 club).

Look at this square.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Does PFT ever appear as himself or is he always on as a character?

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

whydirt posted:

He's always in character. I don't know how he does it, the guy's a genius.

e: I thought you meant on the current tour, he's appeared as himself but only a couple of times on the podcast.

Lugaloco fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 17, 2013

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

whydirt posted:

The only time I've seen him as himself on CBB are in the best of specials at the end of each year.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

He hosted an episode as himself with Kaitlin Olson, Matt Gourley, Jermey Carter, and Mark McConville that's really funny.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Tavarin posted:

The only time I've seen him as himself on CBB are in the best of specials at the end of each year.

The episode with Andy Daly as August Lint has Paul as himself along with Todd Glass.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

There was the episode he hosted

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Full episode, one of my all-time favorites. Matt Gourley and Jeremy Carter are so loving funny.

Reformed Pissboy fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Oct 18, 2013

cams
Mar 28, 2003

He also hosted one with Tig and Weird Al.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Full episode, one of my all-time favorites. Matt Gourley and Jeremy Carter are so loving funny.

Yes they are. Now someone go bump my Superego thread.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

How about they put out an episode this year before someone bumps it?

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Superego put out a few episodes on their website, but they're pay-for premiums. I bought the one with PFT and Andy Daly, and it was great albeit kind of short. If free is more your speed, there's always the old "lost" video episodes they recently uploaded again.

I love Superego (one of my top 3 podcasts) and I'm willing to pay for new episodes, but I have to say it's hard to compare the paid episodes I've heard to these CBB premium episodes, which have been way longer and pretty consistently great for a similar price.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I was at the international supermarket last night and they had sTab. Started cracking up right in the store.

Started listening a few months ago and I never realized Horatio Sanz was so hilarious.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Andy Daly tweeted the real life Dalton Wilcox has been found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaHBDoUOtNM

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

We really need a return of Dalton Wilcox, or just Andy Daly in general. The guy's a delight and a comedy genius.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Lugaloco posted:

We really need a return of Dalton Wilcox, or just Andy Daly in general. The guy's a delight and a comedy genius.

I think Dalton Wilcox was on one of those recent live episodes that I can't listen to because I'm literally Fourvel irl.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I'm not caught up on CBB the show but I thought Scott said in the latest episode of the podcast Dalton Wilcox was gonna show up on the show.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I think Dalton Wilcox was on one of those recent live episodes that I can't listen to because I'm literally Fourvel irl.

He was Dom Dimello in that ep. Though hilarious, I want to hear more crazy vampire Earth-loving stories from good ol' Dalton :(.

Want some scraps? They're wrapped in foil and everything!

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!

Beeez posted:

I'm not caught up on CBB the show but I thought Scott said in the latest episode of the podcast Dalton Wilcox was gonna show up on the show.

He was in the latest episode but it was pretty much all the same stuff from his podcast appearance.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I'm actually glad for that in some ways, maybe finally some of the people I know who refuse to listen to podcasts can experience Dalton Wilcox and his brave fight against vampires and loneliness.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Beeez posted:

I'm actually glad for that in some ways, maybe finally some of the people I know who refuse to listen to podcasts can experience Dalton Wilcox and his brave fight against vampires and loneliness.

Unfortunately they'll remain deprived of the phrase "land virginny".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeez
May 28, 2012
What?