Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

NienNunb posted:

Hearing KFG on both felt like that time Rick Rude appeared on Raw and Nitro in the same night.

This only works if KFG had a full beard on one and only a mustache on the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I've subscribed to the pisscast cause I'm an oatgan mark

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

listening to Pisscast #3

Manflurry has a voice for radio.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oldpainless posted:

This only works if KFG had a full beard on one and only a mustache on the other.

Well I did shave on the day thay recorded the Pisscast.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

143 minutes left? You had time to grow a whole next beard in the time it took to record this monster.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

coconono posted:

listening to Pisscast #3

Manflurry has a voice for radio.

And a face for it, too!

(I luv you manflurry)

Would you talk about you backyard wrestling career more? What was your name? Gimmick? Finisher? Did you train Wicked J?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Dear Wrestlehut Pisscasters,

Your podcast is really loving long.

Signed, Big Coffin Hunter

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

You really do need a format and a better running time.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Long running times work for me since I space them out between my work breaks. All hail long audio :toot:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Here's my suggestion: don't talk about WrestleMania 4 any loving more.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

deal with it, nerds

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
My goal is to make the podcast shorter, so if next week's is still too long blame Manflurry.

Oat and I started saying HEY MAYBE WE SHOULD WRAP IT UP like 45 minutes before we finished, so again, blame Manflurry.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

We could probably try and cover less stuff each week but I don't really care how long they go as long as they aren't boring.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'd rather watch a Greg Valentine match

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I was actively trying to make it as long as possible and was crestfallen I couldn't stretch it to 3 hours. Also thanks for saying nice things about me as I rely on positive comments to survive irl. I will try harder to make the podcast longer next time.

Also we are apparently sponsored by coconono now? He told me we are but I don't think we are being paid.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

...plus a full Impact review with outraged "free agent" AJ Styles working Impact for free to stick it to Dixie, putting his title on the line in the process

Maybe Bryan "Lagana Apologist" Alvarez is coming around.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Keep the pisscast long, I need something to listen to during work even if it's two losers and Manflurry shooting the poo poo about pro graps.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I was actively trying to make it as long as possible and was crestfallen I couldn't stretch it to 3 hours. Also thanks for saying nice things about me as I rely on positive comments to survive irl. I will try harder to make the podcast longer next time.

Also we are apparently sponsored by coconono now? He told me we are but I don't think we are being paid.

no you're being sponsored by PSP-tv.com. Mention psp-tv.com more.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LordPants posted:

Bryan has been the person most critical of TNA all week. He had that entire argument with Dave over AJ on Impact because he's mad how stupid it is.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

also Bryan has never given Lagana a pass for anything on the shows so lol

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah seriously, Bryan talks mess about TNA when they deserve it all the time. I don't know where this stuff about him defending or being an apologist for this storyline came from.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I think it started because he restated a report about 7,000 attending BFG, when Meltzer's early reports said 3,000.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Meat Recital posted:

I think it started because he restated a report about 7,000 attending BFG, when Meltzer's early reports said 3,000.

Fun fact Dave didn't have an estimate until hours later when he asked Hulkamatt for his expert opinion.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."
Bryan's not a TNA apologist in terms of "he thinks uncritically about TNA," it's that he has very good sources inside TNA and sometimes gets spun on stuff like those attendance figures.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I miss the days where Bryan would scream about TNA.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

HulkaMatt posted:

He'd scare the cats.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

HulkaMatt posted:

A BOAT MADE OF GOLD

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

WWE Discussion is the lovechild of Bob Backlund & Christian

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

Im glad Vinny isn't so depressed anymore :)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Re: Pisscast: I do a weekly podcast and we try to keep it to no more than an hour. Over an hour, people tune out.

Also, I will gladly guest. We can talk about Michael Cole becoming a skeleton.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

My complaint about the Pisscast is it's not long enough. 5 hours minimum or bust

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Little Mac posted:

Re: Pisscast: I do a weekly podcast and we try to keep it to no more than an hour. Over an hour, people tune out.

Also, I will gladly guest. We can talk about Michael Cole becoming a skeleton.

This sounds like a personal problem.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pisscast is much too long, it needs to be 3 minuets maximum.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Cardboard Box posted:

I don't know where this stuff about him defending or being an apologist for this storyline came from.

Perigryn posted:

Also, refused to pass any judgement on how overbooked he main event because he still believes that TNA will do the CM Punk angle better on Thursday by them arriving at the arena, AJ not being there and delivering a promo via Skype (thankfully, it didn't turn into a long argument this time).

LordPants posted:

That's what I was getting at.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i actually listened to the shows and he got pretty mad about it and said a lot of bad stuff about it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LordPants posted:

That's what I was getting at.

He flipped out hours later when they announced the rematch would be on Impact. He made fun of it on the board, he spent 20 minutes ranting to Dave how it made no sense as Dave said "It doesn't matter, the angle won't mean anything!" He has been the most angry person on the internet about this angle since the rematch was announced.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

He flipped out hours later when they announced the rematch would be on Impact. He made fun of it on the board, he spent 20 minutes ranting to Dave how it made no sense as Dave said "It doesn't matter, the angle won't mean anything!" He has been the most angry person on the internet about this angle since the rematch was announced.

I am angrier.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Doesn't count unless you have a podcast.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Ten Count question: What is your favorite Sexual Cornbread memory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Shaman of Cum posted:

also Bryan has never given Lagana a pass for anything on the shows so lol

Bryan: "I liked the finish"

Vinny: "Why?"

Bryan: "Well... let's wait till Thursday to find out."

Vinny: "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL THURSDAY ON THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR"

Bryan: "Maybe everyone turned on Bully... The crowd went crazy, a grown man hugged him and kissed him. And after watching every heel win I was happy for a babyface to win the main event, I don't care."

Before that he spent half an hour arguing with Dave whereupon he said that if he actually turns up he'll be pissed, but they're gonna do the angle right. Then there is the long argument about how the angle doesn't matter but Bryan reckons they should do it right.

And that's why I posted "It looks like Bryan has changed his mind".

• Locked thread