Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Blitz7x posted:

I can't think of the right superhero for Pryor

http://wildcards.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Eagle

Because it won't end well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andio
May 10, 2004

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind
It's pay day and I'm long overdue a new avatar, this wore thin some time ago.

I'm not creative enough to come up with a Bucs idea other than something to do with Revis and an island. That or something involving Warren Sapp or Lavonte David. Anyone have any ideas for a Bucs related avatar involving one of those three players?

Regardless of whether you manage to create a Bucs one, those you've done along with Febreeze have been fantastic!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Blitz7x posted:

Multiple Man. Terrelle Pryor faking a hand off to Terrelle Pryor while Terrelle Pryor goes deep

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

Multiple Man. Terrelle Pryor faking a hand off to Terrelle Pryor while Terrelle Pryor goes deep

No this is clearly Patrick Peterson

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Also need a "Jeff Fischer and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Rams."

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Hey, long time watcher first time caller, can I get Drew Brees as the Medic standing on top of a pile of defenders a la 3:36 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc&t=3m36s, except with a football instead of a Quick-Fix. Ignore the Heavy, or if you really want, make him an offensive lineman or whatever

CraigK fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Oct 29, 2013

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

CraigK posted:

Hey, long time watcher first time caller, can I get Drew Brees as the Medic standing on top of a pile of defenders a la 3:36 in this video , except with a football instead of a Quick-Fix. Ignore the Heavy, or if you really want, make him an offensive lineman or whatever

Or make him Jimmy Graham.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

bhsman posted:

Or make him Jimmy Graham.

Works for me, but I saw the "one player per av" part and didn't want to be greedy

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Now that baseball season is over it is time to abandon the sadness that is the Mariners and embrace football.

Please give me an avatar of Golden Tate waving to helpless cornerbacks before he scores a touchdown.

edit: Febreeze did this glorious thing so woo

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 5, 2013

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Love your work, thanks for volunteering so much of your time. I'm hoping for a NY Jets related one. My first idea is Rex King Konging the Twin Towers with a NY Jets plane coming for him, but I'm not sure if that's too...

I'll keep brainstorming.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Kirios posted:

This avatar has run its course a little bit (Props to Febreeze for creating this one in the first place!). I'm the only bobbletar left. :(

Since Watt's been suggested numerous times, what about Keenum taking down Schaub Metal Gear Solid / Splinter Cell Style? Preferably when Schaub has the :stare: look when he realizes what is happening.

I want to embrace the Keenum. :allears:

This will be the next avatar because I love the concept. Should be done Wednesday.

CraigK posted:

Hey, long time watcher first time caller, can I get Drew Brees as the Medic standing on top of a pile of defenders a la 3:36 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc&t=3m36s, except with a football instead of a Quick-Fix. Ignore the Heavy, or if you really want, make him an offensive lineman or whatever

This one won't be the next one after that, but it is one that I'll get to eventually.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yesss can't wait to spend some money. :getin:

Thank you TheChirurgeon. I may not need to ever change my 'tar ever again!

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Blitz7x posted:

Black Panther

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Blitz7x posted:

Blade because they are both black people. You can have him trying to ice skate uphill

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I just realized AradoBalanga got put on probabtion for his anime post. Hahaha I didn't think MV would actually probate him for it. MV you rule

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

Kirios posted:

This avatar has run its course a little bit (Props to Febreeze for creating this one in the first place!). I'm the only bobbletar left. :(

Since Watt's been suggested numerous times, what about Keenum taking down Schaub Metal Gear Solid / Splinter Cell Style? Preferably when Schaub has the :stare: look when he realizes what is happening.

I want to embrace the Keenum. :allears:

You're not the only bobbletar left but now it sounds like I will be pretty soon. :(

Can I get Johnny Jolly punching a hole through a purple Kool-Aid man?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

I just realized AradoBalanga got put on probabtion for his anime post. Hahaha I didn't think MV would actually probate him for it. MV you rule

We have good mods

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Probably the best I could come up with: Darren Sproles as Ant-Man running a TD in on the back of an ant.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Coldforge posted:

Requesting Alex Boone as Rhino.

I had fun with this one.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'd really like to see the Orton riding the whiskey bottle image redone except with Alex Smith on Andy Reid's back leaving behind a trail of barbeque sauce and pork ribs and the Niners in place of the Chargers.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Shindragon posted:

I had fun with this one.

Amazing, thank you.

Edit: New avatar :cheers:

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Oct 30, 2013

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Shindragon posted:

I had fun with this one.

Dude, that owns.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Shindragon posted:

I had fun with this one.

The flame stuff coming off of him is a nice touch

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Shindragon posted:

I had fun with this one.

That is fantastic. God drat I wish I could draw.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Gendo posted:

That is fantastic. God drat I wish I could draw.

Don't fret. Your Gendo-comics are all the better for the art.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Shindragon posted:

I had fun with this one.

Yeah I really like this. Great job!

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Kirios posted:

Yesss can't wait to spend some money. :getin:

Thank you TheChirurgeon. I may not need to ever change my 'tar ever again!

Done!

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

Oh my GOD. hahahahaha

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Absolutely incredible.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

holy poo poo :stare:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Straight owns. I'm guessing that's Case Keenum behind Schaub?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Hahahahahahahahaha

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo :stare:

:golfclap:

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Brent Grimes as Grimes from the "Genesis" video

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

This is loving amazing

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
If Febreeze doesn't do any Packers Halloween avatars, I'm interested in one. It's definitely time for a change. I'd like a more obscure player, perhaps Sam Shields? Maybe Mike McCarthy sitting the iron throne?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

HOLY poo poo that turned out way better than I thought! :stare:

Can anyone think of some great text to go with it or is silence golden on this one?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kirios posted:

HOLY poo poo that turned out way better than I thought! :stare:

Can anyone think of some great text to go with it or is silence golden on this one?

"Few Head Coaches have ever granted the Fifth Freedom. It's the right to defend our team, by attacking it. To safe gaurdour our wins by losing them. To save seasons, by tanking them. To do whatever it takes to protect our team. The Fifth Freedom is mine alone. I am Case Keenum. I am a Splinterback."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSAKvdZCgo

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Nov 1, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This is amazing and it belongs in a museum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

"Few Head Coaches have ever granted the Fifth Freedom. It's the right to defend our team, by attacking it. To safe gaurdour our wins by losing them. To save seasons, by tanking them. To do whatever it takes to protect our team. The Fifth Freedom is mine alone. I am Case Keenum. I am a Splinterback."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSAKvdZCgo

I actually like this one and will probably end up using it.

Running into a little problem with the image size though...it's a little over 40kb and you can only do up to 30kb on this website. I've attempted to resize / reduce the jpg quality but it just never looks anywhere near as good as the original. Any editing I've done with photoshop has yielded similar results (I'm also pretty terrible at image editing). Would someone be willing to assist on this end? I'm assuming just simply changing the black-to-white scale going towards Schaub would do the trick...but I don't know how to do that in Photoshop. :(

• Locked thread