Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

Why is that lamb checking out that pig's junk.

"SOME PIG!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon-Cat
Aug 18, 2005

Meow!

You just know there were serious discussions about if "The" was part of Cedric's last name or if it was his middle name as with Thomas Haden Church.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Icon-Cat posted:

You just know there were serious discussions about if "The" was part of Cedric's last name or if it was his middle name as with Thomas Haden Church.

I skimmed that and thought you meant that the creators debated whether or not to put the The in front of one or the other. Hmm.. Cedric The Entertainer or Thomas Haden The Church? Clearly the latter.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alhazred posted:

That's one wonky looking Natalie Portman:

While I was looking at her face, my brain decided that they were both riding a scooter and Thor is gripping the handlebars. I can't unsee it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

John Dough posted:

While I was looking at her face, my brain decided that they were both riding a scooter and Thor is gripping the handlebars. I can't unsee it.

Given that Thor flies by throwing Mjolnir and holding onto the strap, I suppose that's not wholly inaccurate. Of course, now you've got me thinking of a geriatric Thor flying through the air with a mystic rune-inscribed Zimmer frame.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Jedit posted:

Given that Thor flies by throwing Mjolnir and holding onto the strap,

This seems extremely prone to misjudgments.

High Warlord Zog
Dec 12, 2012

A Chinese theatre liked the above fan edit so much that they decided to turn it into an actual poster.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

High Warlord Zog posted:

A Chinese theatre liked the above fan edit so much that they decided to turn it into an actual poster.

I would totally watch a romantic comedy about Thor and Loki.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Ez posted:

I would totally watch a romantic comedy about Thor and Loki.

They are brothers you sicko.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Forgall posted:

Step/Adopted Brother so it's totally okay.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Forgall posted:

Things are different in Asgard, they're a different culture. Check your Earth privilege.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Thor knows what's up. Does he want Sif? Jane Foster? Kat Dennings? Well, Loki's a shapeshifter so how about all of them...?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Everybody look how damned cute this poster is

:buddy:

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Just a quick makeout sesh before he's back designing death machines! :v:

I kid, I kid... looks good, wanna see it.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Oct 6, 2014

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Calico Heart posted:

Everybody look how damned cute this poster is

:buddy:

The angle is a bit weird for me (looks like she is going to fall backwards) but the sentiment is perfect.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

zenintrude posted:

Just a quick makeout sesh before he's back designing death machines! :v:

I kid, I kid... looks good, wanna see it.

I'm wondering if they've announced who will play Horikoshi in the English version. The Japanese lead VA was Hideaki Anno.

Yes, that Hideaki Anno.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Rahonavis posted:

And a later poster that is slightly more indicative of what you're in for if you watch it. Holy poo poo, that cast list... :cry:

Why would they photoshop out the cow's udder? Isn't that what's supposed to make cows "funny"?

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Rahonavis posted:

And a later poster that is slightly more indicative of what you're in for if you watch it. Holy poo poo, that cast list... :cry:

That poor horse has its head ensnared in spider web. It's serving as a pillar for the entire structure. One move and he could break the entire web, who knows how long he has been forced to stand completely still like that.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I can't look away from the sheep... It's like someone photoshopped Joe Camel onto a testicle...

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Tomero_the_Great posted:

Why would they photoshop out the cow's udder? Isn't that what's supposed to make cows "funny"?

But udders are totally cow boobs and you can't have naked boobs on a poster THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :byodame:

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Lotish posted:

But udders are totally cow boobs and you can't have naked boobs on a poster THINK OF THE CHILDREN! :byodame:

The fallout from the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show was so fuckin' crazy.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Lotish posted:

That reminds me of this image from a Christian website's review of the Bloodhound gang album "Hooray for Boobies":

Just for context here is the unblurred album cover,

As funny as it is that they blurred cow udders, it's funnier that they blurred the pies.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
This counts as a movie poster, right?

And to make it even better, it was from their Twitter Account, not fan art.

(Edit: Attached it, didn't realize it would be that huge, sorry!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I can't hate that. I want to. But I can't.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I loving love Charmin's Social Media. They are the best.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

rear end guardian?

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Cinnamon Bastard posted:

I really, really need to see this.

As of November 1st, the Drafthouse Films remaster of "The Visitor" is out in the wild and showing in small select theaters across the country. You may be able to see it depending on where you live.

New remastered trailer: http://vimeo.com/77999098

Theaters and show times: http://drafthousefilms.com/film/the-visitor#watch

Mondo actually made a poster for the re-release and it manages to be one of the few Mondo posters I don't loving hate.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

I loving love Charmin's Social Media. They are the best.

Is this actually a thing then?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

G-III posted:

As of November 1st, the Drafthouse Films remaster of "The Visitor" is out in the wild and showing in small select theaters across the country. You may be able to see it depending on where you live.

New remastered trailer: http://vimeo.com/77999098

Theaters and show times: http://drafthousefilms.com/film/the-visitor#watch

Mondo actually made a poster for the re-release and it manages to be one of the few Mondo posters I don't loving hate.

Very 70s prog.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

PriorMarcus posted:

https://twitter.com/Charmin

Check their tweets. Yes it is a thing.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PriorMarcus posted:

Companies figuring out how Twitter works is the worst thing. It was way better when they they were just cluelessly posting product updates and bribing people with free products, now everybody is making stupid "wacky" poo poo featuring their product that is engineered to be copy-pasted all over the internet and oh hey look that's exactly what just happened in this thread.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Young Freud posted:

I'm wondering if they've announced who will play Horikoshi in the English version. The Japanese lead VA was Hideaki Anno.

Yes, that Hideaki Anno.

Wow I totally didn't realize that. I guess I'm gonna have to check out the subbed version

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Companies figuring out how Twitter works is the worst thing. It was way better when they they were just cluelessly posting product updates and bribing people with free products, now everybody is making stupid "wacky" poo poo featuring their product that is engineered to be copy-pasted all over the internet and oh hey look that's exactly what just happened in this thread.

Going to need some Charmin for that post.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Forgall posted:

Not the weirdest thing Loki has done honestly, I mean he was the mother of Odin's warhorse

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ruddiger posted:

rear end guardian?

There's an actual Marvel character named Asgardian, but he had to change it after he came out as gay.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

G-III posted:

Too bad it is complete garbage in comparison to the original one and the Drafthouse rerelease one.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Rahonavis posted:

As promised/warned earlier, posters for film adaptations of "Charlotte's Web". Here's the Hannah/Barbera version you probably saw dozens of times as a kid, and it had a hell of a tagline:

I remember watching this movie countless times. Is it the nostalgia talking, or was it a legit good movie?

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

That poster is somehow not convincing me on the whole "humble" thing.
Might be the million characters following the pig. Might be the marching band. Who knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

achillesforever6 posted:

Not the weirdest thing Loki has done honestly, I mean he was the mother of Odin's warhorse