Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kitties are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Crasscrab posted:

i really thought the sensual massages would go over well i was incorrect

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
ok cool you can stay if you're a bit more subtle with your weird flirting

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
nobody understands a true romantic like myself

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Fruity Gordo posted:

ok cool you can stay if you're a bit more subtle with your weird flirting

should i go

i should go

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Bollock Monkey posted:

My dad shaves his pits in the summer. He loves to show them off afterwards.

I figured I wasn't the only one who does this, but it's not really something i've had occasion to bring up. "Yo brah, you shave your pits to help the stink?" bad conversation

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I figured I wasn't the only one who does this, but it's not really something i've had occasion to bring up. "Yo brah, you shave your pits to help the stink?" bad conversation

guys are sensitive weeners

Rilae
Apr 10, 2007
Disinclined to acquiesce to your request
-snip- :j:

Rilae fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Nov 14, 2013

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Pick posted:

razor burn is awful and who in their right mind would wax their pits

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Declan MacManus posted:

razor burn is awful and who in their right mind would wax their pits
once you shave there enough times your skin gets used to it and it's not a problem at all. really the only problem is how fast it grows back.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Pick posted:

this is probably it, yeah

i use clippers instead of a razor because my tender babby boo boo armpits get all cut up and sore when I use a razor

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Prettz posted:

once you shave there enough times your skin gets used to it and it's not a problem at all. really the only problem is how fast it grows back.

this is a good tip. maybe i'll get into this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rilae posted:

Alright fellow (har har :j: )ladies, I figure this is the best place to ask right now without getting only responses of "hurr durr new gibbis is best gibbis." I didn't check the forums for about a week and this new gbs thing happened while I was away. I thought it was some Halloween thing, but it seems to be staying. Did I miss some mod-challenge or something? I miss the old GBS :(

mods got sick of GBS being poo poo so they were like FINE, it's PURE poo poo NOW

so yep, its this way now

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
this was a post, but it is no more

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Nov 14, 2013

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
d-do you ladies like anime? heh heh *tugs at his shirt collar*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Crasscrab posted:

kitties are good

same

Rilae
Apr 10, 2007
Thanks for the answers. I had missed all that, so I was wondering. I also missed the other thread you mentioned, so I snipped out my post, thanks for the heads up.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
anime is poop, ten billion points from slytherin

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
I found that even though my skin is super sensitive to everything (I have an allergic reaction to the rivets on my cheap dorm chair and can't use even hypoallergenic or aluminum free solid deodorant), I've never had razorburn. i think i'm lucky :)

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
stubbly armpit hair is way grosser than long luxurious armpit hair. imo either shave enough to keep it completely gone or just let it go. anyhow just thought this thread could benefit from another guys perspective and lord knows you laides need more to be insecure about

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Rilae posted:

Thanks for the answers. I had missed all that, so I was wondering. I also missed the other thread you mentioned, so I snipped out my post, thanks for the heads up.

no wangers sisterfriend!

Rilae
Apr 10, 2007
The worst is when you nip your ankle bone on the razor or the back of your knee. :aaaaa:

t4styc4ke
Oct 25, 2012

VanSandman posted:

Raisins are gross. Grapes are gross.
Pits are fine.

Raisins are nature's candy!

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Prettz posted:

that poo poo is gross dude. leg hair in general is gross. if i could get rid of mine i would, but it's impossible.

also, tomboys

I don't know. It wasn't a big deal to me. She didn't grow much hair on her legs, and I don't either. I actually don't have much body hair. I dated a blonde girl in high school that had way more hair on her arms than me. That didn't bug me either, though she did make fun of me some.

Fruity Gordo posted:

yes but how do you feel about cats crasscrab this is important

I can't tolerate a pet that's smart enough to acknowledge me but doesn't. My fish are really dumb so they're cool, but cats? I don't like them. Revere me, I provide you with all sustenance.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Chiba City Blues posted:

I found that even though my skin is super sensitive to everything (I have an allergic reaction to the rivets on my cheap dorm chair and can't use even hypoallergenic or aluminum free solid deodorant), I've never had razorburn. i think i'm lucky :)

drat. have you ever tried a deodorant crystal? they sell them in health food shops, they're pretty cool. i have no idea what they are but they're natural and odourless and they don't stop perspiration but they stop smells, they're so weird. my usual advice for people who don't want to use aluminium deodorants is to dab your pits with lavender oil but i don't know how well undiluted lavender oil would go down on sensitive skin

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Pick posted:

My hair goes from my natural warm blonde down to a very, very light frosty pink over the course of about a meter. My hair is great :cool:.

Your hair sounds amazing, no lie. I'm totally poo poo at these "makeup" and "fashion" things but well-done hair is like art to me.

I'd be jealous if I didn't have naturally thick, jet-black wavy hair that makes people ask whether I dyed it that way. :smug:

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I am so pissed off at razors right now. Feels like no matter how I try to avoid it I get razor burn and I am seriously tempted to just say gently caress it and have hairy legs forever :mad:

t4styc4ke
Oct 25, 2012

Bollock Monkey posted:

How long does it take before growing out the pit hair stops being so loving scratchy?

My dad shaves his pits in the summer. He loves to show them off afterwards.

I think this is different for everyone? Or depends on the angle the razor cuts off the hair? ...Easy answer: when it stops!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i dont get why ladies fuss over their hair so much. as a man i just shave my hair off once a year and then let it grow back naturally. it looks amazing 100% of the time and i always get complements. ya'll should try it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gyre posted:

Your hair sounds amazing, no lie. I'm totally poo poo at these "makeup" and "fashion" things but well-done hair is like art to me.

I'd be jealous if I didn't have naturally thick, jet-black wavy hair that makes people ask whether I dyed it that way. :smug:

My hair was so much thicker before I went platinum blonde for like four years. drat that poo poo strips you down.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

don't dye your hair, retard

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

i dont get why ladies fuss over their hair so much. as a man i just shave my hair off once a year and then let it grow back naturally. it looks amazing 100% of the time and i always get complements. ya'll should try it

you cant make mad big teased shapes with a buzzcut, NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Prettz posted:

don't dye your hair, retard

whoa wow look at all these poo poo wrong posts itt. i am shocked they all come from manposters :smugbert:

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Fruity Gordo posted:

drat. have you ever tried a deodorant crystal? they sell them in health food shops, they're pretty cool. i have no idea what they are but they're natural and odourless and they don't stop perspiration but they stop smells, they're so weird. my usual advice for people who don't want to use aluminium deodorants is to dab your pits with lavender oil but i don't know how well undiluted lavender oil would go down on sensitive skin

i've seen that crystal stuff for sale at walgreens and I was thinking about trying it out, but i've heard really mixed reviews. right now i use this goopy gel poo poo that smells like cheap vodka/rubbing alcohol that i need to let dry before putting any clothes on or i run the risk of bleaching/staining
but it's really cheap and gets the job done, so :v:

my favorite is the 'lavanila' ~all natural~ poo poo that smells great and doesn't make me itchy, but 14 bucks for a 2oz stick is pretty expensive :(
also it has a really low melting point so i have to keep that poo poo in the fridge or else it'll get everywhere

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fruity Gordo posted:

whoa wow look at all these poo poo wrong posts itt. i am shocked they all come from manposters :smugbert:

no kidding

i wonder if men realize how ugly their poobrown hair is? and when it's scratchy, ugh

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

no kidding

i wonder if men realize how ugly their poobrown hair is? and when it's scratchy, ugh
no. unless you're dying streaks of hair bright pink or blue (sexy as gently caress), just don't ever dye your hair ever. it's such a dumb thing to do. like wearing high heels.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

GenericOverusedName posted:

I am so pissed off at razors right now. Feels like no matter how I try to avoid it I get razor burn and I am seriously tempted to just say gently caress it and have hairy legs forever :mad:

remember that next time you make fun of a man for doing the same, the neck is a very sensitive area and the hair there is far courser than on your legs missy!!! :spergin::hf::iamafag:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Prettz posted:

no. unless you're dying streaks of hair bright pink or blue (sexy as gently caress), just don't ever dye your hair ever. it's such a dumb thing to do. like wearing high heels.

hahahaha

streaks are for middle schoolers you pedo

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
ladies please do not do things that fail to make my dick hard, it is very unbecoming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Prettz posted:

look at wrongo mcincorrectson over here

• Locked thread