Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

hahahaha

streaks are for middle schoolers you pedo
i need to acknowledge this post, but i can't make a response to it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Prettz posted:

i need to acknowledge this post, but i can't make a response to it...

don't worry, your red title took care of it

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

look at wrongo mcincorrectson over here
hahahaha, wrong according to what criteria? no, seriously.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

don't worry, your red title took care of it
oooooooooooooooooooh GURL

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Prettz posted:

hahahaha, wrong according to what criteria? no, seriously.

ah perhaps you are correct and your subjective opinion is indeed more correct than literally everyone elses carry on goon sir

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Prettz posted:

don't dye your hair, retard

Dying is okay, bleaching is the way to death. Hydrogen peroxide is not a nice chemical.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
EXCUSE ME LADIES, ME AND MAH DILZNIK HAVE THINGS TO SAY ABUT UR HURZ

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

ah perhaps you are correct and your subjective opinion is indeed more correct than literally everyone elses carry on goon sir
ahhhhhh whatever, little lady.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gyre posted:

Dying is okay, bleaching is the way to death. Hydrogen peroxide is not a nice chemical.

even the peroxide-free stuff is mean poo poo

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
has anyone tried the manic panic bleach stuff? i kinda wanna keep my purple tips as my hair grows out, it's about at my mid back now and i want to go to a couple of inches above my waist, and i only have about three inches of bleached hair left. that seems like the mildest bleach but i've been abusing my hair for so long that maybe i should just let it be :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Manic Panic is noooooo good and also way overpriced

just go to Sally Beauty and have someone there help you out, they can find you the right strength developer (for the love of god never touch a 40)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

What lotion works best to keep your legs silky smooth? Its getting colder and my calves/shins are starting to protest. I've tried Jurgens Ultra Healing but I'm looking for something that lasts a little longer/is more moisturizing without being goopy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
cetaphil for everything

or caetaphil? whatever the poo poo it's called

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Prettz posted:

that poo poo is gross dude. leg hair in general is gross. if i could get rid of mine i would, but it's impossible.

also, tomboys

project a-ko ftw

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
please do not toy with my heart

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Fruity Gordo posted:

has anyone tried the manic panic bleach stuff? i kinda wanna keep my purple tips as my hair grows out, it's about at my mid back now and i want to go to a couple of inches above my waist, and i only have about three inches of bleached hair left. that seems like the mildest bleach but i've been abusing my hair for so long that maybe i should just let it be :(

MP isn't mild, it's pretty brutal but gets the job done really well. You could always just trim those damaged ends and wait a while longer before you hit your length goal, it would probably be worth it for the hair health.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

Pick posted:

cetaphil for everything

or caetaphil? whatever the poo poo it's called

Quoted for truth.

Is QFT still bannable? I hope not in wild west gbs 2.1. Cerave is good too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
basically don't buy Lush stuff it's half water and smelly as balls

t4styc4ke
Oct 25, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

What lotion works best to keep your legs silky smooth? Its getting colder and my calves/shins are starting to protest. I've tried Jurgens Ultra Healing but I'm looking for something that lasts a little longer/is more moisturizing without being goopy.

I like me some Lubriderm. Keeps away the winter eczema well. Moisturizing can be maximized by doing it within 10 min of getting out of the shower.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Prettz posted:

no. unless you're dying streaks of hair bright pink or blue (sexy as gently caress), just don't ever dye your hair ever. it's such a dumb thing to do. like wearing high heels.

I always found streaks really childish looking. Pick's hair sounds pretty awesome, though.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Hello.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have short, curly henna'd hair that looks like a flapper bob when I brush it and a prize-winning Jewfro if I don't. Argan oil changed my life.

I liked having long hair, but I never knew what to do with it. It's much easier this way, and I haven't had to unclog the shower drain since I got it cut.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Crow Jane posted:

I have short, curly henna'd hair that looks like a flapper bob when I brush it and a prize-winning Jewfro if I don't. Argan oil changed my life.

I liked having long hair, but I never knew what to do with it. It's much easier this way, and I haven't had to unclog the shower drain since I got it cut.

I've been growing mine out for 2 years and I've only just started wearing it loose instead of in ponytails and buns all the time and holy poo poo my hairs are loving everywhere. I shed more than my cat :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I thought Argan oil would be dumb poo poo like all the other dumb poo poo I'm supposed to use to "nourish" my hair, but son of a gun it's not bad.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

I thought Argan oil would be dumb poo poo like all the other dumb poo poo I'm supposed to use to "nourish" my hair, but son of a gun it's not bad.

The key is to put it on right after you've towel-dried your hair. It's supposed to be great for your skin as well, but I haven't tried that

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Pick posted:

basically don't buy Lush stuff it's half water and smelly as balls

The ultrabland cleanser wasn't bad. Made my skin happy anyways.

Also argan oil is a god drat miracle product

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Women's Rights? posted:

The ultrabland cleanser wasn't bad. Made my skin happy anyways.

Also argan oil is a god drat miracle product

Yeah they hit me with it at the salon and I was like WOAH

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I use an epilator. Rip those pieces of poo poo out by the roots.

I've been thinking of getting laser removal for my underarm hair because I live in LA, land of tank tops all the time. I have pale skin and dark hair, which they say is good for laser, but I hear underarm hair is the worst to fully get rid of. :(

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Does having your nail break really hurt? It never made sense to me seeing as it doesn't have any nerves.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Al Borland posted:

Does having your nail break really hurt? It never made sense to me seeing as it doesn't have any nerves.

Usually it breaks below the quick line so when it tears further along you end up baring the nail bed. That hurts.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I always had problems with really dry skin no matter what product I used, turns out really hot water in the shower is not good for you :downs:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I use an epilator. Rip those pieces of poo poo out by the roots.

I've been thinking of getting laser removal for my underarm hair because I live in LA, land of tank tops all the time. I have pale skin and dark hair, which they say is good for laser, but I hear underarm hair is the worst to fully get rid of. :(
you know we're in 2013 and i really thought that by now someone would have invented some kind of drug or something where they inject you in a spot and all the hair there falls out, permanently. if someone were to invent something like this they would pretty much be able to print money.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i've never used argan oil but as soon as i switched to loreal's "evercurl" line my curly hair is so soft and fluffy :3:
before i was shampooing once or twice a week and using a cleansing conditioner everyday

Al Borland posted:

not unless its broken down to the quick. it's just really annoying to have happen if you care about that sort of thing i guess

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Hi I'm a man and I feel entitled to being welcomed here.

Don't you hate it when I leave the toilet seat up??

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Frankly I don't give a poo poo about my nails

at all

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Al Borland posted:

Depends on how it breaks. Like this weekend I was being dumb and slammed my hand into a grocery cart and tore two nail. Neither of them were torn to the quick, but it wrenched my whole nail bed and hurt like a mother fucker and i had to trim all of my nails down to nubs which suuuuuuuuuuuucks

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

spacemost posted:

Hi I'm a man and I feel entitled to being welcomed here.

Don't you hate it when I leave the toilet seat up??

I just sigh, sadly put down the seat and hope that leaving the seat down also messes with your day

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Chiba City Blues posted:

not unless its broken down to the quick. it's just really annoying to have happen if you care about that sort of thing i guess

Ahh okay, Yeah I've had to rip a nail off before wasn't pleasant.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I gotta use sulfate-free shampoo, the usual brands make my hair fall out even faster. I shed at an alarming rate and my bathroom looks like Cousin Itt lives in there if I don't wipe it down every other day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Shithouse Dave posted:

I've been growing mine out for 2 years and I've only just started wearing it loose instead of in ponytails and buns all the time and holy poo poo my hairs are loving everywhere. I shed more than my cat :(

When I had long hair, I shed so much that I ultimately broke my vacuum. I have a LOT of hair.

Al Borland posted:

Depends on where the break is. If it's below the quick, it hurts like a bitch. It's more a pain in the rear end, because if you break a nail you have to file all the others down to match.

Speaking of nails, does anyone else have trouble keeping polish on for more than a day? I keep my nails pretty short and always use base- and topcoats, but I always, always get chips really fast.

• Locked thread