Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Miltank posted:

Imma spit some revised truth. If you wear clothes that make you miserable because you are trying to be sexy, then you are a tool.

whoa thats deep dude

you should, like, major in philosophy after you graduate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
I think everyone should just do whatever the gently caress they want

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Miltank posted:

Imma spit some revised truth. If you wear clothes that make you miserable because you are trying to be sexy, then you are a tool.

just trying to make the booty pop yo can't make a value judgment off of that

Crow Jane posted:

no offense meant. It might be the kind of city that just has to grow on you

maybe, i've got friends up there who love it but i just don't get it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

Baltimore has some nice parts but is mostly a pit

this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this may come as a surprise but Minneapolis is Really loving Cold in winter

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
How can you not find heat in the Heart&Soul of hiphop?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Pick posted:

this may come as a surprise but Minneapolis is Really loving Cold in winter

But everyone there is so nice. :allears:

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
Toki Wright is from Minneapolis and he's mean as hell

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HopperUK posted:

But everyone there isacts so nice. :allears:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

whoa thats deep dude

you should, like, major in philosophy after you graduate
no one should major in philosophy, just realize fuckin biotruths

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

I was there in October and I got home and the Heathrow customs dude was kind of surly and I was like, oh yeah, that's what people are really like. Minneapolis was like Pleasantville or something, drat.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HopperUK posted:

I was there in October and I got home and the Heathrow customs dude was kind of surly and I was like, oh yeah, that's what people are really like. Minneapolis was like Pleasantville or something, drat.

it's a lie they hate you and you will always be an outsider

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Pick posted:

it's a lie they hate you and you will always be an outsider

They did treat me like a fascinating alien because I talked funny, it's true.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if you didn't know another minnesotan prior to exiting the womb then you will never be part of their sinister circle of banality

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

if you didn't know another minnesotan prior to exiting the womb then you will never be part of their sinister circle of banality

Minnesota nice means master of passive aggression.

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Arnie_SS posted:

So ladies, penis size is really not that important to you, right? I'm asking for a friend, mine's actually a little over 8 inches and 6 inches around :heysexy:

Dudes got a problem being obsessed with their dicks. Most dudes are boring to bang because every little thing gotta involve dick. Their dick. Don't touch their nipples, that's gay. Don't touch their butt, that's gay. Can you move your legs and all your erogenous zones out of the way please, I need to hammer until you can't feel your kidneys. It's like your boner's a fire and if you don't put it out RIGHT NOW, the world will end and you may wind up gay. The dudes who figure out there are advances in sex tech like hands and tongues and toys and taking your time are the real winners, Mr. Coke Can.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

VanSandman posted:

Minnesota nice means master of passive aggression.

It's possible I was just dazzled by the general American thing where people are nicer to each other in general and talk on public transport and poo poo.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

HopperUK posted:

It's possible I was just dazzled by the general American thing where people are nicer to each other in general and talk on public transport and poo poo.

this is a myth it only happens in fairy tale lands like the midwest

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HopperUK posted:

americans are god damned friendly motherfucka

e: i just had dinner at a panera bread and sided up to some other random lady who wasn't there with anyone else and we chatted cause why not

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Corn Thongs posted:

this is a myth it only happens in fairy tale lands like the midwest

I SAW IT!

Pick posted:

americans are god damned friendly motherfucka

The chickie at the movies who got all excited and interrogated me about Doctor Who for several minutes was a bit weird but otherwise everyone was so friendly.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Pick posted:

e: i just had dinner at a panera bread and sided up to some other random lady who wasn't there with anyone else and we chatted cause why not

:psyduck:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

otherwise we were eating by alones!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Declan MacManus posted:

just trying to make the booty pop yo can't make a value judgment off of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HE3cyT0kD0

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

hahah that looks so unnatural

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Pick posted:

otherwise we were eating by alones!

Are you IRL a baby cat because otherwise this is bonkers go nuts.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

HopperUK posted:

America bitch

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

things i will converse with total strangers about : the weather, clothing, shoes, the music that's playing, music they might be listening to, what we're doing, what we're planning on doing, the seating, the decor, sporting events that have happened recently or might be upcoming, hair, makeup, ringtones, being in line, where i'm headed, where they're headed, particularly good or bad smells

exactly

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HopperUK posted:

pft i'm trendy and cool and know a lot about crustaceans, they should be grateful

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Pick posted:

pft i'm trendy and cool and know a lot about crustaceans, they should be grateful

Is it true about lobsters maybe living forever?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Pick posted:

e: double post

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

HopperUK posted:

Is it true about lobsters maybe living forever?

they're like lord of the rings elves, as far as we know they live until they're actively killed, like some species of jellyfish

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

to live forever... or be human...

I might pick lobster

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Pick posted:

they're like lord of the rings elves, as far as we know they live until they're actively killed, like some species of jellyfish

I only recently found out about the polyp stage of jellyfish reproduction and now it's one of my favourite facts. I just thought jellyfish had little baby jellyfish! I didn't know there was this whole other bit in the middle. Marine life is awesome.

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho

Bag of Hamsters posted:

Dudes got a problem being obsessed with their dicks. Most dudes are boring to bang because every little thing gotta involve dick. Their dick. Don't touch their nipples, that's gay. Don't touch their butt, that's gay. Can you move your legs and all your erogenous zones out of the way please, I need to hammer until you can't feel your kidneys. It's like your boner's a fire and if you don't put it out RIGHT NOW, the world will end and you may wind up gay. The dudes who figure out there are advances in sex tech like hands and tongues and toys and taking your time are the real winners, Mr. Coke Can.

A lot of women really seem to focus on the dick though and like take pride in getting a man off quickly but guess what, the way my biology works is if you make me cum I'm done and have no interest in the act anymore. Men aren't really multi-orgasmic and have a rather long refractory period of like 15 minutes in the absolute bare-minimum heat of the moment and more like 30mins to an hour naturally.

It's really weird having sex as a man because every single woman gives you a completely different "You know, all women <x>" story and I wish women would just stick to "<x> <y> and <z> work for me" and then suddenly I'm on target and can hit a home run every at bat.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

if only guys could ejaculate continuously without losing their boner. would solve a lot of problems in the world

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
That's actually why Ron Jeremy is as famous as he is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

to live forever... or be human...

I might pick lobster

frankly I do not put much stake in being human

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

who wants to live forever -someone who wasn't a lobster

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
Also I'm sorry to shatter any illusions but if a guy lasts a mythically long time in the sack it means he's either drugged up or he has to piss really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Photosynaesthesias posted:

Also I'm sorry to shatter any illusions but if a guy lasts a mythically long time in the sack it means he's either drugged up or he has to piss really bad.

sounds like you don't do your kegels

• Locked thread