Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

not gelato manufacturers

They'd just start producing Dick flavored Gelato, for those nights when you don't want to be bothered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Holy Calamity! posted:

true im just..im not comfortable..but maybe you ladies can help me out, im sick what sort of tea should i drown myself in

Tea has minimal calories, drink that and only that. If you're asking what flavor, don't be an rear end in a top hat. If you're worried about flavor you're setting yourself up for failure. You can do better.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
i mean which tea has the most magical healing properties

i was told that i want ginger

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Holy Calamity! posted:

true im just..im not comfortable..but maybe you ladies can help me out, im sick what sort of tea should i drown myself in

Put lemon juice, honey, and ginger in hot water. (it's not really tea but it's really good for a sore throat)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Holy Calamity! posted:

Shove ginger down your maw

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
ty :)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Here's what you're allowed to eat:

- Any green fruit or vegetable other than avocado
---don't put poo poo on it, except for that one brand that makes zero calorie dressing that tastes like chalk
- oat bran
---not oat MEAL, that has like +1/3 cals or some poo poo
- shirataki noodles
---the ones without tofu
- soy sauce (perfect!!)
- you are permitted some eggplant
- sugar-free jello
- turnip/rutabaga
- Arctic Zero
- salt

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
why not avocado- its a good fat!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Holy Calamity! posted:

why not avocado- its a good fat!!!

We aren't worried about nutrition here, dillweed.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
those clear no calorie noodles looked awesome at first but it turns out they're basically a tapeworm simulator, you have been warned

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

---don't put poo poo on it, except for that one brand that makes zero calorie dressing that tastes like chalk
- oat bran
- shirataki noodles
---the ones without tofu
- soy sauce (perfect!!)
- sugar-free jello
- turnip/rutabaga
- Arctic Zero
- salt

Maybe I'll just keep eating what I do anyways, keep the calories at a good level, and keep enjoying my life of healthy diverse food

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Holy Calamity! posted:

Pomegranate or peach or any other citrusy fruity things like that. Magical properties are that they taste pleasant and are refreshing. Ginger is also great.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

Maybe I'll just keep eating what I do anyways, keep the calories at a good level, and keep enjoying my life of healthy diverse food

the circle of the Cosmo has banned you

i bet you drank a milk once

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

those clear no calorie noodles looked awesome at first but it turns out they're basically a tapeworm simulator, you have been warned

what the hell this looks amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVTZppltMSs&t=487s

how have i never heard of this

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Pick posted:

- oat bran
- shirataki noodles
---the ones without tofu
- soy sauce (perfect!!)
- sugar-free jello
- turnip/rutabaga
- Arctic Zero
- salt

Look at this fatty, retaining water with her precious "salt." Why don't you just give up a buy a rascal now

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

There's a guy in BB Crew named Armitage and I made a reference but it turned out he named himself after a toilet manufacturer :smith:

how poignant, a toilet that makes you think of anime
or vice versa

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

the circle of the Cosmo has banned you

i bet you drank a milk once

Actually milk is gross, I prefer soy or almond milk. Only dairy I eat is heavily fermented in some way or another.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Chiba City Blues posted:

how poignant, a toilet that makes you think of anime
or vice versa

Anime? I was thinking of a book :/

Spurned again

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Women's Rights? posted:

Look at this fatty, retaining water with her precious "salt." Why don't you just give up a buy a rascal now

That's why you drink coffee as a diuretic :eng101:.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Sabel posted:

Pomegranate or peach or any other citrusy fruity things like that. Magical properties are that they taste pleasant and are refreshing. Ginger is also great.

Yeah that's great if you don't get horrible canker sores if you eat citrus when you're sick

Espy posted:

Actually milk is gross, I prefer soy or almond milk. Only dairy I eat is heavily fermented in some way or another.

Soy milk is delicious.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

gross really? I'll stick to forgetting/being too lazy to eat and then wolfing down sandwiches. How much do those lady vitamin supplements help?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

at least almond milk is low-calorie, if you get it unsweetened, which of course you would because you are A Winner

tastes like someone blended some bland worthless poo poo in water, which puts it pretty high on the list of milk substitutes

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Anime? I was thinking of a book :/

Spurned again

hahaha sorry i once dated a dude who was hella into this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armitage_III
so that is the go-to definition even though i've read Neuromancer a million times :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
curse the FDA for banning phen-phen, it only killed a couple people.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
pro tip: almond milk makes homemade smoothies wonderfully delicious!! also magic bullet blender

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

at least almond milk is low-calorie, if you get it unsweetened, which of course you would because you are A Winner

tastes like someone blended some bland worthless poo poo in water, which puts it pretty high on the list of milk substitutes

I don't get why people like milk so much, its such a gross sensation and taste plain

And anyone who drinks skim milk is crazy because that poo poo is just gross white water

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

And anyone who drinks skim milk is crazy because that poo poo is just gross white water

don't you take this from me!!!!

Also you can water down your skim milk so it's healthier

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Espy posted:

I don't get why people like milk so much, its such a gross sensation and taste plain

ya and it literally comes out of cow tits. i am not quite sure why most people aren't even slightly bothered by this fact now that we don't have to rely on it to survive.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Chiba City Blues posted:

hahaha sorry i once dated a dude who was hella into this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armitage_III
so that is the go-to definition even though i've read Neuromancer a million times :(

Thank god, I was worried someone made an anime called Chiba City Blues and I was about to be really sad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Holy Calamity! posted:

ya and it literally comes out of cow tits. i am not quite sure why most people aren't even slightly bothered by this fact now that we don't have to rely on it to survive.

I take cod liver oil, it comes from the livers of cod.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Pick posted:

I take cod liver oil, it comes from the livers of cod.

im vegan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Haha seriously though, this stuff is great

It's like eating a food, only it's not really food, it's actually indigestible garbage! You poo poo it out intact.

We're at the cutting edge of anorexia, soon no food will have any calories and this obesity crisis will be solved.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Thank god, I was worried someone made an anime called Chiba City Blues and I was about to be really sad

once i was poking around the internet and found someone that called themself "Molly Millions" so I was like, hey, cool
turns out they chose it because it sounded like a cool scene kid name and they don't really read books at all I was so disappointed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
step right up, wipe caramel off your rear end in a top hat

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ever considered just eating a bunch of parsley?

You can put water on it for free!

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
Isn't the point of caramel that it's literally burnt sugar? How the hell can you have sugar free caramelized sugar?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

Isn't the point of caramel that it's literally burnt sugar? How the hell can you have sugar free caramelized sugar?

It's splenda, it basically behaves the same way chemically from my understanding.

I assure you, relative to the other things you eat that aren't food it's pretty good.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

My staple meal is a chicken ceasar salad hold the chicken and ceasar, add maybe a little water

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

My staple meal is a chicken ceasar salad hold the chicken and ceasar, add maybe a little water

They will literally do this for you at Panera Bread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
But for god's sakes take your fiber or you'll poo poo like a bunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
oh, fair enough

still, I can't imagine eating enough caramel to need a substitute jar in your life

I can't imagine eating enough caramel to need a jar to begin with, honestly

• Locked thread