Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

oh, fair enough

still, I can't imagine eating enough caramel to need a substitute jar in your life

I can't imagine eating enough caramel to need a jar to begin with, honestly

you can eat less than jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
My hair stylist mailed me this handwritten note

quote:

"Hi! Thank you for coming last time! How's your straight hair? I hope you like it. Please give me a call when you have any problem :) bye"
I was going to leave her a glowing review on yelp but I figured that it would look suspicious as I would have to register to post it and a review from somebody who just registered and has zero friends makes it look like she's astroturfing

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Pick posted:

you can eat less than jar

I don't think I eat enough caramel in an entire five year period to justify that purchase, honestly.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sometimes you're so hungry and crave some flavor so much that you just need something to guiltily dip your watery lettuce into.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Holy Calamity! posted:

ya and it literally comes out of cow tits. i am not quite sure why most people aren't even slightly bothered by this fact now that we don't have to rely on it to survive.

hey we're all mammals yo don't be a prude

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

I was going to leave her a glowing review on yelp but I figured that it would look suspicious as I would have to register to post it and a review from somebody who just registered and has zero friends makes it look like she's astroturfing

A good hairdresser is worth honoring.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Sabel posted:

By the way if you want a cool flower hair piece Sara Monica is awesome for those, she hand makes them then writes you a personal note in pretty hand writing and throws in some candy too

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

sometimes you're so hungry and crave some flavor so much that you just need something to guiltily dip your watery lettuce into.

They make a no-calorie peanut butter too, if you want to dip some celery.

It tastes like solubilized drywall

These products were The poo poo when I was in college but honestly I would rather just crawl into a hole and die than eat their fake ranch dressing again

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

They make a no-calorie peanut butter too, if you want to dip some celery.

It tastes like solubilized drywall

These products were The poo poo when I was in college but honestly I would rather just crawl into a whole and die than eat their fake ranch dressing again

I'm glad I enjoy food again and know how to calorie count properly so I avoid eating that kinda crap

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

I'm glad I enjoy food again and know how to calorie count properly so I avoid eating that kinda crap

Shockingly, it's better to eat food because then you stop eating tons of garbage non-food and then being hungry all the time and binging.

e: also food tastes good, non-food is on a scale of barf to huurughhhh

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yes i actually just prefer cooking for myself and fiance and making sure it is a balanced meal with like, vegetables and stuff.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
cooking poo poo yourself is step #1 to staying healthy because then you're not putting sugar in your god damned green beans like some sort of hosed up leprechaun

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Corn Thongs posted:

yes i actually just prefer cooking for myself and fiance and making sure it is a balanced meal with like, vegetables and stuff.
Thanksgiving food is real good and I look forward to celebrating it at Boston Market alone.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
can I just say that farmers markets are the actual best thing?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

Thanksgiving food is real good and I look forward to celebrating it at Boston Market alone.

If you're in MN you can come have thanksgiving dinner at my place :shobon:.

I won't be here but I'll leave a bag of pork rinds under the porch

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
By the way, these posts were ironic, but if you'd like to start your own unironic pro-ana thread, I'm sure GBS can accommodate you nowadays!!!

Make sure it's an effortpost, though, which means including kale and the one-hand-around-your-ankle rule. Cheers mate!

Pick fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Nov 15, 2013

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pick posted:

If you're in MN you can come have thanksgiving dinner at my place :shobon:.

I won't be here but I'll leave a bag of pork rinds under the porch
Nope and probably won't be there any time soon but thanks I appreciate the offer

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

By the way, these posts were ironic, but if you'd like to start your own unironic pro-ana thread, I'm sure GBS can accommodate you nowadays!!!

Make sure it's an effortpost, though, which means including kale and the one-hand-around-your-ankle rule. Cheers mate!

explain this rule, i need to know... for science.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Can you wrap your hand around your ankle and have your fingertip touch your thumb?

I can but like barely.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yes barely, maybe if i remove some of that fatass tendon i'll have some slender ankles :smith:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I'm really slim for the most part but I have perma cankles, it sucks. No idea what to do about them. Legs are fine, it's just those loving ankles

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

yes barely, maybe if i remove some of that fatass tendon i'll have some slender ankles :smith:

I recommend crippling yourself for beauty.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

being beautiful, or being able to walk? tough choice.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

being beautiful, or being able to walk? tough choice.

Well you're beautiful already, this is just for slightly slightly more beauty

tough choice :/

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i dunno if i'm crazy but i'm pretty sure there was once a hot or not tv show. a girl comes out in a bikini and she's stunning, and the judge goes "look at ur fat ankles. u got cankles gurl" and she's just distraught.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

i dunno if i'm crazy but i'm pretty sure there was once a hot or not tv show. a girl comes out in a bikini and she's stunning, and the judge goes "look at ur fat ankles. u got cankles gurl" and she's just distraught.

Well you can't win 'cause you gotta 100% please the aesthetics of every man, and men have different tastes???

be a shapeshifter, like Odo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Corn Thongs posted:

ankles too fat, elbows too pointy, sharp knees, red in corner of eye, epidermis showing, 2/10 AT BEST

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

ankles too fat, elbows too pointy, sharp knees, red in corner of eye, epidermis showing, 2/10 AT BEST

a girl should have a big fat rear end and no fat on it

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I need to know your opinions on Nutella.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

Calories man.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

VanSandman posted:

Used to like it but now it just gives me a headache and is generally unappetizing. Only in small doses like a small dollop spread around inside a crepe

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

VanSandman posted:

Every once in a blue moon I buy the little Jar of that stuff. It has to be a little jar, I usually end up eating the crap with a spoon. :(

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Idk, after I grew up with milk as a kid, I ended up drinking soy milk for years after I became lactose intolerant.

Tried several different kinds. I like it more than regular milk for drinking, but never could get used to it for cereal.

Guess I'm just not a soy milk guy. But I'm too lazy to make something other than cereal in the morning. Tried almond milk, rice milk, coconut milk, the whole gauntlet. Not my cup of tea. For a while I put the cereal in yogurt and that was alright, but it got tiresome. So I switched to lactaid recently and love it. Can't help it, just like the taste of moo-cow-gently caress-milk more than the alternatives. Wanted to make soy milk work, because it'd be cheaper, but oh well.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
What about greek yogurt is that still okay.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

VanSandman posted:

I like those nutella-and-go packs they have that have the little cracker sticks to dip. I only use like half of the Nutella though, way too rich and sweet to pile it on

Shawnatrip
Dec 30, 2002

Yeah.

The Whole Internet posted:

Idk, after I grew up with milk as a kid, I ended up drinking soy milk for years after I became lactose intolerant.

Tried several different kinds. I like it more than regular milk for drinking, but never could get used to it for cereal.

Guess I'm just not a soy milk guy. But I'm too lazy to make something other than cereal in the morning. Tried almond milk, rice milk, coconut milk, the whole gauntlet. Not my cup of tea. For a while I put the cereal in yogurt and that was alright, but it got tiresome. So I switched to lactaid recently and love it. Can't help it, just like the taste of moo-cow-gently caress-milk more than the alternatives. Wanted to make soy milk work, because it'd be cheaper, but oh well.

try lactose free creamer in water, it's like non fat milk. ...I had a roommate who ate weird poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

What about greek yogurt is that still okay.

is it food :colbert:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
would you gals like to join my bible black club??

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

would you gals like to join my bible black club??

One of my highschool friends sat me down and showed me that when we were alone at his mom's house :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://soundcloud.com/bestdropsever laffo

• Locked thread