Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Better yet, text your friend "kick your boyfriend in the dick if he steals your phone and reads this."

Then kick him him the dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Al Borland posted:

Better yet, text your friend "kick your boyfriend in the dick if he steals your phone and reads this."

this, because it's the British Comedy option

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.

gnarlyhotep posted:

that guy is a rude jackass

Pick posted:

what a douche :colbert:

oh i definitely agree. gently caress that

Al Borland posted:

hahahaha i love this idea so much, i might have to do it, especially given lack of cassowaries around here

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
that's not really clingy, that's just kinda creepy and he has trust issues

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Buff Baby posted:

that's not really clingy, that's just kinda creepy and he has trust issues

Sounds like a keeper.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Ladies what do you make of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf70R7eGDHM ?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

As a man, I'm terrified shes hiding explosives in them.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

I find it difficult to understand why someone would knowingly do something that would cause almost no clothes to fit you, make buying bras more impossible than it already is, and make doing exercise or just moving around doing normal things into a massive chore. That and the back pain. People pay just as much to get rid of tits smaller than those novelty anime things she bought.
(She's a 34 P and wearing a corset)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
she has a really posh aussie accent, like she grew up in the cotswolds and then moved to melbourne when she was 14

dolly parton did it better imo but that lady seems weird and cool so whatevs. they look like they'd be a massive loving annoyance more than anything else, and it's weird to want impractically massive fake tits but there are far worse bourgeois indulgences to be had and if she's stoked about her comedy boobs then that's cool with me

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

she has a really posh aussie accent, like she grew up in the cotswolds and then moved to melbourne when she was 14

dolly parton did it better imo but that lady seems weird and cool so whatevs. they look like they'd be a massive loving annoyance more than anything else, and it's weird to want impractically massive fake tits but there are far worse bourgeois indulgences to be had and if she's stoked about her comedy boobs then that's cool with me

If she was cool with it motorboating those things would be fun as hell, admit it.

Also agreeing regarding kicking trust issues boyfriend in the dick.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i like a flat surface to blow raspberries on. motorboating as a thing is kind of weird anyway, growing up blowing raspberries on people was like a fun thing you did to infants and toddlers to make them giggle, or a thing you do to family members to troll them when they go to kiss you on the cheek. i've blown raspberries on lovers' butt cheeks and bellies and boobs and stuff to be cheeky and funny but i'd be scared of getting stuck or knocked out motorboating that lady. blowing raspberries is only fun if it's a surprise and it happens really quickly and flirtily, motorboating seems like a thing that goes on a bit too long

e: also i'd be scared of hurting her, because the skin on her chest is probably a bit tight and fake boobs dont really move around in the skin like real ones do. shaking my head around in her boobs seems fraught with danger :ohdear:

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Nov 20, 2013

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i've only ever been motorboated by a weird gay guy i was at a uni function with who like did a drive-by motorboating on the way to the bar though, so i probably have weird opinions about this. for all i know it is awesome and great fun in the right circumstances, which it probably is because in the right circumstances pretty much anything sexual is awesome except really weird poo poo like poo and blood and axemaniac

attn gay men: just because you are gay, it doesn't mean that groping women randomly isn't indecent assault

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Same for other women tbh, I was groped and motorboated by a drunk girl I barely knew and it was stupid.

I got my argan oil and it makes my hair lovely :3:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Donkay NOoo posted:

Same for other women tbh, I was groped and motorboated by a drunk girl I barely knew and it was stupid.

I got my argan oil and it makes my hair lovely :3:

How the hell do you even do a drive by motorboating?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Well she came up and grabbed my boobs and stuck her face in them in the span of 2 seconds, so like a ninja I guess

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Scudworth posted:

(She's a 34 P and wearing a corset)

The P I believe, the 34 no way in hell.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
my favourite thing is when gay men do drag and then get groped by EVERYONE and then realise 'hey this poo poo isnt cool it is horrible' and then they never try to touch my boobs without asking ever again

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Donkay NOoo posted:

Well she came up and grabbed my boobs and stuck her face in them in the span of 2 seconds, so like a ninja I guess

yeah this you grab the boobs violently and stick your face in them and wiggle around then walk away like you made the best joke ever LOL

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fruity Gordo posted:

yeah this you grab the boobs violently and stick your face in them and wiggle around then walk away like you made the best joke ever LOL

only if you include the punch line

which is, naturally, punching

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i was too shocked to get a punch in, plus i was talking to one of my gender studies lecturers at the time. which was great because the motorboat guy had a position of power in the student union and the professor was outraged and the guy never lived it down and got shamed hardcore all the time

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Weigh your titties

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I already have boobs so all i need to do to look like a girl is to tuck my wiener between my legs. Now i can post here

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

No need to shame post yourself, lots of dudes post here

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I like to think this thread provides a service for dudes by telling them what not to do where girls are involved.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Donkay NOoo posted:

No need to shame post yourself, lots of dudes post here

realpost sometimes i feel like i have to shame myself intentionally because internet dudes act like jackasses to the internet women i know

like this one girl who joined a guild and then this guy started sending her daily letters with outrageous gifts every single day including a loving sky golem, sapphire panther, 10k+ gold and then she told him she wasn't interested he got all sulky and whiny about it (this sentence is about World Of Warcraft)

men suck

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
its still a bit sad that blokes feel the need to wander in to ask/tell all the females about their opinions on females but, you know. at least they're asking sometimes

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
what is a sky golem that sounds great

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-H4ai6JyoM

it takes a literal thirty days to make one (30 of a material you can only make one of a day)

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sword_man.gif posted:

realpost sometimes i feel like i have to shame myself intentionally because internet dudes act like jackasses to the internet women i know

like this one girl who joined a guild and then this guy started sending her daily letters with outrageous gifts every single day including a loving sky golem, sapphire panther, 10k+ gold and then she told him she wasn't interested he got all sulky and whiny about it (this sentence is about World Of Warcraft)

men suck

The solution is to act like a normal human being even in ~wow~

emminou
May 25, 2006

Fruity Gordo posted:

its still a bit sad that blokes feel the need to wander in to ask/tell all the females about their opinions on females but, you know. at least they're asking sometimes

wanna emptyquote this forever

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Donkay NOoo posted:

The solution is to act like a normal human being even in ~wow~

yeah it's just she's tellin me bout all this and i can't really do anything but say "yep dudes suck"

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

She should tell him to gently caress off and die like do not pull any punches because desperate nerds are sub human anyway

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I like to think this thread provides a service for dudes by telling them what not to do where girls are involved.

:toot:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fruity Gordo posted:

I actually get a giggle out of trolls going all FEMALSS ARE ALL CUNTS. It's like they're so shy and nervous so all they can think of to do is pick on the girls

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

I actually get a giggle out of trolls going all FEMALSS ARE ALL CUNTS. It's like they're so shy and nervous so all they can think of to do is pick on the girls

i wonder what it's like to be a social magikarp

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

They never evolve

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have a second interview for a job this afternoon, and am wearing a bright coral skirt, gray sweater and tights, black ankle boots, and a multi-stranded turquoise beaded necklace. Also my grandmother's bracelet. It's a super casual office, do I got this, ladies?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Protip: Every time your girlfriend leaves her bras lying around on the floor (or hanging on doorknobs WHAT THE gently caress GIRLS) wear them on your head. She'll either stop doing it or move out. In my case I just got punched in the neck but it might work for you.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Pick posted:

I am a social Gyarados.

I spelled that from memory because I am secretly still a manboy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Dolphin posted:

Protip: Every time your girlfriend leaves her bras lying around on the floor, wear them on your head. She'll either stop doing it or move out. In my case I just gut punched in the neck but it might work for you.

gutpunched in the neck sounds like the worst thing.

• Locked thread