Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Crow Jane posted:

I like to think this thread provides a service for dudes by telling them what not to do where girls are involved.

I'm pretty sure the average goon lady is about as insightful about the female psyche as the average male goon is about the male one.

Aves Maria! fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Nov 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

They never evolve

only under a trainer :q:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I have a second interview for a job this afternoon, and am wearing a bright coral skirt, gray sweater and tights, black ankle boots, and a multi-stranded turquoise beaded necklace. Also my grandmother's bracelet. It's a super casual office, do I got this, ladies?

I think it sounds like a cute combination, nothing too flashy but still bright enough to appear enthusiastic. Depends on the length of that skirt though, of course.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Fruity Gordo posted:

what is a sky golem that sounds great

iirc a golem is a jewish person-like construct made out of clay or mud and animated by magic. so maybe a sky golem is one of those that flies :iiam:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

only under a trainer :q:

*whipcrack!* I WANT TO SEE SOME SHAVING OF NECKBEARDS, RIGHT NOW!

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I'm pretty sure the average goon lady is about as insightful into the female psyche as the average male goon is into the male one.

I don't think "don't motorboat" requires much in depth psyche analysis

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

@crow Jane I freakin love coral stuff so I'd crazy hire you

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pick posted:

I think it sounds like a cute combination, nothing too flashy but still bright enough to appear enthusiastic. Depends on the length of that skirt though, of course.

I'm 5'11 and almost entirely leg, most skirts are miniskirts on me. This one passes the fingertip rule, though, and the tights are opaque.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Donkay NOoo posted:

I don't think "don't motorboat" requires much in depth psyche analysis

You never know. I had a friend who had his face shoved into a waitresses tits (by said waitress) at a Steak N Shake. People be hosed up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I'm 5'11 and almost entirely leg, most skirts are miniskirts on me. This one passes the fingertip rule, though, and the tights are opaque.

I bet it looks awesome, and coral and turquoise are a classy combination.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ten ways to annoy your boyfriend:

1. Never bother to clean up tampon and pad wrappers
2. Leave the bathroom garbage lid open all the time
3. Use his razor, leave it in the bathtub
4. Leave your clothing covering the floor in the bedroom
5. Leave your clothing covering the floor in the bedroom
6. Leave your clothing covering the floor in the living room
7. Leave ruined underwear at the top of the kitchen garbage
8. Don't ever clean hair out of bathtub, his job.
9. Lie spread eagle in bed, tightly wrap all the blankets around your midsection
10. Leave every pair of shoes by the front door

Bonus: Bobby pins should be distributed evenly throughout the house so they're always readily available

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Crow Jane posted:

I have a second interview for a job this afternoon, and am wearing a bright coral skirt, gray sweater and tights, black ankle boots, and a multi-stranded turquoise beaded necklace. Also my grandmother's bracelet. It's a super casual office, do I got this, ladies?

bitch you got this. you go. YOU GO.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

good luck!! you sound like you look fabulous.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Dolphin posted:

9. Lie spread eagle in bed, tightly wrap all the blankets around your midsection

Bonus: Bobby pins should be distributed evenly throughout the house so they're always readily available

AMIRITE GENTS

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Dolphin posted:

I do this. Does this make me a woman? :ohdear:

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Dolphin posted:

can you really get all that miffed that we hit you once in a while

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dolphin posted:

... wha??

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Dolphin posted:

haha yeah I have a girlfriend too!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

... wha??
Blanket and bed hogging.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Thanks everyone! I passed on a third hot whiskey and cider last night so as to be nice and fresh and alert for this interview, hopefully it wasn't in vain.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
for all the loving weirdo men who lurk and post in this thread who are afraid of things that bleed and don't die, here is a tragic and cruel story for all of you to feel bad about:

my stepmother was an unmedicated psychotic manic depressive when i was a preteen, and whenever i went to my court-appointed visits to stay at my dad's house for the weekend and was on my period i had to wrap up my used pads or tampons in toilet paper, go to her, unwrap them and show how much i had bled, and ask for a plastic bag to put it in, and then take it out to the bin outside immediately, because menstrual blood was loving disgusting

basically what i'm saying is that your jokes are loving hilarious, you morons

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crow Jane posted:

you didn't do poo poo with your hair

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Crow Jane posted:

Thanks everyone! I passed on a third hot whiskey and cider last night so as to be nice and fresh and alert for this interview, hopefully it wasn't in vain.

that sounds delicious and you should have one tonight after you ace your loving interview, you fabulous thing

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

for all the loving weirdo men who lurk and post in this thread who are afraid of things that bleed and don't die, here is a tragic and cruel story for all of you to feel bad about :

my stepmother was an unmedicated psychotic manic depressive when i was a preteen, and whenever i went to my court-appointed visits to stay at my dad's house for the weekend and was on my period i had to wrap up my used pads or tampons in toilet paper, go to her, unwrap them and show how much i had bled, and ask for a plastic bag to put it in, and then take it out to the bin outside immediately, because menstrual blood was loving disgusting

Aw. I'm sorry, that must've sucked.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Fruity Gordo posted:

for all the loving weirdo men who lurk and post in this thread who are afraid of things that bleed and don't die, here is a tragic and cruel story for all of you to feel bad about :

A bit aggressive aren't we?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
What is a gordo though

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fruity Gordo posted:

Wait... your stepmother made you show her and your dad didn't want to see it?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I am definitely guilty of Bobby pins and hair ties everywhere, I just absentmindedly take em out and forget :xd:

Hey fruity your step-mom was nuts

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

VanSandman posted:

Aw. I'm sorry, that must've sucked.

i don't know, getting taken to the prom by a young and dashing john travolta sounds p ballin

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Fruity Gordo posted:

a/s/l, you sound hot.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Donkay NOoo posted:

I am definitely guilty of Bobby pins and hair ties everywhere, I just absentmindedly take em out and forget :xd:

Hey fruity your step-mom was nuts

Every girl I have ever dated steals my shirts and covers my room with bobby pins. I think it's funny.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

I am a social Gyarados.

I spelled that from memory because I am secretly still a manboy.

that was a test and you failed

Edit: Correct answer was "I don't know what that is because I'm too busy PUMPING IRON"

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Nov 20, 2013

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

VanSandman posted:

Every girl I have ever dated steals my shirts and covers my room with bobby pins. I think it's funny.

My ex always stole my boxers. She still has two or three pairs of them :(

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When it gets really bad (bobby pins) I put them on the tips of my fingers and pretend I'm wolverine.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

that was a test and you failed

At least I still have my animes.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I leave a trail of purses and shoes around the apartment, and my coffee table is covered with earrings and bottles of nail polish. It probably bothers my boyfriend, but he leaves socks everywhere, which is way grosser.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Dolphin posted:

When it gets really bad (bobby pins) I put them on the tips of my fingers and pretend I'm wolverine.

unless you have weird flat fingers or really long nails this is a lie and you should be ashamed of yourself

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

I leave a trail of purses and shoes around the apartment, and my coffee table is covered with earrings and bottles of nail polish. It probably bothers my boyfriend, but he leaves socks everywhere, which is way grosser.

I pretty much only pick up my day to day clothes off the floor in my room if someone is coming to visit me. I don't know why but a shirt in a hamper versus a shirt on the floor near the hamper doesn't register as much different to me. My business suits and nice dresses though always get immediately hung up because gently caress dry cleaning prices.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

What is a gordo though

fruity gordo is a flavour of cask wine in australia, and cask wine in australia is also called 'goon'. im loving witty and meta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Lying on the Internet, more like lying to yourself..

• Locked thread