Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
There's all this talk about dishes to make since Hanukkah and Thanksgiving are happening at the same time to merge the two together, but I have yet to find a Jewish dish that tastes good.

(also, cranberries are terrible.)

Women's Rights? posted:

I always paired her with Ricken because otherwise it just feels creepy as poo poo

How about we talk about some Ike x Soren girls? :syoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

latkes are p good

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Jenner posted:

you take that back

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Donkay NOoo posted:

latkes are p good

emminou
May 25, 2006

Jenner posted:

one time i made a french boy drink cranberry juice and he freaked out about how disgusting it was

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Women's Rights? posted:

I always paired her with Ricken because otherwise it just feels creepy as poo poo

Still creepy,she's a dragon so bestiality. Check and mate my friend.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

precision posted:

Still creepy,she's a dragon so bestiality. Check and mate my friend.

look if you've got a better way to get the best character in the game I'd love to hear it. Nowi's daughter is a god drat wrecking ball that can clear entire maps by herself

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

yeah i put her with ricken, too. she weirds me out just like Amber from Rune Factory 4 does - uggghhh why do the 12 year olds have to be marriage options?

----------------

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

A Spider Covets posted:

yeah i put her with ricken, too. she weirds me out just like Amber from Rune Factory 4 does - uggghhh why do the 12 year olds have to be marriage options?

um excuse me she's a thousand year old dragon that just looks and acts like a prepubescent child??? sheesh!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jenner posted:

That's what I was thinking.

I know everyone is like, "Garrus is so kawaii" or whatever but I felt really awkward about it. TBH, I felt really awkward about almost all Mass Effect romances because it was all Superior Officer Abusing Rank stuff (as you mentioned.)

I think I only managed to stomach Liara because I got bugged into a relationship with her. (My Shep was just nice to her and she just showed up in her cabin on the way to Ilos, I need an adult.) Then they just kind of removed her from Shepard's authority so that made it a bit less weird/exploity.

I have only romanced Garrus and all joking aside it felt kind of gross. I don't like any of the ME romances. The DAO ones are a little weird too :shrug:.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
^^
That makes you a normal human being

emminou posted:

one time i made a french boy drink cranberry juice and he freaked out about how disgusting it was

Cranberry juice does suck. Cranberries themselves are fine but the juice is just too much.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

I have only romanced Garrus and all joking aside it felt kind of gross. I don't like any of the ME romances. The DAO ones are a little weird too :shrug:.

What about DA2?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
DA2 is proof that negging works.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Pick posted:

I feel you, DA2 goes that route too. I ended DAO by running off with Sten and the Dog to Qunariland and leaving Ferelden in the worst possible state I could.

Then I imported that game into DA2 and it affected jack poo poo other than like two-three lines of dialog about how much I sucked. :golfclap:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

What about DA2?

I loving love DA2 because I am SO loving RETARDED

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
i have never played a game with a romance option

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Cranberries are delicious, you people are messed up

Also they're great if you have a UTI. Cranberries are probably the coolest berry

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

Mods please change Pick's name to SO loving RETARDED tia

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Pick posted:

Aaaaaaaah. It's okay I forgive you. I will still be your friend despite this.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

INCORRECT.

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

Rita Repulsa posted:

You're honestly not missing much.

emminou
May 25, 2006

Rita Repulsa posted:

me too

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

also this, i just like stories about making men cry :unsmigghh:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jenner posted:

Aaaaaaaah. It's okay I forgive you. I will still be your friend despite this.

I have romanced Anders one time just to see it and I am amazed it is an option and I am amazed the game does not link you to domestic abuse websites if you persist.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I wish all games had romance options, it would really appeal to me as a vagina haver :allears:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
hey how about that time bioware wrote a video game romance in their mmorpg where your companion for the entire game comes on to you with "hey guess what i found my old shock collar the other day :wink:"

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

sword_man.gif posted:

hey how about that time bioware wrote a video game romance in their mmorpg where your companion for the entire game comes on to you with "hey guess what i found my old shock collar the other day :wink:"

ugggghhhh

she was the worst part of leveling sith warrior.

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

emminou posted:

also this, i just like stories about making men cry :unsmigghh:

Maybe we should think twice before we make fun of crying fetishists again. Also dried cranberries are the bomb, go buy some ASAP

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Also they're great if you have a UTI. Cranberries are probably the coolest berry

You sound like my roommate. She was proselytizing about cranberries the other day.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

sword_man.gif posted:

haha you played the old republic neeeeerrrrrdddd

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Women's Rights? posted:

I wish all games had romance options, it would really appeal to me as a vagina haver :allears:

i have v. particular tastes for them, most of which are not met by the games in question

seriously, all of them with shepard are so loving creepy. like these people are stuck on your ship, in outer space, and you are commanding them so that the universe doesn't die, and here you are all like tsch-tsck, hallo there fine-assed man and/or woman, how are you this lunar cycle durrrr

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

A Spider Covets posted:

ugggghhhh

she was the worst part of leveling sith warrior.

i played smuggler and managed to avoid all the romance stuff by being a Good Guy Who Wants To Get Paid which meant i took a variety of dark and light side options and my companions were mostly indifferent to me

also i didn't feel like standing around for an hour stuffing whatshernames face full of gifts for max affection

VanSandman posted:

haha you played the old republic neeeeerrrrrdddd

earlier i made it pretty clear i still actively play world of warcraft and then there's my post history??? no point in tryin to hide it.

in my only defense i quit at level 42 because it was so boring

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

sword_man.gif posted:

Oh my god the whole sith warrior companion thing made me stop playing with and go right back to my jedi lady because gently caress that creepy abusive relationship

Pick posted:

i have v. particular tastes for them, most of which are not met by the games in question

I actually DO wish that there were games with good romance options in them because i'm a terrible feminist and like watching pixelated characters flirt each other up

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Pick posted:

seriously, all of them with shepard are so loving creepy. like these people are stuck on your ship, in outer space, and you are commanding them so that the universe doesn't die, and here you are all like tsch-tsck, hallo there fine-assed man and/or woman, how are you this lunar cycle durrrr

I love the part where you stick your dick in the companion with severe emotional problems. That was the bomb.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i'm drinking a cranberry raspberry drink right this second and none of yall haters can stop me :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I love the part where you stick your dick in the companion with severe emotional problems. That was the bomb.

i assume you mean jack

but really

that could be almost anyone

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i have never had a taste for cranberry v0v

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can never date a guy with his loving poo poo together.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*immersion sustained*

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
grapes are terrible

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

VanSandman posted:

grapes are terrible

what is your problem huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Women's Rights? posted:

way better because underboob is harder to pull off. Any girl can get sideboob going, but for a good underboob you really have to have some rockin tits to start with

underboob is great but hard to do without your face looking stupid (perspective), I have precisely one good underboob shot of me and I doubt I'll ever be able to recreate it :(

on the subject of boobs, mine have been hurting for the past few days and it sucks.

• Locked thread