Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I don't think a self portrait would have such detailed genitals. Without a mirror, I think it's pretty likely that the sculptor looked at other vaginas.

Geez, what a post to be at the top of the page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

re: eyebrow waxing - it is the bomb and after years of resisting it I finally went and did it last summer and now my face looks waaaay less terrible, also it was super fast and easy to maintain with tweezers

it helps that I found a super awesome hairdresser who also made my hair short and awesome

ity bity tity boi
Jun 11, 2013

by Pipski

NiceGuyGaylen posted:

i am a pedophile - caylen mathew burroughs 2013

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Crow Jane posted:

I know a girl who has that tattooed on her back. It's well-done, but everytime I see it I think of my crazy ancient art history professor.

Let's not overlook that that may have been her intention

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pick posted:

I loving love DA2 because I am SO loving RETARDED

:allears: :hf:

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

eyebrow chat:

I have stupid uneven eyebrows, it dosent matter how will I pluck them. the hairs on my left one seem to grow up and start about a millimeter further across. I was so happy when I learnt how to properly fill them in.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
I would like to inform women that they look incredibly stupid with drawn-on eyebrows, possibly worse than with no eyebrows at all.

Also those high waist shorts and shirts/jackets with puffy 5th Element future shoulders look terrible as well.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
you dont look too fantastic in your jorts bucko

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

bad day posted:

I would like to inform women that they look incredibly stupid with drawn-on eyebrows, possibly worse than with no eyebrows at all.

true, when I was in my cybergoth/crazy hair phase I used to shave mine off and draw them on. not a good look :( now I just use a little bit of brown eyeshadow to even out.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

rocketpig posted:

eyebrow chat:

I have stupid uneven eyebrows, it dosent matter how will I pluck them. the hairs on my left one seem to grow up and start about a millimeter further across. I was so happy when I learnt how to properly fill them in.

Me too. They've never been symmetrical, but since I had a bout of Bell's palsy I've got nearly a Shannen Doherty thing going on. Fortunately, the nicer eyebrow is the one I can still raise so I spend a lot of time looking frosty and incredulous at people. It helps.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
My eyebrows are naturally insanely arched, it makes people think I have a bad attitude even though I don't most of the time. Thank god for bangs, they make me look slightly friendlier

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Crow Jane posted:

My eyebrows are naturally insanely arched, it makes people think I have a bad attitude even though I don't most of the time. Thank god for bangs, they make me look slightly friendlier

Bitchy Resting Face was a term we needed 20 years ago.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
My brows have a decent natural shape but they get buuuuuushy if I don't pay constant attention to them.

At least they're dark enough so that I don't have to full them in though. My poor mom, she's blonde and her brows are pretty much non-existant. But then she doesn't have much body hair anyways, bitch goes like 3 months without shaving her legs and they're still baby smooth. Why couldn't I get THOSE genetics, huh?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

wassup fine ladies :wotwot:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

My brows have a decent natural shape but they get buuuuuushy if I don't pay constant attention to them.

At least they're dark enough so that I don't have to full them in though. My poor mom, she's blonde and her brows are pretty much non-existant. But then she doesn't have much body hair anyways, bitch goes like 3 months without shaving her legs and they're still baby smooth. Why couldn't I get THOSE genetics, huh?

Yeah, mine get full on curly if I don't keep them trimmed.

If we could pick and choose the genetics we kept from each parent, I'd probably look slightly but significantly different.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i'm quite fair really, but my eyebrow situation is pretty italian so i have to keep that in check. the most annoying thing is that my pubes are straight, so i'm never going to be able to grow one of those big beautiful bushes :negative:

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

The one thing about starting with super thick eyebrows is that they always allow for some awesome arches, also I always get them professionally done then pluck the stray hairs, and once they start getting a bit power brow and I get tired of the look I get the arch strengthened again. It's like 10 bucks so its worth it.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I get unibrow if I don't keep it in check. Mediterranean genetics.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

i'm quite fair really, but my eyebrow situation is pretty italian so i have to keep that in check. the most annoying thing is that my pubes are straight, so i'm never going to be able to grow one of those big beautiful bushes :negative:

Hahaha what this is a thing
Bullshit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

The one thing about starting with super thick eyebrows is that they always allow for some awesome arches, also I always get them professionally done then pluck the stray hairs, and once they start getting a bit power brow and I get tired of the look I get the arch strengthened again. It's like 10 bucks so its worth it.

someone once told me I had "political analyst brows"

what does that mean

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

what does that mean

they have their own blogs and are regularly invited to crossfire

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

bad day posted:

Also those high waist shorts and shirts/jackets with puffy 5th Element future shoulders look terrible as well.

How did I live without your opinion on what anyone should do with their body? Begone with your mouth words. And go gently caress yourself.

I don't draw my eyebrows on or dress like that, but how about you quit interrupting our body hair discussion with something no one cares about?

I like everything about my eyebrows except how they have no arch whatsoever. It makes me look really serious all the time.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

Hahaha what this is a thing
Bullshit
lots of women have straight pubes. pubes are hair, sometimes hair is curly and sometimes it is straight

massive 70s bushes are so pretty and womanly, i want one

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
I had mine waxed/plucked them myself for a good long while, but recently I started not liking the pain (though it is brief) and decided to ditch it. Fortunately, my natural eyebrows aren't terrible, though I do admit they look slightly less good than they used to. :shrug:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

lots of women have straight pubes. pubes are hair, sometimes hair is curly and sometimes it is straight

I have looked at many bushes and I can say the straightest I've ever seen is still pretty wavy and curly

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

what does that mean

I don't even know. Probably just well defined strong arches that are thick and taper out thin. I used to have like four hairs in between my eyebrows but I've plucked them so much they died. No unibrow, no problems.

Fruity Gordo posted:

My hair is wavy so yeah curly down there too, just kinda sparse.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

what does that mean

Brows that would look good on television?

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

VanSandman posted:

I have looked at many bushes and I can say the straightest I've ever seen is still pretty wavy and curly

It can get pretty straight.

The plus side is that it doesn't interfere with a bathing suit as much, the downside is that it just doesn't feel or look as nice.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I'd just be happy to have all the hair on my body actually match. My hair's reddish brown, brows and lashes are jet black, pubes are light brown, and the rest is blonde. If I grew facial hair, it would probably come in teal or something.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Crow Jane posted:

I'd just be happy to have all the hair on my body actually match. My hair's reddish brown, brows and lashes are jet black, pubes are light brown, and the rest is blonde. If I grew facial hair, it would probably come in teal or something.

You're a calico!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

VanSandman posted:

You're a calico!

I like to think of myself as a chimera, but you're probably closer to the mark

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Pick posted:

what does that mean

Maybe you look stern.

I like this thread. It's kind of strange that everyone is so nice. But it's also nice.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

I've been blessed with the lovely combo of transparent skin and almost black hair. Means the second I get even a mm of hair you can see it. I've considered bleaching my arms coz gently caress shaving them every few days.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Own your hair, don't hate it.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

you are beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

no matter what they saaaaaaaaaaay

pubes can't get youuuu dooooooownnnn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

rocketpig posted:

I've been blessed with the lovely combo of transparent skin and almost black hair. Means the second I get even a mm of hair you can see it. I've considered bleaching my arms coz gently caress shaving them every few days.

You're the only one that cares I promise. But if it makes you feel better go hog wild.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Arm hair proves you're a beast that don't take no poo poo

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

A Spider Covets posted:

you are beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

no matter what they saaaaaaaaaaay

pubes can't get youuuu dooooooownnnn

Ha ha, this genuinely made me laugh out loud :D I'm on a train and now people are looking at me like I'm a crazy person.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

rocketpig posted:

Arm hair is awesome yo

Unless we're talking trucker-type arm hair instead of light fuzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hot fuzz

• Locked thread