Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome posted:

Was going to post this in the terrible thread, but just couldn't do it.

I need this in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Throatwarbler posted:

Just going for a drive with my bear

I see no way in which this could go wrong.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

So many questions.

How did he get the bear in the car?
Doesn't he care that the Lamborghini interior is being trashed?
How does the bear get out?
What happens if the bear gets agitated while he's driving?

I think the answer to the last one is that the interior is so cramped he can just hop out and the bear will be trapped.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Duh.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome posted:

Was going to post this in the terrible thread, but just couldn't do it.

Good man because this owns. The fender vents are a nice touch.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

My mate came across this the other day and hngggh

he's mad about alfas so totally blew his load. Here's his GT junior that was passed down to him

broken down :(

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Slavvy posted:

So many questions.

I think the answer to the last one is that the interior is so cramped he can just hop out and the bear will be trapped.
I think you mean "Who is driving? Bear is driving! Oh my God, how can that be?"

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome
Oct 2, 2004

Ah yes, an Alfa in it's natural habitat

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I don't remember if I've ever posted this beast that I saw a few years ago in town:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

angryhampster posted:

I don't remember if I've ever posted this beast that I saw a few years ago in town:

I was about to say "WRONG THREAD" until I noticed I was in the awesome thread. Vanup.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

VikingSkull posted:

Depending on the state, engine swaps may have to use an engine newer than the car they go in for emission reasons. That's why you don't see many 426 Hemis in Challengers.

Think he meant register it, you can title anything that isn't stolen or has a lien, basically.

Yes, this is all correct. And I also did mean register, not title; my apologies. My friend also has a place in Florida (we are in CT), so registering the car wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but for anyone else it will be.

DoLittle
Jul 26, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

My mate came across this the other day and hngggh

That's a Giulietta SS. Quite a rare car, but I must say I personally prefer the two other variations of the theme:

The Sprint (more common, cheaper):

or the SZ (Z for Zagato, more rare, more expensive):

and then there's the Spider of course:

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

he's mad about alfas so totally blew his load. Here's his GT junior that was passed down to him

broken down :(

The Bertone coupe in any of its variations is one of the best looking mass produced cars ever. Looks great from any angle.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Slavvy posted:

So many questions.

Im willing to be this is Russia. Where its not that uncommon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBW_EEMbbw

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I thought it was in Russia too but apparently it was in LA?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Preoptopus posted:

Im willing to be this is Russia. Where its not that uncommon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBW_EEMbbw

Pretty confident that the bear in the lambo was in Los Angeles.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

DoLittle posted:

The Bertone coupe in any of its variations is one of the best looking mass produced cars ever. Looks great from any angle.

Yeah it's spectacular. Really want one at some point

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.

angryhampster posted:

That would be slightly interesting just from the aspect of merging those two. What completely sells it is that he then painted it so they matched and had the graphic going across.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

Tindjin posted:

That would be slightly interesting just from the aspect of merging those two. What completely sells it is that he then painted it so they matched and had the graphic going across.

It's not so much the doing that makes something awesome or terrible, but how it's done.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Tindjin posted:

Would work better if he had a better fitting cap, though. Not matching up right kinda makes it look a tad janky.

LtDansMagkLegs
Jul 23, 2013
Saw this RHD Triumph TR4A last weekend parked at our local flea market of all places

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The Merc Gran Tourismo is sick as hell. I don't think it'll ever be produced but as a design exercise it's really cool.

Bape Culture fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Nov 21, 2013

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
What's behind the F40? Some kind of one-off Diablo?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

echoplex posted:

Cizeta moroder!

DoLittle
Jul 26, 2006

echoplex posted:

Cizeta Moroder V16T of course.

E:^^:argh:

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

THE FUTURE!

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
You can't post the Moroder and not post it with it's pop-up headlights up...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mercedes is not loving around these days.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sometimes my job is cool and I get to photograph and play with amazing cars. This is the longest I've ever spent on an image but I think it looks okay. I really need to learn LR and PS more.

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

So I was driving home from work yesterday and my commute takes me next to the Microsoft main campus. Caught this Porsche 959 driving through rush hour traffic! First one I've ever seen in the flesh. It had dealer plates on it.

I was thinking it might be Bill's or Paul's; but looks like like Bill's was a lighter grey. Whoever's it is, it was a hell of a sight.

Sorry for the terrible photo quality, but didn't have time to set up a nice shot so had to shoot through my windshield.

yyyyyy
Jan 13, 2013

by T. Finninho
My uncle got to ride in that 959 with Bill Gates once back in the day and he claims to have farted in it (he's worked at Microsoft for like 25+ years)

My mom works like a block from where you took that picture too, small world

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack

This. THIS is how to make "Hella Flush" look good. Those wheels!

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

Opel Rekord C

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

neckbeard posted:

You can't post the Moroder and not post it with it's pop-up headlights up...

I love that the whole point of the Moroder was just to out-Lamborghini the Diablo.

What a comically stupid vehicle.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

angryhampster posted:

I love that the whole point of the Moroder was just to out-Lamborghini the Diablo.

Well the whole point of Lamborghini was to out-rear end in a top hat Ferrari. So... fitting?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

angryhampster posted:

I don't know if it has a stereo, but if it doesn't, it needs one, if only to play this on constant loop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8

or basically Giorgio Moroder's entire back catalogue, constantly.

I want one.

edit- just reading on wiki how it was actually a joint venture between Zampolli and Giorgio Moroder.
Now I really want one. Serious lottery winning money though.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 22, 2013

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

sofullofhate posted:

Well the whole point of Lamborghini was to out-rear end in a top hat Ferrari. So... fitting?

Something like that.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

The Merc Gran Tourismo is sick as hell. I don't think it'll ever be produced but as a design exercise it's really cool.

Wow! It's definitely up there in terms of poster cars! I just don't like the wheels, they ruin that amazing side profile rendering.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Awesome GT4, awful lip and wheels:

Awesome because Hilux, potentially awful since it could be a poo poo job

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Thailand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

I think I can see THREE shocks on that front corner of the hilux, so its definately leaning towards a poo poo job rather than something engineered