Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I would like cats more if dogs weren't so much of a more sure thing for being a decent companion animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
yall know about pets in here?

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

:cheeky:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

1 of them is a cat failure who does nothing all day except lay around getting fatter so he doesn't count.

I think your catspectations were off. That is baseline of cat. If your cat does more than that, count yourself lucky.

(Update, my older cat just walked into the middle of my laundry pile and sat down).

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library

Espy posted:

I would like cats more if dogs weren't so much of a more sure thing for being a decent companion animal.

On the other hand, dogs are way worse when you get a bad one. Like, a lovely cat will pee on your bed and scratch your face, but it probably won't chew up your screen door and maul a neighbor's two year old.

I guess my point is that pets are basically the worst.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

ALL THE PUPSTERS

god bless that man for getting important things to us while in kitty jail
god bless him :patriot:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jul 11, 2014

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

My work blocked these pictures from before but now I can look at them and LOOKIT THE FUZZIES SO FUZZY

detectivemonkey posted:

I think your catspectations were off. That is baseline of cat. If your cat does more than that, count yourself lucky.

Nuts to that, my other boys spend most of their day chasing each other around and jumping on poo poo and hassling the dog

Professor is just a fat lump who only moves when the sun does.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

My work blocked these pictures from before but now I can look at them and LOOKIT THE FUZZIES SO FUZZY

Please direct me to your office so I can protest their puppy suppression.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

detectivemonkey posted:

Please direct me to your office so I can protest their puppy suppression.

It's puppy racism, they let me see all the cats in the yospos thread but no fuzzy tums and squishy faces here. Racism is wrong in all its forms :(

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Women's Rights? posted:

It's puppy racism, they let me see all the cats in the yospos thread but no fuzzy tums and squishy faces here. Racism is wrong in all its forms :(

I keep my cat in a giant cage when I'm not home so I don't kill her for peeing on my clothes and pillow. Also she eats krinkly plastic and I don't want her to die from a poo poo blockage. Basically im protecting her from myself and her dumb self.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
bazooka once almost died because he ate a bag

dedication

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Stupid airport security and having to take my shoes off!!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Last time I flew I had a really early departure and wasn't thinking, so I put on knee-high boots with no zipper. I nearly fell over trying to take them off for security, then I got patted down anyway because I forgot to take my bracelet off. I wish train travel was more practical.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I have to be careful of what jeans I wear because 3 trips in a row I wore my most comfy jeans on the plane. Some button on the back pocket set off the detector and they had to touch my rear end for a few minutes. I'm planeing on Thursday but I only own ballet flats so I'll live.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Train travel seems like a loving dream compared to flying nowadays, even if it takes longer. A shame it's usually even more expensive than taking a plane.

Perfect world, the price bracket would be bus>train>plane

Susan B. Antimony
Aug 25, 2008

We have a train station in town, and it's a goddamn nightmare trying to take a train anywhere except Los Angeles. Wanted to visit a friend in Seattle, and traveling by train would take like two days each way or some goddamn ridiculous thing.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I got yelled at for my hair poo poo last time I flew <:mad:> The container was technically over 3 oz but it was only half empty so under 3 oz was in it, and god dammit that should count. Instead they had to poke through my entire bag and they gave me the stink eye the whole time.

Also got a new driver's license today and uuuuugh what an awful picture. I look so owl eyed in it, and I didn't get a chance to powder my nose before I went in so I have a big shiny ham face too.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

news from the VS small canine front:

how strong is the compulsion to scoop all of them up in your arms

related: how do you resist it

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Stupid airport security and having to take my shoes off!!

somehow on my flight back from thanksgiving I got routed through the special part of airport security where you don't need to take your shoes off. it was a weird experience.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

I got yelled at for my hair poo poo last time I flew <:mad:> The container was technically over 3 oz but it was only half empty so under 3 oz was in it, and god dammit that should count. Instead they had to poke through my entire bag and they gave me the stink eye the whole time.

Also got a new driver's license today and uuuuugh what an awful picture. I look so owl eyed in it, and I didn't get a chance to powder my nose before I went in so I have a big shiny ham face too.

Last time I renewed mine, the lady at the DMV took like four pictures and let me pick one. I'll actually be kind of sad when I have to get a new one, I look drat good, even if my hair is much longer in the picture than it is currently

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Crow Jane posted:

Last time I renewed mine, the lady at the DMV took like four pictures and let me pick one. I'll actually be kind of sad when I have to get a new one, I look drat good, even if my hair is much longer in the picture than it is currently

Well you can just be a brownish swarthy man and get "randomly" searched on three out of four legs of a trip I took Inthe states. I was first in line and got pulled and ended up last on board and didn't even get to sit next to my newlywed wife on a first come first serve honeymoon trip.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Crow Jane posted:

Maaan gently caress you. They wouldn't even let me smile for the photo, I tried and they told me to knock it off.

I made the lady filling out paperwork laugh though, when she asked my hair color I said "variable" because I'll be damned if it's the same shade for more than 8 weeks at a time. And if you asked me my real hair color at this point I couldn't give you an honest answer anyways because I haven't seen it since I was 15

Dunno why they asked anyways, didn't even put it on the license

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

LingcodKilla posted:

Well you can just be a brownish swarthy man and get "randomly" searched on three out of four legs of a trip I took Inthe states. I was first in line and got pulled and ended up last on board and didn't even get to sit next to my newlywed wife on a first come first serve honeymoon trip.

people refused to move for you?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I just realized my license expired in March. poo poo. Apparently five years is too long for a license to last, it makes me forget they're not for life.

I really like my photo, too D: All young and poo poo in it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I had acne in mine. It's time for this driver's license to die t:mad:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

So far this morning I had a morbidly obese man wearing a "Professional gently caress Buddy" t-shirt tell me I have nice legs, I got screamed at by a horrible old woman, and a dude who reeked of booze kissed my hand and told me the Nile river is manmade. It's only eleven o'clock, I'm scared of today.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I want a puppy but like I want someone else to take care of all the un-fun stuff related to having a puppy. volunteers???

Crow Jane posted:

So far this morning I had a morbidly obese man wearing a "Professional gently caress Buddy" t-shirt tell me I have nice legs, I got screamed at by a horrible old woman, and a dude who reeked of booze kissed my hand and told me the Nile river is manmade. It's only eleven o'clock, I'm scared of today.

are you sure you're not in the twilight zone

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

A Spider Covets posted:

are you sure you're not in the twilight zone

I'm never completely sure. This is an odd city.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

2013 is trying to solidify its place as worst year ever (it is/was)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
nah 2008 imo

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

people refused to move for you?

Yup. The fucker wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Crow Jane posted:

and a dude who reeked of booze kissed my hand and told me the Nile river is manmade.

did you slap him upside the head?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Wildlife Analysis posted:

did you slap him upside the head?

For the kiss or the comment?

Either way, no. I'm at my volunteer gig today, and dealing with crazies face to face is basically what I do here.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Today at work this ridiculously attractive dude was dropping his kid off, and a five-year-old asked me why I was looking at his bottom.

shut up kid, maybe I want to check out some dadbutts

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The front page has some for you.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Today at work this ridiculously attractive dude was dropping his kid off, and a five-year-old asked me why I was looking at his bottom.

Small children will always be blowing up spots

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Teen Wolf had some A-grade DILFs this last season, otherwise it was a lovely season though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

news from the VS small canine front:

if ya like these pups. there is a v cute pupcam. only way to see it is to come to mirc and ask vansandman for info.

• Locked thread