Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Man, you can tell that Stone Cold is a huge Bryan fan. He was putting him over big time on the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hulka (or whoever it was who asked), I just got like 40 new games in the Steam sale so I think it's gonna be a while before any possible LP revival :smith:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Rarity posted:

Hulka (or whoever it was who asked), I just got like 40 new games in the Steam sale so I think it's gonna be a while before any possible LP revival :smith:

Man, all the TEW threads seem to be cursed.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."
Not really all that surprising but Jim Ross is doing the Observer show this week.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I would like to volunteer for Euro Pisscast

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

njsykora posted:

I would like to volunteer for Euro Pisscast

more the merrier. At the moment, I'm discussing with Manflurry about when he's available to basically help me put it all together in terms of recording and editing. Once we have that done, we'll do one test run to see what it sounds like then go from there

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

I Before E posted:

Which is a shame. The WCW vs WWF one was getting to be a lot of fun.

WHERE ARE YOU AT LITTLE MAC?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

triplexpac posted:

I'm really glad Dave & Bryan are keeping me updated on Paul Walker's death and what that means for the Fast & Furious franchise.
Unironically this.

MassRafTer posted:

Dave and Bryan arguing over whether hitting a man with a drum was violent, and Dave conceding that hitting someone with a guitar might be was fantastic.
"Well the guitar's sorta violent."

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Unironically this.
"Well the guitar's sorta violent."

"Next time I'm down there, I'll hit you with a drum over the head." "Well, better that then getting punched in the mouth." cracked me up.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Chiming in to say that I also think Stone Cold's latest podcast is really great. Bryan talking about Orton and his tour bus is really interesting.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Chiming in to say that I also think Stone Cold's latest podcast is really great. Bryan talking about Orton and his tour bus is really interesting.

Yeah that was a pretty cool bit of insight, also in terms of Bryan saying he would love to go the tour bus route but feels he isn't in a financially secure enough position to do so yet. Orton's focus on stretching/massage/regular sleep patterns seems pretty drat sensible.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Rarity posted:

drat, and blast.

Oh well. Do it if you want. It was really fun! :)

I'll try to get the iTunes feed updated soon. Like, now. EDIT: It's there. Go nuts.

The Goog fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Dec 4, 2013

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Guys something beautiful happened tonight on the Pisscast and you all need to listen to it.

I say that now so that you can blame Oatgan when it takes forever to get on itunes.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 12 - Shades of Gold Displayed Naturally

311 (pronounced "three-eleven") is an American rock band from Omaha, Nebraska. The band was formed in 1988 by vocalist/guitarist Nick Hexum, lead guitarist Jim Watson (who would later be replaced by Tim Mahoney), bassist Aaron "P-Nut" Wills and drummer Chad Sexton. In 1992, Doug "SA" Martinez joined to sing and provide turntables for 311's later albums, rounding out the current line-up. 311 is generally known as an alternative rock band, but it is also classified as rap rock, rap metal, funk rock, funk metal, reggae and jazz fusion. The band's name originates from the police code for indecent exposure in Omaha, Nebraska, after the original guitarist for the band was arrested for streaking.

Big ups to Bard Maddox for cohosting this week, and Nick Hexum for writing beautiful music for the last 20 years.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x663syvg918trq8/012+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

oh and you, the listener

oatgan fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Dec 4, 2013

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Question for the p*cast: What would WWE be like today if Test had really married Stephanie McMahon instead of HHH? I'll hang up and listen.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Listening to the SCSA Daniel Bryan podcast, I'm actually loving hearing him talk about how he doesn't like that he's gotten to be so good, that people stop criticising him. If he has a bad match, smarks say it's the other wrestler's fault.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Meat Recital posted:

Question for the p*cast: What would WWE be like today if Test had really married Stephanie McMahon instead of HHH? I'll hang up and listen.

RIP Paul "The Punisher" Levesque :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The opening poem of the Pisscast :allears:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Colt on Figure Four Daily was a fine listen.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

I Before E posted:

I was thinking about starting a TEW thread in the new year, if none of the others are revived before then. I've been playing a 2001 mod where I do WWF's original plan, running Nitro on Mondays and Raw on Thursdays. It makes for a fun time, although the WWF side is completely stacked and WCW gets to be a massive headache with all the drama backstage.

Thought it would be fun to start that one over here, but do it more like Rarity's where people just vote on issues. I found the LittleMac Google spreadsheet/booking team method too overwhelming.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Wrestling Spirit 3 just came out, so I'd imagine once the real-world & DOTT mods come out for it that'll have at least one thread.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Timestamp of my burial because that's what I wanna hear.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Casters: Antonio Inoki has bought or blackmailed his way into the main event of Wrestlemania. Who do you book against him?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Tonfa posted:

Casters: Antonio Inoki has bought or blackmailed his way into the main event of Wrestlemania. Who do you book against him?

If money is no object, Hogan. I mean, neither of them can bump anyway.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Tonfa posted:

Gary Strydom

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HulkaMatt posted:

Timestamp of my burial because that's what I wanna hear.

We didn't really single out anybody this week. I'm sorry.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tonfa posted:

Daniel Bryan, Lion's Den match, Ken Shamrock as ring enforcer

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

njsykora posted:

Colt on Figure Four Daily was a fine listen.

this was really good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

10 Count: Randy Orton's stupid beard is really really bad. What other facial hair in wrestling has been nearly or equally as really really bad?

I just listened to this week's 10 Count and sonofabitch!

Punchy Brewsters: Vince McMahon puts a gun to your head and forces you to book Brawl 4 All 2013. Who do you book and who do you predict to win?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Question for the podcasts: Are people who think Hunico is an acceptable Sin Cara racist or merely stupid?

Jericho podcast was kind of boring. I've heard Austin talk about his history too many times.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

Question for the podcasts: Are people who think Hunico is an acceptable Sin Cara racist or merely stupid?

I mean Mistico was a pretty lovely Sin Cara too so neither I guess?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jericho podcast was kind of boring. I've heard Austin talk about his history too many times.

I'm still listening to it, I think it's been a perfectly serviceable show but nothing really special - having Austin on first was a good idea because he's so comfortable with the format by now, and he does throw out a few things I hadn't heard before (somebody please find a link to his first ever match against Frogman LeBlanc :allears:). Jericho doesn't do a bad job but he also doesn't really seem to have that natural ease for just shooting the poo poo like Austin does. Maybe he'll improve with time, but I figure I'll only listen if he has a particularly interesting guest on.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

OSWReview have finished recording their Slamboree 2000 episode, they're hoping to get it out before christmas.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

NienNunb posted:

I just listened to this week's 10 Count and sonofabitch!

Punchy Brewsters: Vince McMahon puts a gun to your head and forces you to book Brawl 4 All 2013. Who do you book and who do you predict to win?

I wanted to weigh in on this even though I'm not a pahdcaster.

I would book everyone on the current roster excluding Luchas, anyone in the Authority, and Undertaker, and especially including Brock Lesnar and Alberto Del Rio. I suspect the final rounds to be between CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, and Seth Rollins. Between them I'd say probably Lesnar Punk would remain, Lesnar would take out Punk, and if they're fighting Butterbean again I'd put all my money on Butterbean still. First rounds knockouts I suspect would be Kofi, Miz, Cena, Wyatt, Show, Ambrose, Del Rio, and Rowan.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Skunkrocker posted:

I would book everyone on the current roster excluding Luchas, anyone in the Authority, and Undertaker, and especially including Brock Lesnar and Alberto Del Rio. I suspect the final rounds to be between CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, and Seth Rollins. Between them I'd say probably Lesnar Punk would remain, Lesnar would take out Punk, and if they're fighting Butterbean again I'd put all my money on Butterbean still. First rounds knockouts I suspect would be Kofi, Miz, Cena, Wyatt, Show, Ambrose, Del Rio, and Rowan.

ahahahahahaha

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Kane has experience in shoot-style pro wrestling, so I'd just go ahead and pay him the prize money ahead of time

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Skunkrocker posted:

:ughh:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

You're a treasure.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

you deserve everything you get from life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Skunkrocker posted:

What the hell is wrong with you?

• Locked thread