Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
Lush makes me itchy just walking by the store.

Edit: :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Women's Rights? posted:

i know how to chill things out in here.

Bubble Baths: great thing or greatest thing?

I haven't had a bubble bath in ages because the cat has her litter tray in the tub :negative:

also I really have to loving piss but I'm on the train and I'm half an hour away from my stop and there are no toilets on the train noooooo

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have an enormous claw foot tub, it's amazing for bubble baths. I like to include a glass or four of wine, a good book, and some Dirty 3. Highly recommended.

The temperature here is supposed to plummet over the course of the day, so I stuffed my biggest purse with hat, gloves and scarf to wear over my flimsy rain coat when I get off. Because gently caress getting all sweaty before work. However, in switching bags, I'm pretty sure I forgot my lipstick, which is very not cool.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Women's Rights? posted:

i know how to chill things out in here.

Bubble Baths: great thing or greatest thing?

sitting in your own filth while stewing in soap, pass

Obligatory Toast posted:

It's supposed to be freezing throughout the weekend.

Currently 70 and humid in my front yard, I have the AC on in December, this state is bullshit

quote:

Native Virginian chiming in to say: hahaha no. no we don't.

The snow makes people act like cats when you clamp something on their back

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Crow Jane posted:

The temperature here is supposed to plummet over the course of the day, so I stuffed my biggest purse with hat, gloves and scarf to wear over my flimsy rain coat when I get off. Because gently caress getting all sweaty before work. However, in switching bags, I'm pretty sure I forgot my lipstick, which is very not cool.

Dude what the hell, how do you forget your lipstick? I'm a little disappointed in your right now. I have like 4 lipsticks in my purse and one at my desk at work JUST IN CASE

Declan MacManus posted:

sitting in your own filth while stewing in soap, pass

if you're that filthy take a shower before you set up the bath

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Being dumb I added bubble bath to my jet bath tub and walked away while it was filling up.
At least the cleanup was easy.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

wonderful spam contribution of the day:
"gratify your babe with the big dignity"

give her the dignity!

you guys wear lipstick all the time?? I usually only wear it for photos because it comes off so easily, then I get annoyed. maybe I'm buying the wrong kind, idk. the bubble bath stuff from lush makes me wanna go buy a house RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW and go relax (with four glasses of wine, let's not kid ourselves Women's Rights?, there's no such thing as a single glass of wine)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

Dude what the hell, how do you forget your lipstick? I'm a little disappointed in your right now. I have like 4 lipsticks in my purse and one at my desk at work JUST IN CASE
It's because I switched bags :(. I always forget something when I do that

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

e: stupid phone app

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Dec 6, 2013

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

A Spider Covets posted:

wonderful spam contribution of the day:
"gratify your babe with the big dignity"

give her the dignity!

you guys wear lipstick all the time?? I usually only wear it for photos because it comes off so easily, then I get annoyed. maybe I'm buying the wrong kind, idk. the bubble bath stuff from lush makes me wanna go buy a house RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW and go relax (with four glasses of wine, let's not kid ourselves Women's Rights?, there's no such thing as a single glass of wine)

a) yes i wear lipstick all the time. There's a lot of stuff out there that will last you for god drat years. wet'n'wild megalast stuff needs to be taken off with a bandsaw, swear to god I've had that poo poo last me through a shower.
b) if you're only drinking one glass of wine you're doing wine wrong. Bring the bottle

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
baths are ok, jacuzzis are better in every way that's fun.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my bathtub is tiny and lovely

where do you get bubble bath that doesn't smell like spongeborb?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Whew, false alarm. My lipstick had migrated into a weird little pocket in the bag.

And yes, I wear lipstick every day because my lips naturally have like zero pigment and I'd rather not look like a corpse

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
im one of those lucky bitches who doesnt really need to wear lippy all the time, but i really love bright red and dark (DARK) plummy colours with my skin tone so when i do it i do it. maybelline superstay is loving great, if you don't overapply it stays on all loving day. without a touchup. you have to take it off with eye makeup remover but idgaf

also i didn't make it home in time to pee, i got off the train and ran into someone's private garden to pop a squat because i am A loving LADY. :smuggo: bc i always keep tissues in my bag

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I keep a cup in my car to pee in when I'm on the road

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Fruity Gordo posted:

im one of those lucky bitches who doesnt really need to wear lippy all the time, but i really love bright red and dark (DARK) plummy colours with my skin tone so when i do it i do it. maybelline superstay is loving great, if you don't overapply it stays on all loving day. without a touchup. you have to take it off with eye makeup remover but idgaf

also i didn't make it home in time to pee, i got off the train and ran into someone's private garden to pop a squat because i am A loving LADY. :smuggo: bc i always keep tissues in my bag

lmao

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
One time when I was in high school I went over to this alley behind the movie theater where my friends and I liked to get high and there was this 20-ish woman, pretty well-dressed, just squatting in the middle of the alley and peeing.

I think I mumbled a "Sorry" and then watched the movie sober

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
some bloke pissed out the door of the train on the ride home tonight and i hated him so loving much

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I peed in a toilet

----------------

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
lucky bitch

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Spider Covets posted:

I peed in a toilet

this is my standard MO but I don't live in your LA fantasy land of forever terlets

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnyvyW5Gn_A

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Pick posted:

this is my standard MO but I don't live in your LA fantasy land of forever terlets

yall get in the suburbs

toilets every two feet

no black people tho. maybe an asian or two.

----------------

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Just have an iron bladder and pee like never, it owns

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

Just have an iron bladder and pee like never, it owns

how long does my urethra have to smoke

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Duckie
Sep 12, 2010

This is sewious!

Crow Jane posted:

Whew, false alarm. My lipstick had migrated into a weird little pocket in the bag.

And yes, I wear lipstick every day because my lips naturally have like zero pigment and I'd rather not look like a corpse

My lips are like this too. Lip Tar is my new favorite obsession.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like the revlon colors stay stuff you put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. Just don't make a mistake

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

I keep a cup in my car to pee in when I'm on the road

peeing in your pants is usually more convenient

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
then the pee is on my pants, not contained within the cup :confused:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

hurry up and open your eyes and do cute puppy stuuuuffff

peeing in the deep woods of yosemite. who even needs a toilet anymore after that (not me)

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

The worst thing is when you think you have an iron bladder but then you piss yourself at your front door :( Made that mistake when I was a teenager, now I just get off the drat train and go to a pub.

I've started using lip stain recently. I find it's good if you just want a hint of colour and it last pretty much all day.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

omg the first one with the mommy

----------------

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
ugh next time the bf starts grumping at me for being unable to decide which UD lipstick i want, i'm gonna remind him that we were 30 minutes late getting back to work because he had to go to radio shack "for just one thing" and ended up buying half the store for his stupid ham radio stuff

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Women's Rights? posted:

ugh next time the bf starts grumping at me for being unable to decide which UD lipstick i want, i'm gonna remind him that we were 30 minutes late getting back to work because he had to go to radio shack "for just one thing" and ended up buying half the store for his stupid ham radio stuff

i luv u hon but ham radio is a loving retarded-rear end hobby

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Pick posted:

i luv u hon but ham radio is a loving retarded-rear end hobby

dude don't even get me started on his stupid ham radio. It is part of the great compromise: i can buy all the nail polish i want, and he can buy all of the stupid parts he wants so he can listen to some grey beard in france talk about nothing

edit: i also have to pretend to be interested when he talks about why this antenna is like a million billion times better than that one because it picks up an additional 2 hertz or whatever idgaf

Women's Rights? fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 6, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ham radio is like irc but nerdier somehow

If a guy is a ham radio hobbyist that is a massive deterrent to pursuing a serious relationship with them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hurrrr let's all take turns doing something even less productive and socially stimulating than WoW

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
frrzzrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnncanbrrzzzzzyoubrrssssrrrrrhearbbrrrrrrrrrrmebrrzznnnnnnn
nnnnlet'sfffssschhhhhhhhhhzzzzrrrrrrtalkbrrraboutkssschhhhhhhhhhhmasonrybrrrzzzzchhhhhhhhhh

*fiddles with dial intently*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
wow great job honey you picked up a number station that's both super fascinating and definitely something you have to spend a billion dollars in radios to do because they're not broadcast on the internet or anything, you win at money!

Naw seriously he's a good guy he's just the biggest fuckin nerd that ever existed

• Locked thread