Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Crow Jane posted:

People think they're cool and edgy for hating things. It's pretty dumb. I just ignore things I don't like, unless they're bills or something.

This but I also ignore bills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
post no bills

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
i'm a bad roommate, i haven't paid utilities because i'm too poor to afford them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm a good roommate, I room with my cat and feed him.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Wildlife Analysis posted:

i'm a bad roommate, i haven't paid utilities because i'm too poor to afford them

it's ok. nobody has to know you've gotten stinky.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I've never lived on my own for more than a couple months at a time. I kind of regret that sometimes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I hate living with other people. I'm always bad at lesbian relationships.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What does a lesbian bring on her second date?

A u-haul!

Ha ha ha ha seriously though get that loving uhaul out of here, you're not a cat.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
i'm making crepes and i realised too late that i should have put some oatmeal stout in them

can't add it now or they'll be too liquidy

oh well, maybe next time

also living with people is terrible

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

What does a lesbian bring on her second date?

A u-haul!

Ha ha ha ha seriously though get that loving uhaul out of here, you're not a cat.

if you ARE a cat though bring that fuckin uhaul around right this second

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
you're expected to wear pants all the time and not masturbate constantly, 0/10 would not roommate

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

if you ARE a cat though bring that fuckin uhaul around right this second

there is room in my kingdom for all uhaul-drivin' cats

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Living in sin is pretty cool, actually. Especially if you have different schedules so you both get plenty of alone time. Plus pants are optional and any surface becomes a sex place.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

going back to rooming after living alone sucks, you miss all the little things like not having to put on a robe when you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I haven't lived alone since 2005. In fact 2005 is literally the only year out of the past 20 that I haven't had a roommate, roommates, or housemates. Granted I'm counting girlfriends as "roommates" and that accounts for 10 of those years.

Yeah, living all alone that one year was kind of weird. Peaceful though, I guess.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Torka posted:

going back to rooming after living alone sucks, you miss all the little things like not having to put on a robe when you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night

also being able to sing badly

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

my bathroom is right across from my door so sometimes i risk it and make a run for it without any clothes. it makes for an exciting life.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

The nice thing about living alone was knowing that whatever mess there was, I had made it and it was my responsibility to clean it up. No standoffs with dirty dishes, no gagging at someone else's pubes in the sink. I also noticed that my booze and weed seemed to last a hell of a lot longer, for some strange reason.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

VanSandman posted:

bill stickers will be prosecuted

bill stickers is innocent

VanSandman fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Dec 7, 2013

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
I organised a goonmeet for last night and it was really great, and one of the guys there mentioned that he and his housemate did Naked Wednesday and I was like HOLY poo poo MAN I DO NAKED THURSDAY and it was great

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
except sometimes I have to work on Thursdays and that throws my entire week out of sync

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

I organised a goonmeet for last night and it was really great, and one of the guys there mentioned that he and his housemate did Naked Wednesday and I was like HOLY poo poo MAN I DO NAKED THURSDAY and it was great

i dont need a day to be naked

not a good idea to fry chicken naked

im making fried chicken tonight

the secret ingredient is peanut oil

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

remember to not be naked

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

live alone

record phil spector wall of sound masterpieces

smoke hella weed

die fulfilled

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
peanut oil is a good oil

in england they call it groundnut oil. the english are weird.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
i hate living alone. i get energy from other people so being alone makes me mopey.

it also helps that me and my roommate get along amazingly well and we haven't had an actual argument yet

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fruity Gordo posted:

how was your goonmeet. was it weird at all

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

you should all get together and do an erotic naked friday

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

I only lived alone for a couple of months about 10 years ago and even then I had people constantly annoying me, banging on my door wanting things.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
it was really nice! it was for people who post in the Australian politics (AUSPOL) thread in D&D, and as lame as that sounds we are actually all pretty cool and smart and good looking. we mostly argue about portuguese chicken, political economy, beer and which elements of bogan culture are respectable, and at the goonmeet we were just more civil. it was p great, really

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

you should all get together and do an erotic naked friday
no but the only other lady there was a poster's awesome wife and I don't gently caress men anymore so I feel like I would be at a significant getting laid consensually disadvantage

although when I was on a smoko I met a big group of cool middleaged Greek ladies so with foresight I could have hooked myself up

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

i dont need a day to be naked

not a good idea to fry chicken naked

im making fried chicken tonight

the secret ingredient is peanut oil

I fry my chicken in rice bran oil bc it's totes flavourless and has a wicked high smoke point so I can be the biggest chickenfry control freak ever

except I'm too cheap to buy a thermometer so I guess I could be more controlling

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
the only time I've burned myself naked cooking was making pea and ham soup bc i was tasting the broth and this bit of ham hock was caught on the spoon and it flew up and flicked ham and pea soup on my tits

gently caress you ham hocks

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

the only time I've burned myself naked cooking was making pea and ham soup bc i was tasting the broth and this bit of ham hock was caught on the spoon and it flew up and flicked ham and pea soup on my tits

gently caress you ham hocks

ham hock is fun to say

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
have your dogs dumber than horses learned how to open their eyes yet?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Living alone is great. Everything is optional.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Put some clothes on you filthy hobos. Hobettes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wear some drat clothes. What if there is fire? You'll wind up on youtube.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Fruity Gordo posted:

it was really nice! it was for people who post in the Australian politics (AUSPOL) thread in D&D, and as lame as that sounds we are actually all pretty cool and smart and good looking. we mostly argue about portuguese chicken, political economy, beer and which elements of bogan culture are respectable, and at the goonmeet we were just more civil. it was p great, really

Ooh, which city? I might know some of house goony fucktards :)

Also I gotta be honest, Disney movies kind of give me the creeps. Here is a cat by way of apology for hating a thing.

E: NAKED POSTING RIGHT NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

When the east coast got hit with that minor earthquake a few years back, everyone on my block rushed outside to investigate. My boyfriend and I were the only ones in our underwear.

• Locked thread