Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

"Wanna hug?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

:stare:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Pomp posted:

"Wanna hug?"

not gonna lie, wanna slap that face.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

Okay this is pretty hilarious.

It would have been way cooler if mods endorsed this for goon project throw money away instead of Doob Dawg.

And it does more for the world than propping up shithole alabama, that game is part of the Marshall plan!

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Did anyone bring up the "Bad Parking Cards", where you put a card letting a person know you thought their parking was crap under their windshield wiper? Apparently now, there's an app version which accomplishes even less. What better way to instruct people on their driving by not telling them about it at all!

Also, hosting images? Why would I need to worry about that? I have AN APP to do that!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

:glomp:

I'm one hug ahead.
I'M WINNING, gently caress Y'ALL!!!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pomp posted:

"Wanna hug?"

"Well, bro, I'd love to play your hugging game, but me and my girlfriend thought we'd stay home and have sex. It's, like, the advanced version of your game, and you can't lose the pieces."

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Antitonic posted:

Did anyone bring up the "Bad Parking Cards", where you put a card letting a person know you thought their parking was crap under their windshield wiper? Apparently now, there's an app version which accomplishes even less. What better way to instruct people on their driving by not telling them about it at all!

Also, hosting images? Why would I need to worry about that? I have AN APP to do that!

what happened to just keying them?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

what happened to just keying them?

Keying and tire slashing are kinda illegal. The law kinda looks poorly on vigilantism when it comes to parking enforcement.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Young Freud posted:

Keying and tire slashing are kinda illegal. The law kinda looks poorly on vigilantism when it comes to parking enforcement.

isnt' slashing someones tires because they parked bad the dumbest possible thing?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

isnt' slashing someones tires because they parked bad the dumbest possible thing?

It's like being blackmailed for a crime, who exactly are you going to go running to? Also, getting a new tire and maybe a tow is prohibitively expensive.

But yeah, if you're slashing tires because some rear end in a top hat double parked, there's probably something wrong with you.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Young Freud posted:

It's like being blackmailed for a crime, who exactly are you going to go running to? Also, getting a new tire and maybe a tow is prohibitively expensive.

But yeah, if you're slashing tires because some rear end in a top hat double parked, there's probably something wrong with you.

no, i mean, it prevents them from leaving, thus prolonging whatever parking issue they caused.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
What about just letting the air out? It's an inconvenience to them but doesn't cause permanent damage to the car

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Fatkraken posted:

What about just letting the air out? It's an inconvenience to them but doesn't cause permanent damage to the car

That's the opposite of what you want! you want to damage the car in a way that won't prevent them from driving away out of their terrible parking job

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You want the car to remain there forever, a derelict warning to all other terrible parkers.

E: I would recommend melting the asphalt underneath it.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
Or you could ignore the bad parker and decide not to care about dumb things anymore and maybe then go home and rethink your life. :)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Noni posted:

Or you could ignore the bad parker and decide not to care about dumb things anymore and maybe then go home and rethink your life. :)

No, no, responding to someone being a minor piece of poo poo is best dealt with by being a huge piece of poo poo.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Some retard in college half slashed someone's car, dude drove away OK and crashed later when the tire exploded :bravo:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Pomp posted:

"Wanna hug?"

What are you GRATEFUL for today?????????

E: and you don't even get the game itself in the reward tier until you pay $50 to this skeeve of a hippy

Catgirl Al Capone has a new favorite as of 15:43 on Dec 8, 2013

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Pomp posted:

"Wanna hug?"

Let's play the choking game instead.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here's one that's deliberately but hilariously terrible and manages to pull it off: KANYE'S PUG CALENDAR - 2014% AWESOME

The perfect Xmas present! They're using a bunch of copyrighted photos without permission (the original photo for that example above was Jean Claude Van Damme doing the splits) but the project is only open for 10 days so they might reach the end and get their funding before anyone sends them C&D.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It's a good thing Kanye West is so well known for his ability to take a joke.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Germstore posted:

It's a good thing Kanye West is so well known for his ability to take a joke.

He just said he aspires to be the next Nelson Mandela, so surely he's grown as a person and will allow it.

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

Anoia posted:

He just said he aspires to be the next Nelson Mandela, so surely he's grown as a person and will allow it.

Yes, according to well known completely serious news source the Daily Currant

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
An amazingly pointless waste of time, courtesy of YKS

Chucklefuck posted:

I came up with the basic idea when my son and I were talking about the movie "A Few Good Men" and I quoted Jack Nicholson. "You can't handle the truth", and my son quoted him back, "You can't handle the truth", to which I replied, "You can't handle the chocolate". I thought changing movie quotes by replacing one of the words with chocolate and then having someone else guess what movie it came from and Chocoltized Quotes was born.

One of the "rewards" is a T-shirt with a "chocoltized quote" on it. It's a dumb game, now let's ask for 5,000! :downsbravo:

Noyemi K has a new favorite as of 02:36 on Dec 9, 2013

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Seriously, "chocoltized?" Was "chocolatized" really that hard to think of?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Wow. What a completely worthless idea. Fifteen year-old stoners come up with better poo poo during bike rides to Taco Bell.

Bad Munki posted:

Seriously, "chocoltized?" Was "chocolatized" really that hard to think of?

"...jerry mouse foreverial choclitized chocolat toung big chocolat lips chocolat insides always delicios..."

trilobite terror has a new favorite as of 02:53 on Dec 9, 2013

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

The game doesn't even have the chocoltized quotes for you, you have to come up with them yourself. It doesn't even have quotes just lists of movies. :psyduck:

Space Skeleton has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Dec 9, 2013

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

The game doesn't even have the chocolatized quotes for you

Chocoltized! :pseudo:

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

Chocoltized! :pseudo:

My bad.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

The game doesn't even have the chocoltized quotes for you, you have to come up with them yourself. It doesn't even have quotes just lists of movies. :psyduck:

I thought taking iconic movie lines and replacing assorted nouns with "chocolate" (and asking for money to make a game around that) was stupid enough, but this takes it to another level of worthlessness.

I hate the mind that came up with this.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
man naw this is a good game guys this is awesome okay let's do a test round here, here's my chocoltized quote here: show me the chocolate. ha man this poo poo's good.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
my chocolate always said life is like a chocolate of chocolate

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
That chocolate really tied the room together.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

You had me at chocoltized.

Am I doing it right?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
That's no moon - it's a space chocolate.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Chocolate, I am your father. Search your chocolate, you know it to be true.

Oh man, imagine doing this with words other than chocolate, like ptarmigan or quiche! Is that a stretch goal?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Oh man, imagine doing this with words other than chocolate, like ptarmigan or quiche! Is that a stretch goal?

HOLY poo poo YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING. Just imagine...

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a MANGO CHUTNEY!"

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Someone should completely copy his kickstarter and just replace chocolate with some other word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Greggy posted:

Someone should completely copy his kickstarter and just replace chocolate with some other word.

Replace it with cacao, for health-conscious players.