Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Null Byte posted:

i remember seeing your report about it in the mod queue last time the pic was posted in PYF

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I sharpen my nails on a whetstone every morning until they're like razors so that they are ready to gouge through flesh like rice paper at a moment's notice

For serious when I was 12/13 years old I kept my nails so sharp that several times I drew blood on other kids entirely by accident.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Null Byte posted:

i remember seeing your report about it in the mod queue last time the pic was posted in PYF

This is the best.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Null Byte posted:

I thought anime was probatable in pyf, seems reasonable to report it? or maybe that's just ponies

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I learned a lot from that pic, gonna change my ways and go hella anime

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
-no leggings

-no jeans

-no boots

-no heels

-no flattering poses

-no swimsuits

-yes animes

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Donkay NOoo posted:

I learned a lot from that pic, gonna change my ways and go hella anime
not a bad idea

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

-no leggings

-no jeans

-no boots

-no heels

-no flattering poses

-no swimsuits

-yes animes

-no makeup, but also

-no imperfections that would be covered by makeup

Just have flawless skin, is that so hard?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Sabel posted:

not a bad idea

Wearing leggings AND posing becomingly, not real animes

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
from one perspective that pic is some sexist bitcoin-having autistic neckbeard MRA sperglord redditor doing some creepy anime fashion ownage on women like the loser he is

but from a slightly different perspective, just an imperceptible twist of the glass if you will, it's about how sad it is that women have been socialized by our culture into spending time and money on (largely) unnecessary and expensive beauty products designed to make them feel insecure for not using them, and how it's wrong that women are so alienated from their own bodies that they feel the need to adopt gimmickry and unhealthy fads to the extent that they; emaciate themselves, gently caress with their eyebrows to appear in perpetual orgasm, and mutilate their chests. is that really so unreasonable?

ah wait the pic has anime girls in it which is g*y and for pedophiles. :barf: get this virgin loser outta here :fuckoff:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

cool dude

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Angela Christine posted:

-no makeup, but also

-no imperfections that would be covered by makeup

Just have flawless skin, is that so hard?

wait. the cartoon character has no blemishes or skin imperfections like a real human being would? buhh?? *feigns shock while doing akimbo jack off motions in the air* gently caress you

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Is no thread's sanctity safe from anime?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
im gonna neg these bitches so hard :heysexy:

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Null Byte I guess your posts are impressing someone but probably not.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
So I made my chili today. It went very well, I threw in some potatoes, kidney beans, garlic, onions, mushrooms, celery, my special seasonings, tomatoes, beef, and a few other things :3:
So tasty, it'll last me all cold week long. Topped with some nice sharp cheddar.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Checkmate mademoiselles.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
yes the puppies are playing in like 5 second bursts then they either forget what they are doing or fall asleep
its adorable

also
dont feed the troll

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

VanSandman posted:

yes the puppies are playing in like 5 second bursts then they either forget what they are doing or fall asleep
its adorable

also
dont feed the troll

That is adorable. I wish I had a dog sometimes, but my apartment isn't big enough and doesn't allow pets. :smith:

I think I'd like to get an English bulldog or a Scottish terrier.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Al Borland posted:

So I made my chili today. It went very well, I threw in some potatoes, kidney beans, garlic, onions, mushrooms, celery, my special seasonings, tomatoes, beef, and a few other things :3:
So tasty, it'll last me all cold week long. Topped with some nice sharp cheddar.

i have never heard of potatoes in chili, but i love em so i'd prob dig it

i hope you put beer in there it's a v impt ingredient!!!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Al Borland posted:

That is adorable. I wish I had a dog sometimes, but my apartment isn't big enough and doesn't allow pets. :smith:

I think I'd like to get an English bulldog or a Scottish terrier.

Get a rat. Like a tiny dog that happily sleeps in a cage when you're not home. Then breaks your heart by dying after just a couple years.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Angela Christine posted:

Get a rat. Like a tiny dog that happily sleeps in a cage when you're not home. Then breaks your heart by dying after just a couple years.

Ehh, there's plenty of rats on the city streets of Chicago if I want one of those.

Donkay NOoo posted:

i have never heard of potatoes in chili, but i love em so i'd prob dig it

i hope you put beer in there it's a v impt ingredient!!!

Potatoes go great, you dice em up and drop em in. They absorb the flavor quite nicely and melt in your mouth.
No beer :P

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
What's wrong with looking like a kabuki actor?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Crow Jane posted:

She actually meant that you'll have more money to spend on anime figurines due to being too fat to go on dates

are anime figures fine if they're like this?

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
ladies whats up. any of you broads looking for good time? pm me if your lady

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

omg one of the puppies was wiggling about and kicked one of the other puppies in the face, so that puppy started wiggling and kicked another puppy and it started a chain reaction of puppies kicking each other

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i just had an erotic dream about shine

i knew this day would come

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Neko Case's "Fox Confessor Brings the Flood" is probably my favorite lady album. If there are angels, they probably sound like her. Pity none of her other albums measure up.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

You're all a bunch of stupid Cunts.

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:
On a completely unrelated note, I've been enjoying this article:

quote:

Trolling, despite the modern usage, does not mean “the act of pissing somebody off and laughing about their anger.” It is “the act of pissing somebody off BASED ON SOMETHING COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS and laughing about their MISPLACED anger.” It isn’t considered trolling to leave a comment full of racial epithets and laugh when people “don’t get it.” It is trolling if you leave a comment insisting on the wrong information about something irrelevant – how many runes are on a Stargate, for example (everybody knows its 12) – and wait for the ONE guy that just can’t let the transgression pass. If you start a fake fight with Prof. Stargate, dragging him deeper and deeper until hopefully, finally, even he has to stop and think “wait a minute, this is ridiculous,” that is trolling. That’s the difference: No actual harm is caused, and even the victim can eventually get in on the joke. “Trolling” isn’t referring to hiding behind a fortification and trying to hurt people like the mythical creature. It’s referring to the style of fishing – you drag bait across the bottom hoping to get a rare bite. It’s not ‘bait’ if you’re earnestly spouting your misogynistic beliefs and somebody gets upset. There’s nothing funny about entirely justified anger.

This ‘ha ha, you got mad, so you lose’ attitude is the exact same reason we all collectively decided not to like hipsters very much: It’s because they were hiding behind a rigged game. Everything was ironic. You can say they look good, and they take the compliment. But you can’t say they look like poo poo, because they’re TRYING to look like poo poo. You can say you love their band, and you get a “thanks bro!” But you can’t say their band sucks, because it’s SUPPOSED to suck. They were so afraid of judgment that they only did things under the protective cloak of irony, so that if you didn’t like it, you could be accused of not getting it. There was no losing condition. Same with people saying lovely things to each other on the internet under the guise of “humor.”

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Null Byte posted:

Anime is probatable in those threads :ssh:! Also they were trying to cause a derail, which is also probatable.

e: Also if you are remembering people's mod alerts from years ago maybe you should get a new hobby, buddy :(

Pick fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 15, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Poor Van Sandman :(

I'll help:

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Woah... car slippers.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pick posted:

I'll help:

It's only for a day. How much bigger can pups get in a day?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

My wife must never see this.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Pick posted:

I'll help:

i want to hug all of them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't get Hello Kitty. I do get ABJDs though, unfortunately. ("Get" in the euphemistic sense.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in
We'll have to agree to disagree then because those things creep me the heck out

But I'm also creeped out by mannequins and ventriloquist dummies and poo poo like that so yeah

• Locked thread