Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

detectivemonkey posted:

This used to be me, then I cut my hair super short and got a purple leather jacket and now I am the most badass.

highfive being a badass is badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I know I'm late to TV chat but watch Justified on FX. It has really good writing (based on Elmore Leonard short story) and good action.

Also Timothy Olyphant ungggghhh

Between him and David Duchovny you can say I have a type.

Edit drat pic

Gravitee fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Dec 17, 2013

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

toe knee hand posted:

i got a leather jacket on black friday

it owns

a child died to make that jacket you monster

Gravitee posted:

Between him and David Duchovny you can say I have a type.

rich white men?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Wildlife Analysis posted:

no a lamb did

and i don't care about that cuz i'm not a furry

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

all the better

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have three leather jackets, one brown, one gold, and one purple, and I love them all. I think the key, at least for me, is to get one without suit lapels... aviator, scuba, and biker styles are all awesome.

I have to use a non-leather purse when I wear them, though, too much leather can be kinda tacky

with extra cheese
Oct 27, 2010
The first thing I ever watched Timothy Olyphant in was Deadwood so he looks really weird to me without the ridiculous mustache.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I have three leather jackets, one brown, one gold, and one purple, and I love them all. I think the key, at least for me, is to get one without suit lapels... aviator, scuba, and biker styles are all awesome.

I have to use a non-leather purse when I wear them, though, too much leather can be kinda tacky

No. Cheetah print purse, leather pants, fur-lined sheepskin boots.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

toe knee hand posted:

no a lamb did

and i don't care about that cuz i'm not a furry

murderer

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

No. Cheetah print purse, leather pants, fur-lined sheepskin boots.

Are you Cruella DeVille?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

you eat lamb?

if not why not cuz it's the tastiest

if you do then you're a loving hypocrite

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

toe knee hand posted:

you eat lamb?

if not why not cuz it's the tastiest

if you do then you're a loving hypocrite

it is p good, i'll admit

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

it is p good, i'll admit

the cutest things taste the best

i have a duck in my freezer

and i'm trying to find where to buy rabbit

mmm lapin a la kriek

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Sabel posted:

what kind of holiday deals does sephora have right about now

They've got a bunch of poo poo at different price points, you can go to the site and click 'Gifts' at the top and then pick how much you want to spend. They also have a poo poo ton of 'value kits' with a bunch of stuff jammed in for a decent price.

I forgot to answer the TokyoMilk Dark Question, so I'm gonna answer it now.

TokyoMilk Dark has two collections, Femme Fatale and Fate & Fortune. Sephora doesn't even carry all of Fate & Fortune, which is lame.

Most popular and accessible TMD Femme Fatale scent is Tainted Love. Warm, vanilla, a hint of citrus, orchid, and white tea, with longer lasting notes of sandalwood and tonka bean. Least accessible is Bulletproof, which smells like a loving ashtray. My personal fave is Everything and Nothing, it smells of green tea with a bit of white musk and amber.

The scent descriptions on Sephora are mixed up, so I'd check TokyoMilk's official site for scent descriptions.

There are like four different Tainted Love samplers: one with a small hand cream and rollerball in a fancy bag for $16, one with the hand cream, rollerball, and a lip balm, minus the fancy bag, for $16,one with the rollerball and a dark berry lip tint in a little tin for $10, and just the mini handcream for $9. There's also a set of three rollerball scents from Fate & Fortune for $12.

As far as non-TokyoMilk stuff, there's a lot of lip sets, eye shadow palettes, and mixed palettes. Just go poke around under the categories you're interested in (and SALE), and sort from low to high price.

Jesus you guys typed half a page in the time it took me to make those links

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

Are you Cruella DeVille?

Oh yeah also just carry around Dalmatians. And have a purse full of tiny dogs. Then you can be the zoo lady and people will pay you money just to look at you. You're welcome.

Btw lambchat for those of you in Baltimore go to the giant sheep & wool festival in Columbia next year. They have pit lamb and awesome crafty stuff. And PIT LAMB.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

toe knee hand posted:

the cutest things taste the best

i ate goat once many years ago

now that i know goats are really cool it makes me sad

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

rich white men?

Doesn't hurt but actors playing law enforcement who shoot things and look good in jeans.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Fabulist posted:

They've got a bunch of poo poo at different price points, you can go to the site and click 'Gifts' at the top and then pick how much you want to spend. They also have a poo poo ton of 'value kits' with a bunch of stuff jammed in for a decent price.

I forgot to answer the TokyoMilk Dark Question, so I'm gonna answer it now.

TokyoMilk Dark has two collections, Femme Fatale and Fate & Fortune. Sephora doesn't even carry all of Fate & Fortune, which is lame.

Most popular and accessible TMD Femme Fatale scent is Tainted Love. Warm, vanilla, a hint of citrus, orchid, and white tea, with longer lasting notes of sandalwood and tonka bean. Least accessible is Bulletproof, which smells like a loving ashtray. My personal fave is Everything and Nothing, it smells of green tea with a bit of white musk and amber.

The scent descriptions on Sephora are mixed up, so I'd check TokyoMilk's official site for scent descriptions.

There are like four different Tainted Love samplers: one with a small hand cream and rollerball in a fancy bag for $16, one with the hand cream, rollerball, and a lip balm, minus the fancy bag, for $16,one with the rollerball and a dark berry lip tint in a little tin for $10, and just the mini handcream for $9. There's also a set of three rollerball scents from Fate & Fortune for $12.

As far as non-TokyoMilk stuff, there's a lot of lip sets, eye shadow palettes, and mixed palettes. Just go poke around under the categories you're interested in (and SALE), and sort from low to high price.

Jesus you guys typed half a page in the time it took me to make those links

look everyone buy tokyomilk, i wear dead sexy on a daily basis and it fuckin rules.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
As a fan of Tokyo and of dairy products I will heed your advice.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
opinions on sesame seed snacks

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

i ate goat once many years ago

now that i know goats are really cool it makes me sad

My grocery store carries goat milk and I want to try it.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Putty posted:

i had one before and it was gross

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Sesame chikki is my favorite snack. Especially this one brand that has Charlie Chaplin on the logo for some reason.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Nessa posted:

My grocery store carries goat milk and I want to try it.

goat is tasty. not big on goat milk though.

i wish it was easier to get weird meats here. in belgium i could get rabbit and horse like just at the local grocery store and those are both loving tasty.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Putty posted:

im allergic + gently caress you

e: sry

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I had some dark chocolate fudge made with goat's milk once. It was almost a little too rich, if there is such a thing

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

Nothing is too rich for a woman.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Crow Jane posted:

I had some dark chocolate fudge made with goat's milk once. It was almost a little too rich, if there is such a thing

go a month without sugar and everything's too rich, it's scary

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Jive One posted:

Nothing is too rich for a woman.

oh ho ho

rawdog pozfail posted:

i actually hate milk chocolate for this reason. i stopped eating it and now i cant stand it.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

rawdog pozfail posted:

what book is your avatar spider reading, i like books

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
Goat is a pretty tasty meat. My dad is from the horn of Africa and he makes a pretty good peanut butter soup with it.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Chiba City Blues posted:

what book is your avatar spider reading, i like books

corn on the cob II

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

rawdog pozfail posted:

corn on the cob II

classic.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
when i had cabrito i thought it was OK. not worth killing a goat over tbh

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Fisticuffs posted:

Goat is a pretty tasty meat. My dad is from the horn of Africa and he makes a pretty good peanut butter soup with it.

this sounds good do you have the recipe?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Fisticuffs posted:

peanut butter + meat + soup = wow im hungry

toe knee hand posted:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

oh ho ho

i actually hate milk chocolate for this reason. i stopped eating it and now i cant stand it.

this happened to me too! although I can still eat milk chocolate sometimes if it's really nice like Lindt stuff. white chocolate can just gently caress right off though, I can't believe I used to love that poo poo

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

toe knee hand posted:

I wish I did. I'll ask him the next time I see him. I'm sure the thread will still be going this weekend. Have you ever had peanut butter soup? His is pretty drat spicy(habanero/scotch bonnet spicy).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I only like chocolate if it's 80% cocoa or more. Endangered Species Chocolate makes an 88%, and that's the only one I think I actively enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Fisticuffs posted:

I wish I did. I'll ask him the next time I see him. I'm sure the thread will still be going this weekend. Have you ever had peanut butter soup? His is pretty drat spicy(habanero/scotch bonnet spicy).

the peanut butter soup i've had was peanut butter and pumpkin. no goat or other meat.

• Locked thread