Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

bung posted:

Lowepro Flipside 400AW $100 plus shipping

Claiming this. Your Paypal address is the same as the e-mail in the post? Shipping would be to MA, US.

Bubbacub fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Dec 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Bubbacub posted:

Claiming this. Your Paypal address is the same as the e-mail in the post? Shipping would be to MA, US.

PP is the same as my post. Looks like UPS ground from MI to MA will be about $15 (large box to ship), delivered in 3 days. I won't be able to drop it off for shipping until this Saturday. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

*edit* I realized I can take out the dividers and flatten them out in the bag so I can squeeze it into a smaller box. I can ship for $7.50.

bung fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 20, 2013

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Camera arrived safe and sound, now to wait for Amazon to ship me film so I can put bad pictures into the Instant Photo thread.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Elliotw2 posted:

Camera arrived safe and sound, now to wait for Amazon to ship me film so I can put bad pictures into the Instant Photo thread.

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

bung posted:

PP is the same as my post. Looks like UPS ground from MI to MA will be about $15 (large box to ship), delivered in 3 days. I won't be able to drop it off for shipping until this Saturday. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

*edit* I realized I can take out the dividers and flatten them out in the bag so I can squeeze it into a smaller box. I can ship for $7.50.

Awesome, Paypal sent. No worries about shipping, I'm on holiday until the 29th.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Bubbacub posted:

Awesome, Paypal sent. No worries about shipping, I'm on holiday until the 29th.

Thanks, will ship today via FedEx.

*Edit* Make that shipping tomorrow.

bung fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 23, 2013

The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

I hate snakes, Jock. I hate 'em!

All done

The Affair posted:

Time for an upgrade!

Mamiya 645 Super with 80mm F2.8 Mamiya Sekor C lens, power drive handle, 120 and 220 inserts. $400 shipped UPS with insurance.

This camera is seriously immaculate aside from a little dust under the ground glass that I've been too lazy to remove and some sticker schmutz on the handle thing. I bought this camera from a guy who bought it new, and we each put maybe five rolls combined through it. If I were more into 645 and some completely obsessed with getting a 6x6 Hasselblad, I'd be keeping it.
Sold locally.

Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm F2.8. $550 shipped UPS with insurance.

Used Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm F2.8. Zoom wheel and focus are a bit grindy, there are a few scuffs on the body but otherwise the lens is great optically. I've been using it for the last three years on a Canon body for video work. I'm only selling it because I want to get the Canon 80-200mm f2.8 "Magic Drain Pipe" for autofocus. Comes with front cap, but no back cap. Does have the tripod shoe.

If interested email me at.

The Affair fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jan 17, 2014

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

The Affair posted:

And we're down $50 on each..

You can charge whatever you want obviously but you might want to take a peep at keh.com for the generally accepted used price of the 80-200 2.8.

What I mean to say is I wish mine was worth that much.

The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

SoundMonkey posted:

You can charge whatever you want obviously but you might want to take a peep at keh.com for the generally accepted used price of the 80-200 2.8.

What I mean to say is I wish mine was worth that much.

Aw shoot, really? I did do that, I guess I was looking at the wrong lens.. If you have the same lens is yours the "macro" one listed on KEH from around 500-600? The one I have doesn't say macro anywhere on it, but it does look similar to this one: http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Autofocus-Zoom-Lenses/1/sku-NA07999029183R?r=FE

The Affair fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 24, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

The Affair posted:

Aw shoot, really? I did do that, I guess I was looking at the wrong lens.. If you have the same lens is yours the "macro" one listed on KEH from around 500-600? The one I have doesn't say macro anywhere on it, but it does look similar to this one: http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Autofocus-Zoom-Lenses/1/sku-NA07999029183R?r=FE

Yeah that's the exact one I have, you'd hear it called the 'two-ring' version (as opposed to the push-pull version) and yeah 500-600 sounded like about what I'd be paying for one. Didn't mean to call you out or anything, just thought you might have them mixed up. If you switch the focus clutch to manual, you can focus into a region where in the distance indicator it's a yellow or orange line with an "M" at one end, that's the "macro" (not really) range, so that's the lens. They only made like three versions of this lens I think, and yours ain't the push-pull or the AF-S.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

SoundMonkey posted:

Yeah that's the exact one I have, you'd hear it called the 'two-ring' version (as opposed to the push-pull version) and yeah 500-600 sounded like about what I'd be paying for one. Didn't mean to call you out or anything, just thought you might have them mixed up. If you switch the focus clutch to manual, you can focus into a region where in the distance indicator it's a yellow or orange line with an "M" at one end, that's the "macro" (not really) range, so that's the lens. They only made like three versions of this lens I think, and yours ain't the push-pull or the AF-S.

Early D version that replaced the One Touch (pushpull) D lens that came out without a tripod foot. (Little known fact, the One Touch came in 2 versions, Non-D and D). He has the first early version of the famed 2ring and that one always seems to fetch far less than people expect.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Any chance you'd do $50 shipped for this? I have an old A-1 with no lenses that I feel guilty about not using... I really should be selling it, but if I can snag a cheap lens for it why the heck not. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Sure, but I don't have PMs. I'm also at my parent's for the holidays, so it'll be a week before we can do it.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Man_of_Teflon fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Mar 16, 2014

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I'd really like to offload this, so price down to 130 EUR now.

(nielsm, nobody wants your FD junk.)

nielsm posted:

I have a load of Canon FD system stuff to sell.
Selling this as a lot, I'd rather not part things out.

Canon A-1 body, black. Not ready for shooting, the cushioning for the mirror is crumbling, leaving particles on the mirror and probably risking damage to it. That needs to be replaced before the camera is ready to shoot. Same applies to the light seals. I haven't taken pictures with it, but I have tested the mechanics.
The battery for the meter seems to be fine, but I'm not sure of what type it takes or whether it is easy to find replacements.
Motor drive for A-1 (on 3rd picture), functioning.

Canon T70 body, built-in motor. Works fine, I have shot several rolls with it.

Canon FD 200mm f/2.8, nice glass (although not L), here's a closeup of the front element, 72mm filter thread

Panagor 2x teleconverter, not sure of the optical quality, but I haven't found anything wrong with it.

Tokina 24mm f/2.8, 52mm filter thread

Canon 50mm f/1.8 S.C., metal locking ring, 55mm filter thread
Canon 50mm f/1.8, black bayonet-style locking ring, 52mm filter thread (this one has the better optical design)

Canon 35-135mm f/3.5-4.5 push-pull zoom with "macro" feature, 58mm filter thread
Canon 35-135mm f/3.5 zoom with "macro" feature (probably also variable aperture, but doesn't say so on barrel), 72mm filter thread

Canon Speedlite 199A thyristor-auto flash, 3 distance ranges, GN 30m at ISO 100
Canon Speedlite 277T thyristor-auto flash, not sure about exact specs but works well on the T70

Also a bunch of various UV and skylight filters, and a "The official 35mm camera of the 1980 Olympic Winter Games" lens cap (52mm) that I got with one of the 50/1.8 lenses.
And some more lens caps, body caps, lens-back caps etc.

Currently located in Stockholm, but will be moving to Copenhagen within the month.
Asking 200 EUR 130 EUR for the whole lot, + shipping.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Bubbacub posted:

Shipped today via FedEx ground. Send me an email at jefferyhoeft at gmail and I'll send you a tracking number.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Click to buy amazing book of the year by me. $9

So I just bought this for my wife for a gift, she wants you to sign it. If you see this, that'd be rad.

The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

All done

80-200mm now with low, low, realistic price of $600 shipped! Thanks SoundMonkey...

The Affair posted:

Time for an upgrade!

Mamiya 645 Super with 80mm F2.8 Mamiya Sekor C lens, power drive handle, 120 and 220 inserts. $350 shipped UPS with insurance.

This camera is seriously immaculate aside from a little dust under the ground glass that I've been too lazy to remove and some sticker schmutz on the handle thing. I bought this camera from a guy who bought it new, and we each put maybe five rolls combined through it. If I were more into 645 and some completely obsessed with getting a 6x6 Hasselblad, I'd be keeping it.

Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm F2.8. $600 shipped UPS with insurance.

Used Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm F2.8. Zoom wheel and focus are a bit grindy, there are a few scuffs on the body but otherwise the lens is great optically. I've been using it for the last three years on a Canon body for video work. I'm only selling it because I want to get the Canon 80-200mm f2.8 "Magic Drain Pipe" for autofocus. Comes with front cap, but no back cap. Does have the tripod shoe.

If interested email me at.

The Affair fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jan 17, 2014

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Just looking to see if anyone had Pentax 67 45mm or 55mm they were looking to get rid of.

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

I'm looking to buy a Canon s90/95/100 here in the next few days. I'm doing a Florida Trail thru hike and I really want to upgrade from my old canon a590. Hopefully someone got a new toy for christmas and is willing to let go of their old friend for a reasonable price.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Anybody looking to get rid of a Canon or Sigma 50mm 1.4?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Want: Fuji XE1 + 35 1.4

Have: Money

In: Canada (Toronto, ON)

I'm also pursuing a local deal but I figured I'd post here in case someone was looking to get rid of their setup for some reason.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Dec 29, 2013

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Looking to go Nikon full frame so I want to offload this setup...

1. Canon 60D - Refurb unit, bought used from someone who used it as a backup body for videography. Excellent condition, pretty low shutter count (~40k but I have no way of really knowing). Comes with one battery, extended eyepiece, charger, and a couple SD cards. $500

2. Canon BGE9 Grip - Bought brand new a couple months ago. Excellent condition. $100.

3. Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 OS - Amazing lens for crop sensor cameras. Tack sharp. $440.

4. Canon 50mm 1.8 II - Bought brand new, excellent shape. $80.

5. Canon 85mm 1.8 - Bought brand new a few months ago, excellent shape. $300.

All prices include shipping/Paypal.

I would love to sell as a package ($1,300 for all) or trade for a low use Nikon D600/D610 body. All lenses come with original boxes/hoods/accessories and are all in fantastic condition. I would give everything an 8.5-9/10. If my prices are insane let me know.

emotive fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jan 6, 2014

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
Polaroid Stuffs Galore!

Polaroid 125
Polaroid 320
Polaroid 440

All are in good shape. Battery tested but NOT converted. Shutter works.

Choose one $16 plus shipping in the USA.

--------------------------------------

Polaroid Colorpack II - Flash does not work but camera works just fine.
$6 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid Colorpack II - Flash works but you have to rotate it by hand & camera works just fine.
$10 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid Colorpack III - Excellent condition and everything works perfectly.
$15 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid Super Shooter Plus - Excellent condition and everything works perfectly.
$15 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid 360 - Zeiss Viewfinder - Metal Body - Great condition - Battery tested but not converted - Shutter works.

$45 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid 450 - Zeiss Viewfinder - Metal Body - Excellent condition - Battery tested but not converted - Shutter works.

$70 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid 250 - Zeiss Viewfinder - Metal Body - Great condition - Battery tested but not converted - Shutter works.

$85 plus shipping in the USA.

Polaroid ProPack with flash. Great Condition (small crack on camera - cosmetic problem only). Very clean. Battery tested. Flash works, Shutter works. Comes in original Styrofoam and I think I have a manual.

$70 Plus Shipping in the USA.

Polaroid Super Shooter SE. Great Condition. Very Clean. Battery tested. Flash works, Shutter works. Comes with case, manual, print mounts.
This camera is rare. I have only seen a couple of these.

**** I will throw in 1 pack of Fuji FP-100C and 1 pack of flashcubes ***

$100 shipped in the USA.

Magicubes. Use with the Polaroid Big Shot and various other cameras.

$7 a box Plus Shipping in the USA.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Rot posted:

Handed the box over to Canada Post today!

Tracking info and other details sent via PM.

I'd like to thank kittenkicker for being great to deal with and I hope he enjoys his jump from a 20D to a 1D!

Canon 1Dmk2n received and exactly as described (and packaged very well). Works like a charm! Looking forward to my next snow trip.

Thanks Rot!

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

kittenkicker posted:

Canon 1Dmk2n received and exactly as described (and packaged very well). Works like a charm! Looking forward to my next snow trip.

Thanks Rot!

Yay!

The xmas package rush really screwed kittenkicker on shipping times, unfortunately. Over a week late!

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Rot posted:

Yay!

The xmas package rush really screwed kittenkicker on shipping times, unfortunately. Over a week late!

True. But with UPS getting flak from missing delivery expectations, I don't think any carrier could have delivered it in time.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

kittenkicker posted:

True. But with UPS getting flak from missing delivery expectations, I don't think any carrier could have delivered it in time.

Are they still struggling to catch up? I ordered a lens from B&H last week with "three day shipping" and I watched the tracking go to a location a few miles away overnight, then it went a hundred miles backward into a different state for a couple of days, and then it came back to a site maybe fifteen miles away, and it's been sitting there for three days, "in transit."

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Bubbacub posted:

Are they still struggling to catch up? I ordered a lens from B&H last week with "three day shipping" and I watched the tracking go to a location a few miles away overnight, then it went a hundred miles backward into a different state for a couple of days, and then it came back to a site maybe fifteen miles away, and it's been sitting there for three days, "in transit."

From my point of view, it probably won't get delivered until the first week of January. After-Xmas returns and after-holiday specials are probably still bogging down the logistics industries.

Probably not a good thread for package transit chat, maybe new GBS will have a better opinion of it.

celeron 300a fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 30, 2013

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

bung posted:

Shipped today via FedEx ground. Send me an email at jefferyhoeft at gmail and I'll send you a tracking number.

Got the bag. Thanks!

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
I know that this is the buy/sell/trade thread, but Woot has a deal up for two different Pentax mirrorless cameras for 200$. I don't know how good the quality is, but it seems like good enough of a deal to share here

http://www.woot.com/offers/your-choice-of-pentax-camera

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Boneitis posted:

I know that this is the buy/sell/trade thread, but Woot has a deal up for two different Pentax mirrorless cameras for 200$. I don't know how good the quality is, but it seems like good enough of a deal to share here

http://www.woot.com/offers/your-choice-of-pentax-camera

Both are good, solid cameras, but the MX-1 is a point and shoot, not mirrorless (a really, really good point and shoot for 200 bucks though).

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I'm selling my pristine Canon EF 135L F/2 for $850 shipped.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3600051

You should buy it!

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

dunkman posted:

You should buy it!

DAMMIT! really need to be more patient with my lens purchases.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

dunkman posted:

You should buy it!

That's a great deal on an amazing lens. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Dropped the price on my 60D package above to $1300 shipped for everything. Someone buy so I can get my D600! :<

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3600760

Looking to get out of the Canon game, so buy my stuff.

60D with grip
Tamron 17-50 2.8
Canon 50mm 1.8
Canon 100-400L

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".
Long shot since it's a fairly new camera but if someone wants to get rid of their NX300 I'd be interested. Also interested in Canon 24-70 lens.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

xenilk posted:

Long shot since it's a fairly new camera but if someone wants to get rid of their NX300 I'd be interested. Also interested in Canon 24-70 lens.

Need something else to play angry birds on while poopin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".

Musket posted:

Need something else to play angry birds on while poopin?

You could say that ;-)

• Locked thread