Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Point taken. From the top:

In Starcraft 2, there is a race known as the Protoss. One of the structures they can build is a cannon that shoots plasma bolts at anything near it. This is meant primarily as a defensive structure, however some Protoss players would engage in a high-risk-high-reward tactic of taking 1-2 of their production/harvesting units and trying to build these cannons in the fog of war near an enemy's base at the very outset of the match, basically building them closer and closer so that when they are finally close enough to shoot at the opponent's production buildings there are overlapping fields of fire that prevent easily destroying them and most people will ragequit. Because this tactic depended on not being spotted while building the cannons, it of necessity meant you were blind to what was happening in the opposing base since you didn't want to scout and have him investigate and see what you were up to.

In low tier play (where I stayed when I played this game 'cause I'm not that great at it), it was a common enough tactic. If I spotted it I would not let on, and harvest just enough minerals to upgrade my primary production building, the command center, to the Planetary Fortress, an upgrade that made it grow ground-attack cannons to ward off at least casual probing attacks and raids. Now this wouldn't be that great against the cannon rush, except the Terrans have a unique ability to "take off" with many of their production buildings and land them elsewhere. So I would load my production units on to the command center, take off, and land immediately next to my opponent's primary production building all the way across the map. Then I would unload the units and repair it if need be while it turned into a gun that shot them. It was usually timed so about the time they built the last cannon to surround my now empty base and discover it was abandoned I was landing my base next to their base. For extra styling on them, I would start harvesting directly from their starting resources while doing so.

Basically this is unconventional and somewhat hard to execute. I was using my primary, typically non-combat building as an assault unit. It's a bit like Kruschev waking up one morning and watching the White House land on the Kremlin lawn and start shooting rockets at him. It was a counter-grief of sorts that resulted in much angst, even (especially) when directed against people "cheesing" just as hard.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Dec 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

fondue posted:

What's APM?

Oh, I can field this one. Actions Per Minute, as stated referring to the number of actions you perform every minute, is a common metric used to determine how good somebody is at micromanaging all the various things one needs to do to be optimal. Stuff like sending your workers to gather minerals, then telling them to return slightly faster than they otherwise would automatically is an example (I have no idea if this happens) or just moving individual units in formations to surround units or other high-end stuff like that. The guy trying to win games with the lowest APM possible was doing the opposite of this, i.e. how few moves can I make to beat my opponent? Sort of like chess.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

In the MMO Age of Wushu the highest level gear needs the highest level crafters to enchant it to its fullest potential. I'm rank 10 in two of those life professions, I'm in high demand, so when someone from an enemy guild asks me to enchant something and I'm in the middle of a massive multi guild brawl that's a living hell of kung fu death, I always agree and tell them exactly where I'm at then when they show up, I hose them down with drunk inducing vomit while they're being savaged by GoonTangClan forces. If they continue to try to get their gear upgraded in the middle of a vortex of tai chi rending their flesh apart, I do it, if only to further encourage such behavior. :)

I find teaching new players how to chuck people into a volcano and then watching them murder high level players later on is immensely rewarding as an instructor. Helping people is awesome!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
APM stands for actions per minute, which is a rough measure of how good you are at multitasking and managing your units and economy. Naturally people use for purposes of showing how big their e-penis is.

Otisburg posted:

One of my favorite responses to a cannon rush was a Planetary Fortress drop rush. They'd often realize that my Command Center they'd carefully leapfrogged cannons to wasn't there anymore about the same time it was hitting the ground right next to their base and growing a big gun out the top. Think I also did something similar amusing against a 2-gate proxy.

I'll see if I can find a replay of one of them games and FRAPs it.

Cannon rush: an all-in early attack strategy (i.e. you win the game with it or you lose horribly), otherwise known as a cheese, where a Protoss player builds their static defense building, the photon cannon, inside the enemy's base. Usually the first cannons are built out of sight so that they can cover the building of more cannons closer to the enemy's structures.

Planetary Fortress: An upgrade for the Terran Command Center (starting building, receives collected resources) that removes its ability to fly and gives it a strong AoE attack.

Planetary Fortress rush: A Terran cheese strat where the Terran gets the buildings required to upgrade a Command Center to a Planetary Fortress while floating their CC into the enemy base and landing right in the middle. The CC is then upgraded to a PF.

E: f,b.

Edit again: The low-APM challenge is interesting, because it forces a player to think about making every action count rather than doing things for the sake of doing things (i.e. APM inflation). I myself am horribly guilty of spamming move orders and the like.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Dec 22, 2013

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

back around 1997 my brother and I used to do a thing we called "ogre rushes" in wc2, except they weren't rushes cause we had built a level that was all woods between the starting places. So once we had trained enough ogres that we had to kill our peons (max 255 units or something I guess), we would blow up the forests betweens us with sappers & "rush" each other. It was dumb, but fun.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
I once did a War 2 battle with cheats enabled to see what would happen against a mate of mine. After mt mate cursing over discovering what was up, we proceeded to envelop the map (which was based off the world) in a massive war of attrition as we experimented with the surprisingly challenging game mechanics.

In short you had unlimited gold, instant build speed and units that died in two hits at most.

Archers/Axemen became the core units as speed and range were the weapons of the day. Magic casters of course became utterly devastating glass cannons with mages being able to turn invisible and wreck poo poo with blizzard.

The horde would use Ogre-Mages, bloodlust with haste and strategic uses of unholy armor to have axemen hitsquads.
Units like catapults and dragons were nigh useless due to their speed.

Walled in towers covered the landscape as they were crucial in providing sight and defenses.

I ended up loosing due to mobs of invisible mages who barraged my production and left me with no peons to reconstruct.

Malcolm
May 11, 2008
Warcraft 2 cheats in multiplayer were fun because either player could turn them on or off at will. There was a definite typing speed element to the game, rapidly toggling invincibility and rapid building speed on and off. Good times.

e: It is a good day to die

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Malcolm posted:

Warcraft 2 cheats in multiplayer were fun because either player could turn them on or off at will. There was a definite typing speed element to the game, rapidly toggling invincibility and rapid building speed on and off. Good times.

e: It is a good day to die

Mavis Beacon teaches cheating 2013

Blog Free or Die
Apr 30, 2005

FOR THE MOTHERLAND
RE: Planetary Fortress, there's an example covered by the LAGTV guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mPGYeuU2Oc

Most of their videos in that series are examples of terrible players trying to cannon rush their opponents and failing miserably. Sometimes they end up griefing themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-3ZrXOrz_0

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Blog Free or Die posted:

Most of their videos in that series are examples of terrible players trying to cannon rush their opponents and failing miserably. Sometimes they end up griefing themselves:

That's one of my absolute favorites. :)

Bouchacha
Feb 7, 2006

I've never played SC2 or really quite understand it but I'm loving these videos.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Blog Free or Die posted:

RE: Planetary Fortress, there's an example covered by the LAGTV guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mPGYeuU2Oc

Holy Christ. This channel is a goldmine.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal

Otisburg posted:

In Starcraft 2, there is a race known as the Protoss. One of the structures they can build is a cannon that shoots plasma bolts at anything near it.

That reminds me. If unintentional griefing is allowed here's my favorite starcraft cheese story ever:

High school was Starcraft primetime and 3 or 4 people owning the game could cover the entire lab for spawn copies and since the lab was primarily Macintosh it was very feasible to get it installed on 8 computers in under 10 minutes. This resulted in many loud 8-man free-for-alls on Big Game Hunters (a map with tons of resources and very little actual space that tends to result in very short matches). 8-man FFA BGH was The One True Mode for us so people were always getting drafted into filling the empty slots even if they had little experience with Starcraft with people yelling 'helpful' hints at the confused new people.

One of these games had a new guy who was completely clueless and picked Protoss. The first time he asked for help someone screamed 'BUILD PHOTON CANNONS' across the room and, being highschoolers, this instantly became our response to every question he asked from then on. The new people generally got a pass from early aggression while they figured things out so we ignored him for a bit.

After 30ish minutes 4 players have been eliminated due to zerg rushing and other typical lowlevel Starcraft silliness, leaving the new guy, me, and two others left alive with very few resources between us. About this point someone realizes that the new guy hasn't been in any of the fights and, being typical highschoolers we all ally with eachother and go hunting for him.

Except we don't find him. What we do find is photon cannons. Imagine a 3x3 grid of Starcraft screenshots with absolutely nothing but solid photon cannons, beacons and a nexus in the center. While we were busy zerging the crap out of eachother he'd mined roughly 1/8th of BGH completely dry and built absolutely nothing but photon cannons and beacons with it, and none of us had enough resources left to build anything that could deal with them.

He wound up winning by forfeit and as far as I know never played Starcraft again. :patriot:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

bucketmouse posted:

BUILD PHOTON CANNONS

God, that reminds me of one of my few forays into SC1 multiplayer. Here's another example of cheese failing.

Was playing a 3-player free-for-all with high resources on one of those maps where the bases have a starting base, then a ramp down to a safe expansion (an easily defended resource place where you can put your second base, which is close to your own base), then a second ramp down to the rest of the map. So it was two flat planes with ramps leading up towards their main base, if you can imagine it.

Well this one guy did pretty much that, he built an absolutely massive number of photon cannons, figuring he was just going to cheese us into giving up and surrendering to save time. And it did work for a bit, me and the other guy fought it out until I eventually destroyed his base.

The problem with Proton Cannon guy is that he started at the bottom of the second ramp, and he truly mass produced the cannons. He made just lines of them, starting from one end and moving out. The issue with this is that he started at the front and worked backwards rather than start at the back and work forwards. This means that the builder units couldn't get up to the front line of the proton cannons to repair them; in fact they could only repair the very back ones that made up 10% of the mass. So he was effectively gridlocked into his own base with nowhere to go.

Needless to say, with three bases worth of minerals and all the time in the world, his plan was explosively unraveled.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DreamShipWrecked posted:

This means that the builder units couldn't get up to the front line of the proton cannons to repair them; in fact they could only repair the very back ones that made up 10% of the mass. So he was effectively gridlocked into his own base with nowhere to go.

Photon cannons cannot be repaired. In fact, nothing the Protoss have can ever be repaired unless a Terran partner does it for them in a team game.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

Holy poo poo :psyduck: I've got this username (YourFather) right now and this video explains why people keep asking if I'm from lag. I thought it was some terrible noob insult.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Chomp8645 posted:

Photon cannons cannot be repaired. In fact, nothing the Protoss have can ever be repaired unless a Terran partner does it for them in a team game.

I think he meant "rebuilt", which would in effect repair his wallin.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
These Whencheesefails SC2 vids are honestly amazing. There's some hilarious dickishness to people's 'pro strats' getting blocked by quick thinking and a bit of luck to be enjoyed, or how some smug player gets his early GG cut short and loses the game himself when the tables are turned.

And I actually kinda like these casters. They've got chemistry.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
I find the "let's shout the series name at the start of every episode" thing they've been doing recently to be really grating and terrible, but the early seasons are pretty good.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
To me they're the Bob and Doug McKenzie of SC2 if only because of the Halifax accent.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Cheese plays in starcraft are fun as heck:

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
Oh man last night I got the sweet taste of anger tears in a match of DOTA2. So I join a pub game, called 'Wraith Night', which is 5 man team vs computers. I randomed a hero, others picked and until the last guy just started bitching on the mic "This is loving stupid! I refuse to play with her x, y and z on my team. its a waste of time!' I call him a baby and tell him to play. He'll hear none of it and is rather vocal about his point. Essentially it boils down to we didn't pick the exact heroes he wanted us to pick to win so therefore he wasn't going to waste his time to play with us. Instead he'd kill himself every time in an attempt to end the game instead of leaving like a decent person. We were able to drag the match on despite his help. The further the match went he more irate he became and trolling became too easy. Pretty much kept telling him he was an unreasonable man-child that was sperging over the fact we didn't play a TEAM game exactly as he wanted therefore he was going to ruin our experience. In his increasing anger, as well as my constant pushing, he eventually told me he would track me down and let a pack of wild dogs rape me then watch me die slowly(sic). I don't typically report people in MOBA games as its super common to get assholes and you can get useds to, however this guy kept on being the most intolerable man child I've met in a long time so I chose to report him.

I get up this morning and log on. 'We have taken action against some one you reported. You have been given more reports. Thank you for making the community more friendly.' And while it could have been anybody I've reported in the past, he was the only one I've reported in 4+ months. I hope it was him.

TLDR: Guy raged in DOTA culminating in real threats. Gets his account suspended or banned.

onemanlan fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 23, 2013

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

onemanlan posted:

I get up this morning and log on. 'We have taken action against some one you reported. You have been given more reports. Thank you for making the community more friendly.' And while it could have been anybody I've reported in the past, he was the only one I've reported in 4+ months. I hope it was him.

TLDR: Guy raged in DOTA culminating in real threats. Gets his account suspended or banned.

Oh man, DOTA actually tells you when a report gets actioned?

I'm used to Blizzard's policy of not being able to divulge anything. It makes sense in a way, but goddamn would it be satisfying if they could just tell you at the end of the day "yeah, we suspended the account of the death knight that kept calling you a friend of the family".

(because you ate a rare mob right in front of him)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I liked the Ultima Online policy where if you reported someone and they didn't have action taken against them you'd know because you would get suspended for wasting their time.

Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

soy posted:

I liked the Ultima Online policy where if you reported someone and they didn't have action taken against them you'd know because you would get suspended for wasting their time.
I like the idea of Thunderdome-style reporting systems.

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?

Enallyniv posted:

Yeah pretty much every time I start the game I get one of those messages. It's a good feeling to know that you've helped make the community better AND made some moron and/or bigot pay.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

little munchkin posted:

Cheese plays in starcraft are fun as heck:

My favorite SC2 tale happened a few years ago. My friends and I who played are, but for one of us, part-Hawaiian and our thing was we used our Hawaiian middle names as our Blizzard handles, just our in-group equivalent of [LOOK AT ME I'M IN A TEAM CREW] prefixes.

One night doing 4s, apparently we came across some white supremacists because they spent the first three quarters of the match flinging every racist epithet they could think of at us and getting madder and madder as we kept telling them "haha nope guess again," basically this:
"FUKKEN NIGS"
"whoops, try again"
"GOOK rear end poo poo"
"noooooope"
"GB2 7-11"
"not indian either
y'all ain't very educated are you"

and the match carried on like this for some time. There were skirmishes here and there, a couple failed drops from them, a little Zealot harass from me and my friend on their expansions' mineral lines, etc., but mostly just them screaming racist things at us hoping something would stick. This culminated in a hard push from our team into their base. They put a pretty good fight as we started up their ramp, having a good mix of Terran ground and mech and a little air because they anticipated my Colossi, but for some reason their defense fell off really quickly.

We pushed in and I nearly backed the gently caress off when we walked into a ball of hundreds of Terran infantry, but... they weren't moving. Like, at all. We melted through them nice and quick and were pretty confused until we got the message:
"LOL poo poo rear end TOWEL HEDS1111111AAAAAAAAA1111111AAAAAA111111AAAAA1111AAA2AA22A2A22A2A22A2A22A2A22A222A2A2A2A2A2A2FUKIN FAGS `11`1`11111AAAAAAAAAAAAS11111A11AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK"

He'd been so stuck on trying to talk poo poo that he didn't even notice his chat window was open when he was trying to issue keyboard shortcut commands to his units.

I mean, it was fun watching them froth at the mouth and literally making themselves lose, but that was a pretty good summation of my Starcraft 2 experience: just a bunch of screaming retards trying to talk big and crying when they lost and it was so completely offensive that once we got the avatars we wanted and by the craziest fluke cleared the "win all five of your placement matches" Feat of Strength, we haven't played a single game since. Couldn't stand that community, but then, it's not too different from any other online game's population. I guess that's why we've pretty much stuck to co-op connect-to-host games since.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enallyniv posted:

I'm used to Blizzard's policy of not being able to divulge anything. It makes sense in a way, but goddamn would it be satisfying if they could just tell you at the end of the day "yeah, we suspended the account of the death knight that kept calling you a friend of the family".

(because you ate a rare mob , in front of him)

Valve tells you they suspended somebody, but won't tell you who. But if you only reported one dude and valve says they banned a dude, it doesn't take make logic to figure out who was suspended.

Plus it's even better when you know that assholes are sent to rear end in a top hat matching so they will play only with other assholes (who are trying their hardest not be jerks to get out )

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

EVIR Gibson posted:

Valve tells you they suspended somebody, but won't tell you who. But if you only reported one dude and valve says they banned a dude, it doesn't take make logic to figure out who was suspended.

Plus it's even better when you know that assholes are sent to rear end in a top hat matching so they will play only with other assholes (who are trying their hardest not be jerks to get out )

The idea of a group of players all being nice through gritted teeth is pretty great.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

rear end in a top hat matching has the be one of the best developer griefs in the world. There is not a more perfect way of dealing with them.

For those who are unfamiliar, DOTA has a system where if you are repeatedly reported and are deemed to be an rear end in a top hat then the game will slide you into games with other people in the same situation. This makes the regular games less assholy, and makes the other matches a massive echo chamber where you're either insulting trolls anyways, or you start being an angel so you can get out. It's brilliant

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

DreamShipWrecked posted:

rear end in a top hat matching has the be one of the best developer griefs in the world. There is not a more perfect way of dealing with them.

For those who are unfamiliar, DOTA has a system where if you are repeatedly reported and are deemed to be an rear end in a top hat then the game will slide you into games with other people in the same situation. This makes the regular games less assholy, and makes the other matches a massive echo chamber where you're either insulting trolls anyways, or you start being an angel so you can get out. It's brilliant

The best part is the people who have just gotten out of rear end in a top hat matching and then start being an rear end in a top hat again so they end up going right back to rear end in a top hat matching.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
There is a system in League of Legends that reminds me of. If you're found to be a really lovely person in chat they can slap you with chat limit probation. It limits you to only a few sentences you can type per match. It's pretty funny to see someone who REALLY wants to rage at you but only have three sentences to do it in.

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

Fil5000 posted:

The idea of a group of players all being nice through gritted teeth is pretty great.

People just get insanely passive aggressive.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

YellerBill posted:

The best part is the people who have just gotten out of rear end in a top hat matching and then start being an rear end in a top hat again so they end up going right back to rear end in a top hat matching.

The best part really is that Valve keeps plugging the gaps assholes use to escape from rear end in a top hat matchmaking. First it was some time period (72h? I've never been lpqed) that people had to wait through, so they'd just play on a different account. Then they changed it so it was based on games played so you'd stay in lpq until you'd played 5 lpq games. People would play bot matches and exploit the way disconnection mechanics work to win in under 5 minutes. Cue the next patch requiring you to finish a match without anyone disconnecting in order for it to count against your lpq matches.

So basically now assholes are in a perpetual Mexican standoff situation where anyone can abandon at any time to inflict more lpq on others. Valve :allears:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Hah you have to finish a match without anyone disconnecting five times to escape LPQ? That is quite the purgatory, since I have had batches of 20+ games where we didn't have a team on either side stay full. And those are games where everyone *isn't* trying to one up each other on dickishness

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This makes me want an account just to get sent to rear end in a top hat Land and then spend every match playing awfully for about 10 minutes before disconnecting.

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

One of the 'best' parts about rear end in a top hat Matchmaking Land is that if you queue into matchmaking queued with someone who is in it, everyone else is in it too. This is communicated very clearly in red text as soon as the queue starts, and lets players take a tour of rear end in a top hat Matchmaking kind of like how schools will do field trips to prison.

Bouchacha
Feb 7, 2006

Max Payne 3 had a similar mechanic in multiplayer where cheating players only got matched up with other cheaters. I don't think it notified you or anything.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

BigLeafyTree posted:

One of the 'best' parts about rear end in a top hat Matchmaking Land is that if you queue into matchmaking queued with someone who is in it, everyone else is in it too. This is communicated very clearly in red text as soon as the queue starts, and lets players take a tour of rear end in a top hat Matchmaking kind of like how schools will do field trips to prison.

pre:
#######################################################
#                YOUR MATCH IS READY                  #
# [ACCEPT LOW-PRIORITY MATCH]              [DECLINE]  #
#######################################################
e:

SarutosZero posted:

There is a system in League of Legends that reminds me of. If you're found to be a really lovely person in chat they can slap you with chat limit probation. It limits you to only a few sentences you can type per match. It's pretty funny to see someone who REALLY wants to rage at you but only have three sentences to do it in.

Valve did this too for a while, dunno if they still do. Some large amount of reports would get you a week of no-communication other than the chat macros (eg Well Played! Missing! Push! etc) and afterwards every single report would get you another 48 hours. I think they did away with it though since you'd see tons of people with (MUTED) in their names when it was active and people would change their names to communicate (leading to people with steam nick histories containing loads of things like "BOUNTY WTF GO MID U rear end") and I can't recall seeing either in a long, long time.

bucketmouse fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Dec 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Splicer posted:

This makes me want an account just to get sent to rear end in a top hat Land and then spend every match playing awfully for about 10 minutes before disconnecting.

The best part is that a lot of the players there are absolute garbage at the game, so you can play using stupid gimmick builds and still have a pretty good chance of winning.

• Locked thread