Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

VanSandman posted:

sometimes you just gotta fight your best bro its kinda fun until somebody breaks a nose

Truth. We use to have the simple rule of no balls and no face during drunk bare knuckle fun fights.

Real fights? Insanely dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

LingcodKilla posted:

Ahhhhh. As an expert in all things male, yes they do want to have sex with you and if you were into chicks they would appreciate it if you brought your friend too.

Glad I could clear this up.

Personally I love short hair and tend to be drawn towards a pretty face with short hair more so than long hair.

itt we are not talking about things in order to get feedback on whether it makes your penis tingle

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fruity Gordo posted:

itt we are not talking about things in order to get feedback on whether it makes your penis tingle

I'm a man. My penis always tingles.

Doctor says ill be alright.

Sorry for being terminally bored at work.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
pretty sure constant penis tingles is cancer

rip

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Donkay NOoo posted:

Guys that get into physical fights are idiots and if a dude I was dating got in one it'd be a deal-breaker, there's only a good reason 1% of the time

I live in a state where people can (and do) carry a concealed gun. I don't even like my husband to yell at anyone in traffic, I'm so paranoid that the person is a nutcase with a gun.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

pixelbaron posted:

pretty sure constant penis tingles is cancer

rip

the first time i used dr. bronners as bodywash i didn't know you had to dilute it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

the first time i used dr. bronners as bodywash i didn't know you had to dilute it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
What happens? Is it bad? I have never heard of Dr bronners before

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I'm am a girl. What up :mrgw:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Fruity Gordo posted:

i have a rule in relationships with men where i am more than happy to give bjs and serve as a penis receptacle but if i feel like there's not enough muff diving or orgasms happening i just go on sexual strike. i once went out with a guy who thought he was fooling me but put so little effort into cunnilingus that one night i finally bopped him on the head and told him to get the gently caress out of my flat and never come back
Wow this is really mean and bad.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

boom boom boom posted:

So thats how you get the kind of reaction shown on shampoo ads. With more screaming

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Women's Rights? posted:

What happens? Is it bad? I have never heard of Dr bronners before

probably a chemical burn

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

VanSandman posted:

sometimes you just gotta fight your best bro its kinda fun until somebody breaks a nose

that's ok I guess, do w/e you want w/ your buds as long as no feelings get hurt or noses. Just don't fight for my honor or whatever or I will fight you myself

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anne Whateley posted:

but it was her choice about her own body

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

that's ok I guess, do w/e you want w/ your buds as long as no feelings get hurt or noses. Just don't fight for my honor or whatever or I will fight you myself

do not fight on the beach if there are oysters, they are really sharp

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

or DO, if I hate you and wish ill will on you :getin:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

or DO, if I hate you and wish ill will on you :getin:

dude you would not wish an ill like that on zach braff himself

little oyster razors

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
too much hate and oysters in this thread

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Agreed, I hate oysters

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Anne Whateley posted:

not really. him not caring about what i wanted and going through the motions lazily in order to procure penetrative sex so he could get off even if i didn't is the mean and bad thing. he got enough advice and warnings

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
more like really beans (coolbeans) and rad

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Just kidding I also think it's cool to view sex as a transaction, act like a penis receptacle during sex, not communicate what I want, and hit someone when he gets it wrong.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Woah lotta shaming here of people's sexual proclivities.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Is this the slutshaming thread? Shame on all you sluts.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I get off on being an rear end in a top hat, and the world definitely punishes people for being assholes, sooooooooooo

all choices are equally feminist but some are bad

Pick fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Dec 27, 2013

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Anne Whateley posted:

Just kidding I also think it's cool to view sex as a transaction, act like a penis receptacle during sex, not communicate what I want, and hit someone when he gets it wrong.

wait this isn't what we're supposed to do?

I have a lot of calls to make. (enough to make me a slut, don't shame)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
fyi when you're a woman and you want your partner to be as interested in pleasuring you as you are in pleasuring them you're a really huge jerk and shouldn't dump their selfish arses when they refuse bc to woman is to martyr or something

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
sounds to me like he was miserable at finding your clit and you were miserable at being tactful

bein miserable together

pixelbaron fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Dec 27, 2013

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
you should have told the adult man he's supposed to care about your pleasure... how else would he know? poor guy, women expect men to be mindreaders

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Fruity Gordo posted:

fyi when you're a woman and you want your partner to be as interested in pleasuring you as you are in pleasuring them you're a really huge jerk and shouldn't dump their selfish arses when they refuse bc to woman is to martyr or something

on the other hand you have a my little pony avatar

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Feel free to dump them, I'm just taking the controversial stance that hitting is bad and also that you shouldn't do stuff you don't like in the first place.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Anne Whateley posted:

Feel free to dump them, I'm just taking the controversial stance that hitting is bad and also that you shouldn't do stuff you don't like in the first place.

I always plant crackers in my bed so I have a good excuse to kick out my chick.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Donkay NOoo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHOF_0-6Hg

Please understand, from a very young age we men are taught that fighting is good and that you should because it is good. It is society that makes us do this.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Anne Whateley posted:

Yes, I'm sure she gave him the beating of his life there with that "bop" on the head. And it sounds like the dude had been talked to and well informed enough to change his ways but didn't. But somehow it's still her fault he was a jackass?

I mean I think it is kind of harsh thing to do to just throw him out, but I think you're also making a lot of assumptions and exaggerations here.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

You BOPPED him???? Oh my god you are some kind of abusive monster

(following trend of overreacting hope I'm doing this right)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Anne Whateley posted:

actually sex is a complete transaction to some of us, some of the time. so it does make sense to dump someone who doesn't reciprocate, much less give, in those transactional settings. i dont know why you read it as hit because poster said 'bop' which is basically a tap on the shoulder on the head. so she communicated very well imo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Should I have Rice or toast for lunch

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

you rock posted:

actually sex is a complete transaction to some of us, some of the time. so it does make sense to dump someone who doesn't reciprocate, much less give, in those transactional settings. i dont know why you read it as hit because poster said 'bop' which is basically a tap on the shoulder on the head. so she communicated very well imo

Also apparently completely missed the "he got enough advice and warnings" post. I don't generally view sex as a transaction and even then it's still really frustrating if you communicate what you want and still don't get anything in return.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Should I have Rice or toast for lunch

Toast! I am having leftover Christmas turkey on Arnold's 7 Grain Whole Wheat and it is heavenly. Also niece is almost here!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

detectivemonkey posted:

Toast! I am having leftover Christmas turkey on Arnold's 7 Grain Whole Wheat and it is heavenly. Also niece is almost here!!!

I actually have 7 grain. Toast it is

• Locked thread