Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I actually have 7 grain. Toast it is

Is that like all you have for lunch? Just toast, no protein or veggies? [/concerned mother tones]

(am having left over two week old chili that am so sick of eating)

Edit: this is what I picture when someone says they're having toast: austerity sandwich

Tora! Tora! Tora! fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Dec 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i'm eating some watermelon :)

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I passed my driving test!!! now I can legally drive something that could be considered a lethal weapon

also: it is totally okay to break up with someone for whatever reason you feel like, do not feel obligated to stay in a relationship if you do not want to

just ate pizza and half of an incredibly fancy chocolate, I always feel kind of bad eating fancy chocolates because they're so beautiful and then I destroy them

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jul 11, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
pinkie pie is an idiot and rainbow dash is a bitch

can't decide if this is progressive or not

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Pick posted:

They are both me, and I am offended.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
i watched the pilot of mlpfim, and at the end the purprle on finds out that you can't do magic without friendship. so friend ship isn't magic, friendship is a prerequisite for magic.

dropped the show right then

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

i watched the pilot of mlpfim, and at the end the purprle on finds out that you can't do magic without friendship. so friend ship isn't magic, friendship is a prerequisite for magic.

dropped the show right then

dude the same pilot shows that one sister shot her other sister into space with magic, clearly friendship isn't that important

honestly it's boring, like JLU. can't believe someone tricked me into watching an episode of that today.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
every superhero show except Adam West Batman is bad, sorry

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

dude the same pilot shows that one sister shot her other sister into space with magic, clearly friendship isn't that important

the point is, the title is horribly misleading.

Pick posted:

every superhero show except Adam West Batman is bad, sorry

did you watch arrow?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

the point is, the title is horribly misleading.

did you watch arrow?

arrow stole colton haynes from teen wolf, there will be no foregiveness

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

arrow stole colton haynes from teen wolf, there will be no foregiveness

That's why I don't watch Arrow (and 'cause the pilot was kinda eh and I'm too lazy to waste time on something that doesn't immediately grab me). The magic of Teen Wolf is gone without Colton Haynes' bitchface Jackson.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also, that Season 2 finale was the setup for him finally joining the Teen Wolf circle of friends!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Aauugh... I discovered the source of my boob pain.

I'm now a 32 DD.. I had to go get a new bra right after work because mine was bothering me so much.

Now it'll be even harder to find nice bras. :/

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Lady thread, if I hear the word "cute" spoken in a horrible midwestern accent one more time tonight you're going to hear about my reaction on the news. Posted from my balcony, because my living room currently contains my boyfriend's mother, who finds everything about our lives just condescendingly adorable.

Also she strongly disapproves of drinking and can't understand why we don't want to move to Ohio.

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 28, 2013

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

lol you know something about my little pony *rings the retard alarm*

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Crow Jane posted:

Also she strongly disapproves of drinking and can't understand why we don't want to move to Ohio.

Living in Ohio is like being in an abusive relationship.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I'm pretty sure Ohio is purgatory. And I live in Baltimore.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Crow Jane posted:

Agreed. And I live in Ohio.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

-

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Apr 3, 2014

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Crow Jane posted:

Ohio is only a step up from west virginia, a state I spent 4 days in against my will, and am glad seceded from my home state. A state whose name I refuse to capitalize.

In other news, I had a lovely day at work, so I bought makeup to feel better. Gettin paid rules. Having disposable income rules.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

Agreed. And I live in Ohio.

someone I know who used to live on Ohio told me that there are a lot of successful people from Ohio because everyone wants to get out of Ohio

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 3, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sports bras are my favorite for stay-at-home days. Keeps those fuckers out of the way.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pick posted:

Sports bras are my favorite for stay-at-home days. Keeps those fuckers out of the way.

I read this as sports bars, not sports bras.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I read this as sports bars, not sports bras.

same principle applies, really

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Portals posted:

I found a 32DD bra from when I was in 9th grade in my room the other day

at least if you're a DD you have a chance of finding a bra your size outside of a store that only sells underwear

34 and 38's are more common. I had a hard enough time finding 32 D's at the lingerie store.

I can always tell when my bras get too small because my nipple starts popping out of it.

Got a gift card for a department store from my dad today, so I might use it to go bra shopping tomorrow.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I never noticed back in the day, but this dude appears to have yellow eyes. And Auto-Tune wasn't invented until like 11 years later. This guy is an android, c/d?

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
i am a 32E/EE. I love my boobs, but do not love shopping to contain them. Also, I literally have to make appointments to shop for them when I fly to the States. I can't find a store where I can buy bras for me here in the land of teeny people. I want to shop! :10bux:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
My niece just told me that if she grew up to be rich somehow she would give the money she doesn't need to poor people and give it to them with healthy snacks. :3:

Land of teeny people chat, I once worked with a girl who is Taiwanese and pretty curvy, about a size 8. She lives in the US but was back visiting family. She told me that she walked into a clothing store and the woman just shook her head no. :smith:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Yeah standards for women in Asia are hilarious. I grew up being told I was chubby @ 120lbs 5'5". Now I weigh more than that suck it, Asian family :smug:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Donkay NOoo posted:

Yeah standards for women in Asia are hilarious. I grew up being told I was chubby @ 120lbs 5'5". Now I weigh more than that suck it, Asian family :smug:

Maybe you should consider balancing your diet and including more exorcise into your life as to reduce the risk of heart disease and other fatal diseases :ohdear:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Exorcise the fat haha

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Nessa posted:

34 and 38's are more common. I had a hard enough time finding 32 D's at the lingerie store.

I can always tell when my bras get too small because my nipple starts popping out of it.

Got a gift card for a department store from my dad today, so I might use it to go bra shopping tomorrow.

I too am desperately in need of new underwears. This town sucks for underwear shopping and it's like 120bux to take a car on the ferry to Vancouver or van island. It's grim.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Shithouse Dave posted:

I too am desperately in need of new underwears. This town sucks for underwear shopping and it's like 120bux to take a car on the ferry to Vancouver or van island. It's grim.

You can totally get underwear on amazon.ca now. http://www.amazon.ca/smooth-Briefs-underwear-Polyamide-M-Medium/dp/B00G2V7HGG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1388206237&sr=8-3&keywords=underwear

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Cool penis pouch

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Cool penis pouch

needs more lace imo

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I have a distinct memory of being in a Gabriel Brothers and seeing a whole bin of animal-themed Fredericks of Hollywood jockstraps. They were in the shape of like rooster and elephant heads, pure polyester hilarity. However, I wasn't seeing anyone at the time so I didn't buy one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
The problem with the Elephant Trunk novelty banana hammocks is that they assume men have no butt. My soccer playing Brasilian husband cannot fit the straps over his buns. I was a very sad girlfriend one Valentines day early in our relationship when humiliation was still funny.

• Locked thread