Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
How is it possible to be a sad girlfriend when you have a soccer playing Brasilian boyfriend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Crow Jane posted:

I have a distinct memory of being in a Gabriel Brothers and seeing a whole bin of animal-themed Fredericks of Hollywood jockstraps. They were in the shape of like rooster and elephant heads, pure polyester hilarity. However, I wasn't seeing anyone at the time so I didn't buy one.

I remember those. Best part was that they had a noise maker in the end of the pouch that made the animal sound. I bought one for a friend as a gag wedding gift (that she wound up opening in front of her gramma which was even better than I'd hoped).

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

poopkitty posted:

i am a 32E/EE. I love my boobs, but do not love shopping to contain them. Also, I literally have to make appointments to shop for them when I fly to the States. I can't find a store where I can buy bras for me here in the land of teeny people. I want to shop! :10bux:

6 years ago, I wore 34 A bras. Every couple years, my boobs go up a size and finding cute bras has become enough of a chore that I tend to just get whatever I can find in my size that isn't hideously garish.

I think the best thing about the 7 dollar cyan lace halter bra I picked up today is that I can use the space between the lace and the bra padding as a secret pocket.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Maybe you should consider balancing your diet and including more exorcise into your life as to reduce the risk of heart disease and other fatal diseases :ohdear:

my diet is p good and I can do for real push ups

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Crow Jane posted:

How is it possible to be a sad girlfriend when you have a soccer playing Brasilian boyfriend?

I wasn't sad, per se. Just a bit upset that the lovely elephant trunk I got him wouldn't fit his delightful butt. He's my soccer playing Brasilian (and Costa Rican, to be fair) husband now.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Crow Jane posted:

Have you seen some soccer playing brasilians? They're hideous

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

van. it seems pups are more active at night. do they keep you up at night

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Wildlife Analysis posted:

Just put a bag over their head and they gain like 10 attraction points.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

those butts tho . . . :butt:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Squash player butts tho

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I tend to go for tall, lanky types, but I'd be lying if I said the soccer bodies weren't nice to look at.

Boyfriend's mom is on her way back to Ohio, and all's right with the world.

And I think we can agree that bra shopping sucks no matter your size. I'm a 36C, which means I can find bras anywhere. However, it's extremely frustrating when I go to the store and every single bra I pull out has at least an inch of padding/push-up in it. A C-cup is big enough on it's own, drat it.

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Dec 28, 2013

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Crow Jane posted:

I tend to go for tall, lanky types, but I'd be lying if I said the soccer bodies weren't nice to look at.

Ick so you like the alien lookin guys?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Kind of, yeah. Or those are just the types that go for me and I've adapted, not sure.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Crow Jane posted:

because brazilians are subhuman abominations breed from second son iberians mixed with jungle savages

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Crow Jane posted:

Kind of, yeah. Or those are just the types that go for me and I've adapted, not sure.

I don't know if I have a "type" of woman. I suppose I'm a little unattracted to the bell / pear shape.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

personally i am very attracted to sexy people

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

vaguely posted:

I guess I have low standards for what I consider sexy. I haven't met many what I would consider truly ugly people.

The Troons Poon
Oct 10, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 411 days!

vaguely posted:

thank u for perpetuating social norms of attractiveness

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

The lanky types are usually my height or taller, which means I can wear heels without looking like She-Hulk when on a date. And long fingers are nice.

I briefly dated a guy who was 6'6", he was a loser but it was nice to actually feel tiny next to someone.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Crow Jane posted:

The lanky types are usually my height or taller, which means I can wear heels without looking like She-Hulk when on a date. And long fingers are nice.

I briefly dated a guy who was 6'6", he was a loser but it was nice to actually feel tiny next to someone.

Haha I like tall girls. Nothing wrong with She Hulk as long as she ain't hulkin out. Glad you found yourself someone tall, lanky, and acceptable. Dating douche bags is insufferable for either gender.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Personally, chubby girls with curves are hot. Chubby girls without them notsomuch

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Personally, chubby girls with curves are hot. Chubby girls without them notsomuch

True. Gotta have a good bottom too :3:

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I like the brains. If men are smart and funny, my body wants to make babies. If they are really conventionally handsome and dumb and boring, not so much. My husband is smart and hilarious and happens to have a genetically predisposed nice tush.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

poopkitty posted:

I like the brains. If men are smart and funny, my body wants to make babies. If they are really conventionally handsome and dumb and boring, not so much. My husband is smart and hilarious and happens to have a genetically predisposed nice tush.

No denying brains helps a lot.
I can't take a dumb dumb seriously.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
when it comes to men i tend to go for lankers too, though a couple of chubbies have made it through just by sheer force of awesome character and natural sexiness. i think i'm definitely an arse woman, although beautifully shaped arms and hands are also really nice. in women i really love big arses because they're just fabulous to look at. in all other areas kim kardashian is revolting, but she is ridonkulously hot. i have a relativly little arse, which is a real shame because i have massive knockers and it'd be nice to have something to balance them out. women's bodies just in general are loving beautiful though, i haven't seen a single type of female body shape which hasn't lended itself to real beauty

i often wonder if having a physical 'type' is partly a function of early childhood development; like if you generally have great relationships with people with particular physical characteristics, as your sexuality develops you're more drawn to people who look similar to people you grew up loving, and less likely to be attracted to people who treated you poorly. obviously that's a totally reductive interpretation of sexuality and in no way scientifically rigourous, and certainly has no bearing on whether you turn out queer or heterosexual

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Dec 28, 2013

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

My boyfriend is 5'6" and adorable with the most perfect little manbutt. I thought I was into tall guys until I saw that beautiful butt.

It's also cool that he gives no shits about me being taller in big heels. Short dudes who hate being short are the worst.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I only dated tall lanky guys with long hair (Yay, 90's!) until I met Mr.Kitty. He's not tall (5'9"), had a military haircut (now bald) and is thick. With giant thighs and calves. I honestly don't think I have a type. Funny. That's my type.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

It's hard for me to tell if my tastes in men would've changed, I started dating my tall, lanky music-making weirdo a long time ago and I guess I just sort of stalled. Brains and a sense of humor are definitely the most important things in a mate, though.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Put me on the wagon labelled 'sense of humor and intelligence, however they look, it looks even better once I find out they have those' for all the genders.

Height really doesn't matter to me, probably because everyone is taller than me. It's just a matter of how much taller.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I could also never love a man who doesn't love to snuggle as much as I do. I can make myself laugh or watch some cat videos, I can't snuggle myself when I've got a hangover.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Shannonmcn posted:

I could also never love a man who doesn't love to snuggle as much as I do. I can make myself laugh or watch some cat videos, I can't snuggle myself when I've got a hangover.

pillows

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Where guys are concerned, my "type" based on appearance alone is a big, tough outdoorsy type. But he's still got to have some definition, and I do not like facial hair. Not at all :colbert:.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
snuggling while watching '100 ways to love a cat' = amazing

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Shannonmcn posted:

My boyfriend is 5'6" and adorable with the most perfect little manbutt. I thought I was into tall guys until I saw that beautiful butt.

It's also cool that he gives no shits about me being taller in big heels. Short dudes who hate being short are the worst.

I love shorter guys that aren't bitter. They're usually more charming and try harder. Tall guys are like :smug: yes, I'm tall, you want me. Plus generally you can go up a level in hotness with a short guy. It helps if they're slightly arrogant about how smart they are too. Or like super good at something like carpentry.

Body parts wise, quads is where it's at. A guy with good quads (not monster quads, just defined) really works out and isn't just a bro.

Pick posted:

Where guys are concerned, my "type" based on appearance alone is a big, tough outdoorsy type. But he's still got to have some definition, and I do not like facial hair. Not at all :colbert:.

Those kinda seem like they might contradict each other.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Nah, the one good thing about Minnesota is there's lots of that particular brand of eye candy.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i would love to date a carpenter. the saddest thing about living in a tiny flat is that you can't build poo poo, if i could snag a carpenter we could make poo poo and be butch and arty and roll around in sawdust

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

Boyfriend's mom is on her way back to Ohio, and all's right with the world.

And I think we can agree that bra shopping sucks no matter your size. I'm a 36C, which means I can find bras anywhere. However, it's extremely frustrating when I go to the store and every single bra I pull out has at least an inch of padding/push-up in it. A C-cup is big enough on it's own, drat it.

Yes! When you wear a 36D you just want the bewbs to be held up nicely. You don't need a bunch of molded rubber.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Pick posted:

Nah, the one good thing about Minnesota is there's lots of that particular brand of eye candy.

is this because a lot of them have scandiwegian heritage?

i've never understood why a lot of people of ethnic groups from cold barren hellscapes tend to be far less hairy than a lot of people of ethnic groups from hot barren hellscapes. the alpine side of my italian family is all fair and germanic, and the southerners are all quite stocky and dark-haired. i got the stockiness and the fairness from that miscegenation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh, I mean if they shave their facial hair it's fine, and arm hair/leg hair is good. But like beards? Beards suck, gently caress you Portland

• Locked thread