Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

I like to imagine it's jizz sorcerer in metric

jizz warlock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shannonmcn posted:

He WAS a Methodist, so maybe in the past but not anymore, apparently. And no. Also before this she had never gone 2 weeks without sexytimes for like 6 years, she's a goddess and I hate to see her sad. Also he sits like 2 desks away from me in work so solutions I can send on a post-it are optimal.

he gay

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

He is super into cricket and tigers, is that gay? EDIT: Also he is a super virgin.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pick posted:

put salt on the brussels sprouts and then eat them

roast them with walnuts and cranberries

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Shannonmcn posted:

He is super into cricket and tigers, is that gay? EDIT: Also he is a super virgin.

gay

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Shannonmcn posted:

Ugh, dating a virgin must be the worst.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shannonmcn posted:

homo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shannonmcn posted:

because he is super gay

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

post a profile of him in the fabgoon thread and see what they have to say

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

post a profile of him in the fabgoon thread and see what they have to say

I wouldn't. The attraction is purely on personality (I assume). Like this dude is my friend but he is punching so far above his weight then not even punching that :( I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

mind the walrus posted:

I like to imagine it's jizz sorcerer in metric

Gives a whole new meaning to "a metric fuckton"

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Shannonmcn posted:

I wouldn't. The attraction is purely on personality (I assume). Like this dude is my friend but he is punching so far above his weight then not even punching that :( I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!

gay or linux user

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Formerly religious virgin with an extremely hot girlfriend but he is also not very good looking himself? I'm not sure I could get it up, either. I'd be a nervous wreck from the layers of anxiety any time we tried to start making out.

Basically they need to have an uncomfortable conversation or he's gonna never gently caress her.

Captain Candiru fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Dec 31, 2013

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Cricket is the mincingest British fuckin sport where dudes dress in whites and do fuckall in a field for days at a time (with tea breaks tho) so yes. I've forgotten what the question was now cause I'm high but if the question was "is poo poo prancingly gay" then the answer is "yes, it is as gay as cricket".

E: oh yeah, yr mate. Best plan is to offer encouragement without getting too involved. When it all falls apart, suggest he take up lifting. Errbody have a muscle.

Shithouse Dave fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 31, 2013

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Captain Backslap posted:

Formerly religious virgin with an extremely hot girlfriend but he is also not very good looking himself? I'm not sure I could get it up, either. I'd be a nervous wreck from the layers of anxiety any time we tried to start making out.

This is maybe it. But dude won't even give it a good Methodist try. It's ridiculous how much I want them to have fucktimes, I can't stand her sad sexless face anymore. Can I ethically spike this dude for NYE? (He also doesn't drink and we are both boozehounds) EDIT: He is really really good at cricket, their first date was an awards ceremony for his cricket expertise.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

She's got to talk to him and say "I want to bone." Straight men who hear that like that, I have it on authority.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
My husband loves cricket. People always tell me they thought he was gay when we were younger. (We're the gay dude and lesbian couple everyone knows one of.)

What kind of tea is customary?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Earl grey and cucumber sandwiches probably. I have a Pavlovian sleep response to cricket commentary though so some of my impressions of cricket may not reflect reality.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Shannonmcn posted:

This is maybe it. But dude won't even give it a good Methodist try. It's ridiculous how much I want them to have fucktimes, I can't stand her sad sexless face anymore. Can I ethically spike this dude for NYE? (He also doesn't drink and we are both boozehounds) EDIT: He is really really good at cricket, their first date was an awards ceremony for his cricket expertise.

You don't brag about your cricket expertise. Cricket is a sport where the announcers literally spend most of their time talking about random crap completely unrelated to cricket because so little happens and there are so many tea breaks and rain breaks and wee breaks and whatever else in the days it sometimes goes on for. It's more like a posh dudes' radio chat programme, sometimes interrupted by a sudden shouting of words that sound like they came from a Lewis Carroll book.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
don't let your man play cricket, it may seem innocent at first but before you know it you'll come home and find him in your underwear and a pink feather boa mincing around to Cyndi Lauper

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pollyanna posted:

gay or linux user

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Thx ladies, I will tell her that she picked out a homo by accident. And I totes agree cricket is ridiculous and stupid and I swear to god if I go to this NYE party and its full of cricket boys I will cry myself to death (or go home with my bf who does not play sports, like a normal)

Srsly might spike him tho.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

See, I think not having sex at all might be better than having sex with a nervous virgin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tell her, "virgin homo crickets do not survive winter" and then hand her a fresh vibe

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what'st he man version of the yoga pant

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
he gay
or micropenis
micropenis sad option
unless its the 'amazing atheist' then its high comedy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
wiggle your buttcheeks with your hands as you talk to her to make it look like your butt is talking

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Crow Jane posted:

See, I think not having sex at all might be better than having sex with a nervous virgin

look man, you just gotta get out the ol' 'in case of emergency' sledgehammer and break him in a few times.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

We both know of awkward virgins, but not for several years. It'll be like time travel or something. I don't know how to feel about possible micropenis because on one hand, lol, and on the other hand, oh dear you're a nice person so sad.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Crow Jane posted:

Well somebody's gotta do it or they'll just be a virgin forever. :v:

I don't know, it doesn't seem that weird to me but then I didn't lose it until I was 23. He's probably just super-nervous and she doesn't want to push him too much or something, but then I don't know the individuals involved.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think it's really sad some people can't muster a hard-on after two months with someone they care about whereas I can gently caress someone I first dated at a Rainforest Cafe.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Well it may not be helping if the general attitude about virgins is "lol I never want to gently caress them because they're so bad at sex."

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

I think it's really sad some people can't muster a hard-on after two months with someone they care about whereas I can gently caress someone I first dated at a Rainforest Cafe.

penises are fickle sometimes, check your nodick privilege

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

Well it may not be helping if the general attitude about virgins is "lol I never want to gently caress them because they're so bad at sex."

I'd just be too afraid of either spoiling or scarring them for life

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Pick posted:

I had a dream the other night that he walked around all day with a boner but she wasn't allowed to touch it. That is how involved I am in this relationship and I really need to get out of this and oh god will they please not make the sex so I can stop hearing about it...

Also can I say Virgin sex is grand because you get to teach them stuff the right way. gently caress finding someone who learned clit manipulation from a numb weirdo who likes biting. Ow.

teenytinymouse fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Dec 31, 2013

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

I'd just be too afraid of either spoiling or scarring them for life

I only brought it up because I've seen a lot of people post that over the years and wondering if that's what people thought about me didn't really help my nerves about the whole thing. I didn't mean it as anything against you in particular.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Pick posted:

You just loved those animatronic gorillas.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Oh, none taken, and sorry if I came across as flippant. I'm just not a very good teacher, I doubt that me taking someone's virginity would be a good experience for either of us.

I mean, I'm fine giving pointers to someone who knows the basics, but starting from step one sounds terrifying

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Dec 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Oh, none taken, and sorry if I came across as flippant. I'm just not a very good teacher, I doubt that me taking someone's virginity would be a good experience for either of us.

I have taken a whole 3 virginities and it is no weirder than just having first-sex with a non-virgin IMO. poo poo is 70/30 awkward or good from natural talent.

• Locked thread