Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
There's Reverb.com too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I have:

Numark 4TRAK, in box, no software included.

Looking to trade for a guitar, ideally a jazzmaster but open to suggestion.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I have a Boss PS-2 that I was using for theremin but, that project is kinda going on hiatus and really dont need it for its delay or octave for bass. Sounds awesome on guitar and if you want some mechanical, nuts tone. The delay is actually pretty cool, its nice and lofi, good i you are not looking for those sparkly pristine delays that you get with most digital pedals. This is also the 1985 MIJ model. First dual EFX pedal made by boss. ~$65

I also have a Korg AX10B multi-processor, its nothing too great, a neat little pedal to mess around with at home or some sort of noise project Wouldn't recommend it for much else. I was also using this for theremin. ~$50

Looking for most bass efx. I have a decent fuzz, clean boost and delay though. But maybe interested in particular models.

Pics are available but do not have any at work. Both are in pretty good shape. email me smashistcola@gmail.com dont have pms

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Nov 1, 2013

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Upgraded ram and an 8gb memory card for 750 plus shipping from the US or Canada, in fantastic condition other than the wear, and if that really bothers you a new case isn't that expensive (and it's factored into the price bigtime).

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I also have a Korg AX10B multi-processor, its nothing too great, a neat little pedal to mess around with at home or some sort of noise project Wouldn't recommend it for much else. I was also using this for theremin. ~$50

Can you tell me a bit more about what this does and what kind of sounds you can make with it?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CPL593H posted:

Can you tell me a bit more about what this does and what kind of sounds you can make with it?

I only have my phone right now but if you shoot me an email I can send you some pictures. but it has escentially 3 knobs: amp type, modulation and ambience. and each is tweak able by "depth" and "value"

amp type is basically a distortion with 11 types. Nothing is really play worthy live, like I said I used this mostly for noise and I don't want to trick you and claim any of them are amazing.

Modulation is pitch, pitch 2, talk (which is a pretty cool little wah that makes it sound like a robot without a jaw trying to talk), uvibe(?), filter, feedback which is kind of neat - just emulates a substained feedback of the last note you hit (using the wah pedal), rotary, tremolo, phaser, flanger, chorus.

ambience is just basically various delays and reverbs- 11 in all. I couldn't find a huge variance between the delays and between the reverbs.

Like I said there is also the expression/wah pedal which is subpar at best.

if I am unable to trade or sell it- I will probably just give it to a friend that is interested in playing bass, to let them find out what sort of efx pedals they would like to buy. Absolutely nothing on here has a "wow" factor. And I definitely would not recommend any serious bass players ever gig with it.

But it is an multi efx pedal and kinda neat to toy with. I messed around with it and kind of dig the chorus so I may just get a neat little chorus pedal to go with my delay.

edit:

Selling this and a Laney GH50L on SA Mart before I hit up eBay. Selling the Laney for less than half than it retails.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3582330

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Nov 6, 2013

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica posted:

I really want a multi-effects processor that can be run with the 4 cable method. After doing a bunch of research (10 whole minutes) it seems like the AxeFx standard or Ultra fit the bill. The TC G Major was also a contender, but I would need an overdrive/distortion pedal upfront. Realistically, the AxeFx is overkill. The only effects I use regularly are chorus, delay, and wah. Those are the pedals I currently own. A flanger and phaser are on my list to buy in the near future. I like the reverb of my Mark V, but would like to have other alternatives. The Mark V has plenty of gain in channel 3, I just want to dirty up channel 1.

I'd like to trade the Carvin ST 300 Elite for either AxeFx standard or Ultra. Cash price: $1850 obo. You pay shipping and PayPal fees, I live in Rutland, VT 05701

Some other things I'd be willing to trade for:
EVH USA Wolfgang Stealth
John Petrucci 6 or 7 string stealth
Dean RC7 Xenocide

ST300 Elite
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
Sperzel locking tuners
LN - Floyd Rose Locking Nut
FK - Bookmatched Flamed Koa Top
KOA - Koa Neck/Koa Body
5K - 5-Piece Koa Neck w/ 2 Maple Stripes
PTH - Pointed Angled 6s Headstock
FKPH - Flamed Koa Headstock Matches Body Finish
EFB - Ebony Fingerboard Black (No Streaking)
ABS - Abalone Signature Inlays
STF - Stainless Med-Jumbo Frets
S22B - S22B Bridge Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match Hardware
S22J - S22J Neck Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match Hardware
WLL - Large White Logo (IN, RIN, PTH, PTHR only)
Windowed flight case

Still available. $1500 + shipping.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

I have a Behringer MDX2600 Compressor up for sale if anyone's interested:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3584792

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

Did someone in this thread just send me an email regarding my Roland GAIA? If so, send it again because gmail just ate it and I have no idea where the hell it went.

1000 umbrellas
Aug 25, 2005

We thought we'd base our civilization upon yours, 'cause you're the smartest animals on earth, now ain't you?

foonykins posted:

Did someone in this thread just send me an email regarding my Roland GAIA? If so, send it again because gmail just ate it and I have no idea where the hell it went.

That was me! Re-sent.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Pedals for sale:
TC Electronic Corona Chorus: $70
TC Flashback: SOLD
TC Polytune II: SOLD
PCE Aluminum Falcon II: SOLD
Dunlop Kirk Hammett signature wah: $90

Feel free to make me an offer.

Price includes shipping to the US. I will ship internationally, but you'll have to pay shipping. Personal Paypal or add 3%. I'll give discounts if you buy multiple pedals.

Located in Rutland, VT USA.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 5, 2013

DrChu
May 14, 2002

I impulse bought these thanks to the synthesizers thread, but I also bought a house this year and that's taking up all my time and money so I should let these go.

Arturia Minibrute

Has the box and all the papers. $350 + shipping

Korg Volcas

Each has their box and paperwork. Also I bought some 1/8 to 1/4 cables so I could run these to a mixer I'll throw in. All three for $350 + shipping, I wouldn't mind keeping just the Bass or Keys if you only want two.
Sold to JamesKPolk

I've also had this for awhile, I should probably just give up on anything with a keyboard:

Akai Miniak

Have the box, mic, power supply, maybe some papers. $175 + shipping

Mostly just looking for cash, but if you've got a Boss LS-2 to trade towards somoething I'd be interested.

DrChu fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 13, 2013

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
How much would you ask for for just one of the Korgs? I am slightly interested in synthesizers but not so much to invest in more than one at the moment.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

I'd like to wait a couple days to see if someone wants more than one, but probably like $125 shipped.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I have an Mbox2 (the larger version) that has a bad XLR pre in input 2. Input 1 (and as far as I know everything else as well) works perfectly, I threw down a few demo tracks on a new guitar earlier today which is when I discovered the issue. It's in perfect cosmetic shape, got the original box as well.

Trade me something cool and it's yours.
Trade me something ridiculously awesome and I'll put something neat in the box with it.

This is supposed to be fun. If you need a cheap, decent USB interface this is for you. Use your imagination with the trades, please.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

DrChu posted:

Korg Volcas
Each has their box and paperwork. Also I bought some 1/8 to 1/4 cables so I could run these to a mixer I'll throw in. All three for $350 + shipping, I wouldn't mind keeping just the Bass or Keys if you only want two.

If these are still available I'll take em! I don't have PMs, shoot me an e-mail: denryuu7777 at gmail

DrChu
May 14, 2002

JamesKPolk posted:

If these are still available I'll take em! I don't have PMs, shoot me an e-mail: denryuu7777 at gmail

Sent you an email

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I recently acquired this from Zack. It's in almost mint condition. There's nothing at all wrong with it, I'm getting rid of it in order to buy an EVH USA Wolfgang. I'm located in the US and would be willing to ship it internationally almost anywhere. If you've got an EVH USA Wolfgang with a Floyd Rose let me know. Maybe we can work out a cash + JP6 deal. I'm looking to get $1400 + shipping obo.

Here's a link to more pics:http://s652.photobucket.com/user/en...ml?sort=3&o=436

PM if you're interested.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Dec 15, 2013

DrChu
May 14, 2002

GK MB 800 bass amplifier. 800 watts at 4 ohms, weighs about 5 pounds. Comes with the foot switch to switch gain settings (they're not really different channels since they sound the same). Looking for $450 shipped.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

DrChu posted:

GK MB 800 bass amplifier. 800 watts at 4 ohms, weighs about 5 pounds. Comes with the foot switch to switch gain settings (they're not really different channels since they sound the same). Looking for $450 shipped.

have too many heads as is but if you are not going with tubes, this is the amp to get.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I'd like to magically turn my 2013 AD Strat into a different guitar, who wants to join the ceremony? It's got two scrapes on the butt which I'll get pictures of soon but is perfect otherwise. The guitar is lovely but I'd prefer a LP or something like that. Toss some offers my way, I'm in florida if that matters.

http://i.imgur.com/98GSHa3.jpg

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Dec 21, 2013

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
I'd like to magically turn your giant image into a tinier image, but we can't always get what we want. Yowza.

himajinga fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Dec 20, 2013

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I have:

• Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB — 4 conductor, uncovered, black/black bobbins.
• Seymour Duncan SH-3 Stag Mag — 4 conductor, uncovered, black/black bobbins.
• Gibson Classic 57 – gold cover, gold pole pieces.

I want:

• A ZEBRA (cream/black) Gibson Classic 57 or Classic 57 Plus, the 4 conductor version. Or if you have another zebra Alnico II humbucker, let's talk.

Basically I replaced the gold Classic 57 neck pickup in my Flying V with a zebra Classic 57 for purely aesthetic reasons, and now I'm on the hunt for a zebra bridge pickup replacement. Ideally another Classic 57 to get the flipped double zebra bucker look, because the Classic 57 Plus is actually reverse zebra (and that would look bad (first world guitar snob problems)

Alternately, I'd sell the JB for $50 and the Stag Mag for $60 +s&h, but I'm holding out on wanting to sell the 57 on its own until I'm happy with whatever I get to replace the other 57 still in my V.

Edit: Somehow I hit tab and enter in the middle of writing this. :buddy:

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Dec 21, 2013

poxin
Nov 16, 2003

Why yes... I am full of stars!
Possibly a long shot but I'm looking for a Line 6 POD HD (300, 500, etc) to buy if anyone has one they want to sell.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Any of you guys interested in a Spectra Sonics 610 comp/limiter? I'm in a bit of a cash crunch and need to pay my rent on Thursday, so I picked the piece of gear in my possession that I use the least and that's what I came up with. I recently moved and it's stuffed away in a box somewhere so I'm not gonna bother digging it out for pics unless there's any interest. I was originally going to put it up on eBay and CL for $1,000 (that might be a touch high, but it's a good starting point I figure since new ones are $1,300) and then decided I might as well give it a 20% 'SA music nerd' discount and see if a goon wants it (that would make my asking price $800). If someone is indeed interested, I'll be happy to send you some pics or post 'em here. I believe it's from the late '70s, has a smoked glass VU meter, and is in great cosmetic condition as well as working condition. It's one of those things that does what it does very well, but what it does is somewhat unique and fairly single-minded. It's not really what you want if you're looking for an all-around compressor, it works better as an effect-type comp. It's really hard to decribe, but the company is still around and you can read more about it at their website: http://spectra-sonics.com/610

Anyway, if anyone's interested just shoot me a PM or post an email I can reach you at and hopefully we can figure something out and I'll be able to pay my rent!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

I still have the MBox2 (USB) with a dead/dying/weird XLR channel. Everything else, including the OTHER XLR input works perfectly.

My previous post might have been worded poorly, but if someone wants it they're welcome to it.
I'd posted that I wanted something 'interesting' as a trade, it's not a requirement and I don't even want shipping charges, I just thought it'd be neat to get someone's old favorite t-shirt or something random in return, just a way to have some fun.

So, if you need a recording interface that's in perfect physical shape but has a dead input on one channel hit me up and I'll get it shipped out.
I just ask, in all seriousness, that you NEED it and will use it and not just hoard it or something.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I would love that considering I want to start recording soon but I need a new laptop first. I don't have anything very interesting in mind to trade anyway. Oh well, maybe if you've still got it in the future!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Kilometers Davis posted:

I would love that considering I want to start recording soon but I need a new laptop first. I don't have anything very interesting in mind to trade anyway. Oh well, maybe if you've still got it in the future!
PM me your address, it's yours.
Also you never reply to my email, I feel unloved.

Find something wicked cool to send at some point, a t-shirt from Goodwill, I give zero fucks, I just want something so I can say 'yup, got this for the Mbox' and stupid poo poo like this makes me laugh.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm interested in trading my JamMan Solo for a Ditto. I may or may not still have the AC adapter around, I'd have to look.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

iostream.h posted:

PM me your address, it's yours.
Also you never reply to my email, I feel unloved.

Find something wicked cool to send at some point, a t-shirt from Goodwill, I give zero fucks, I just want something so I can say 'yup, got this for the Mbox' and stupid poo poo like this makes me laugh.

I didn't notice another email :( sorry! I have a habit of neglecting it and missing important messages, I'll check it in a little while.

If you really don't mind sending it over I'm sure I could find some things to toss you. I feel bad having nothing substantial but I'll find something! You're a good guy.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Kilometers Davis posted:

I didn't notice another email :( sorry! I have a habit of neglecting it and missing important messages, I'll check it in a little while.

If you really don't mind sending it over I'm sure I could find some things to toss you. I feel bad having nothing substantial but I'll find something! You're a good guy.
Hell man, don't sweat it! I figured you'd just been busy with holidays and all. There's hardly anything important in all my rambling, for damned sure.

I really don't mind sending it! And don't worry about finding 'things' and anything 'substantial' dude, I just want this to go to someone who'll use it and I really, sincerely don't want anything worth a poo poo in return except for a token memento, I'm not looking for any type of value equality or whatever, I'm looking for 'oh yeah, got that from some random dude off the internet for an Mbox'. Don't overthink this. ;)

honky dong
Sep 2, 2011

Manky posted:

I'm interested in trading my JamMan Solo for a Ditto. I may or may not still have the AC adapter around, I'd have to look.

I have both of these. Yeah, the Ditto is where it's at. The JamMan is annoying with all its stupid options -- although, some would probably like that it stores loops and poo poo.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
I have an EJ Strat I'm trying to sell/trade. Can post plenty of pics if anyone is interested

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTB: Mesa/Boogie Dual or Triple Rectifier. Please PM if you've got one for sale. I'm primarily looking for the 3 channel solo head. It should include the footswitch.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Borderview posted:

I have both of these. Yeah, the Ditto is where it's at. The JamMan is annoying with all its stupid options -- although, some would probably like that it stores loops and poo poo.

Hey I'm trying to get rid of this thing :ssh: Seriously, it's a nice piece of equipment with a lot of cool tricks, it's just too much pedal for me. I'd also sell it for $120+shipping.

The Ditto looks exactly like what I had wanted to exist when I bought the JamMan...

honky dong
Sep 2, 2011

Manky posted:

Hey I'm trying to get rid of this thing :ssh: Seriously, it's a nice piece of equipment with a lot of cool tricks, it's just too much pedal for me. I'd also sell it for $120+shipping.

The Ditto looks exactly like what I had wanted to exist when I bought the JamMan...

Ooops! sorry! Agreed, some would find the ditto way too limiting, and the JamMan would be perfect for them. I wish they made the ditto with just one extra button as a dedicated stop and clear switch. That would make it perfect, but would probably get away from what they're trying to have with it. The Ditto Deluxe. . .you're welcome TC-Electronics.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It only takes 3 stomps and about 2 seconds to stop and clear a loop. I like the simplicity a lot honestly. TC isn't afraid of having multiple versions of pedals though so you might be in luck someday.

Bone
Feb 15, 2007

We're boned.
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my Fender Victor Bailey Signature acoustic bass. I got it a couple years ago as an impulse buy, but I rarely ever touch it. Consequently, its in almost perfect condition, and I have the gig bag it came with and everything. I can take pictures at request, just PM me!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Anyone interested in a mahogany Les Paul Studio with hard shell in perfect condition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

iostream.h posted:

Anyone interested in a mahogany Les Paul Studio with hard shell in perfect condition?

Check your email and also send me pictures of that LP please and thank you!