Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

this thread is going places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

I appreciate how the gig-bag for these looks like a butt-plug.

I also appreciate how this guitar really tells you all you need to know on first glance.

Do you guys like tuning keys? I sure do!

Shock and awe, bitches

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

wait......what?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

comes along bort posted:

How dare those people learn to play music they like!

When you say poo poo like that, you're doing the exact same thing you're accusing the rest of this thread full of negative grudge-holding assholes of doing.

Yo Bort, I'll give you that. Except it works both ways, doesn't it?

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

if you are still friends with whoever did the vocals stop

We did stop, because I got a job opportunity and moved about two hours away.

I'm not lying at all. We had a ton of fun and made a little money, but most of all we learned how to make music in the old way, on tape without computers. I am proud of this song and if you hate it, and the vocals and the keyboards whatever else then that's not my problem. Pile on, GBS, because I think about your hate today, and the music scene in 1994, and I just have to laugh.

Love you, mean it.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

peak thread right here

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Here's another :coolfish:

Wait, this is the stupidest double neck of all time!

Metal up your rear end

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

quote:

I'm not lying at all. We had a ton of fun and made a little money, but most of all we learned how to make music in the old way, on tape without computers. I am proud of this song and if you hate it, and the vocals and the keyboards whatever else then that's not my problem. Pile on, GBS, because I think about your hate today, and the music scene in 1994, and I just have to laugh.

i too laugh when i think of your music scene in 1994

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

kurt cobain died, and it was traumatic for all parties involved

Rob Ford
Aug 12, 2013

by XyloJW

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

i too laugh when i think of your music scene in 1994
Anime avatar laughs at...

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Dr. Faustus posted:

Anime avatar laughs at...

laughs at your gbs mental slowmo breakdown

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

im gonna come clean and say that this isnt the first guitargoon autist thread ive shitposted in

and it wont be the last because they can't help but come to GBS and insist on the merit of their "performances"

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

I'm reaching peak horrible guitar singularity. I can feel it approaching. If I keep going I might merge with the ether and come out the other side as something unrecognizable. My body... my body is ready.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

rofl

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

dr faustus in 1994.png

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

im gonna come clean

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Captain Tolerable posted:

kurt cobain died, and it was traumatic for all parties involved

Lest we forget Dinah Shore.. and Cab Calloway.

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Harry in Rio posted:

Lest we forget Dinah Shore.. and Cab Calloway.

Aw dude, don't make me cry.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

stratdax posted:

I'm reaching peak horrible guitar singularity. I can feel it approaching. If I keep going I might merge with the ether and come out the other side as something unrecognizable. My body... my body is ready.

no

something inspiring here, dylan thomassy and poo poo

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

you seem to like it

if you think about it her armor is the same color as your lovely guitar, maybe you can imagine the animes now while you wank over it

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

This one's for all you classy bitches.

I have about 7000 more pictures that I can post.

Rob Ford
Aug 12, 2013

by XyloJW
Faustus is the dad with the moustache and sideways hat in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqn8evzc3ro&t=63s

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

stratdax posted:

I have about 7000 more pictures that I can post.

perhaps you can send a mod the links so every time faustus tries to post it's replaced with an ugly guitar

i mean, it already is in my mind, but it'd be nice to have visual confirmation

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
guess what thread?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Fax Sr posted:

guess what thread?

what?

what could it possibly be?

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
steve vai is a loving joke

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Does this look like a 6-eyed Beaker to anybody else?

Edit: Seriously look at the two

stratdax fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jan 4, 2014

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
oh have this too i guess

i wonder, does the gauge start to go up when you do some sick riffs?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

stratdax posted:

Does this look like a 6-eyed Beaker to anybody else?

stratdax

wtf man

i gotta go milk goats in the frozen wastes

and yet you just keep me here like a verse in a nick cave song or something

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

White Dog Eggs posted:

Warning: Yet more guitar spergin'

No see this isn't really spergin' because you actually know what the gently caress you're talking about and aren't a colossal retard about it

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Harry in Rio posted:

stratdax

wtf man

i gotta go milk goats in the frozen wastes

and yet you just keep me here like a verse in a nick cave song or something

Just doing what I can buddy.
Hey do you like gettin' fancy?

Or perhaps you want your guitar to really tell people what kind of music you play?

Or maybe just whatever this is.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Alright one last post for the night to let all the time-zoners catch up with the thread tomorrow.
I like those girls with the loooooong necks.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

you seem to like it

if you think about it her armor is the same color as your lovely guitar, maybe you can imagine the animes now while you wank over it

That's armor?
A) It's not armor. (armor is a bra and panties?)
B) It's nothing like the color of any of my guitars.
C) Choke and die, you anime thing.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jan 4, 2014

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

stratdax posted:

Alright one last post for the night to let all the time-zoners catch up with the thread tomorrow.
I like those girls with the loooooong necks.

good night

kisses on your tummy

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
dude why did you get rid of the beetlejuice avatar?? I've had a few and as far as customs go that was pretty cool

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

dr.faust-chan uguu~~ /

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

grip my ergonomic handles bby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

ZombieParts posted:

dude why did you get rid of the beetlejuice avatar?? I've had a few and as far as customs go that was pretty cool
O someone made an ugly-rear end slamvatar so I just went back to my original. I like giving money to SA, I could buy back the Beetlejuice Av anytime. I've spent about $20 on SA in the last three weeks, so I thought I'd cut back a little.

I'll hold off for now, but enjoy this:

T-REX settle down, please.

• Locked thread