Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fieryspork
Sep 21, 2004
Shamu knows that i'm being sarcastic
"...they've made a nest out of towels, Danielle's tits are akimbo, they're flopping to and fro..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Zsinjeh posted:

God, at first I was super pumped the Best Of would be several several hours worth and I assumed it would mean a ton of Scot and Paul banter. But then the clips turn out to be almost hour long bits. Can it really be called a clip at that point?

Dumb thing to get annoyed about, but I really enjoyed last years best of but now I can be barely be bothered. :smith:

I agree can you believe these stupid fuckers put out a 10 hour BEST OF THE YEAR show and it wasn't 9 hours of new material and an hour of old bits? loving horseshit.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Can't believe Joe France's didn't make the top 20. It even had top 10 comedian to watch Jerrod Carmichael.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Mall McCartney got flubbed and snubbed.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Devonaut posted:

Mall McCartney got flubbed and snubbed.

It got an assisted fall

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

That entire list needed more Horatio Sanz.

Anyways, aside from F&P and Time Bobby, which episodes would you guys like to see a sequel to?

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

bowser posted:

Anyways, aside from F&P and Time Bobby, which episodes would you guys like to see a sequel to?

I need to hear more about Chico Davis's writing career.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

bowser posted:

The Stallone Brothers would be fantastic to hear from again.

"You getting enough oxygen in there?"

"Doctor says too much oxygen!"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'm still a bit behind, and just heard the 'next weeks guest is Eric Jonrosh' advert... so I'm guessing this is going to be Will Ferrell then? That should be pretty awesome.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

bowser posted:

Goodfelines, 4th anniversary episode, Comedy Bleep Bleep. I need more Brendon Walsh: Insult Comic.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

bowser posted:

Beef.....finished.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I want to hear a sequel to the Donald Trump Buddy Cop movie.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Scott seems like a pretty cool guy
http://cah.tumblr.com/post/72110446441/we-got-this-message-from-scott-aukerman

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007

bowser posted:

The Womptacular

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

I heard he was a really big racist.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

barkingclam posted:

The Womptacular
I thought everyone died.

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!

Victorkm posted:

I thought everyone died.

The balcony was on the first floor.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Really surprised they couldn't find a b-b-B-B-B-BONUS-S-S-s-s-sclip at least from Raw Copera.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Honestly, the Womplerverse could probably fill its own podcast at this point.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Victorkm posted:

I thought everyone died.

Ziplines!

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Surprised to see no Bob Ducca bonus clip. His list this year was legendary.

Butterscotch Disks

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Thoogsby posted:

Surprised to see no Bob Ducca bonus clip. His list this year was legendary.

Butterscotch Disks

I don't think episodes near the end of the year had much of a chance because of how the voting worked. You got 15 votes and the episodes were shown in chronological order. I think most people probably ran out of votes by the time they got like half way through the year

I could be remembering wrong but listening to the best ofs it seemed like most of the episodes were from around the same time period

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sounds like "Eric Jonrosh" isn't actually on the show given that he isn't listed as a guest (Benny Schwa is though!!!). I'm betting he's in the ad segments?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TASTE THE RAINBOWWWWWWWWWW

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

epitasis posted:

Sounds like "Eric Jonrosh" isn't actually on the show given that he isn't listed as a guest (Benny Schwa is though!!!). I'm betting he's in the ad segments?

Eric Jonrosh is played by Will Ferrell in Spoils of Babylon, so i dunno!!

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Mob posted:

TASTE THE RAINBOWWWWWWWWWW

The end.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

epitasis posted:

Scott tweeted last week that "Eric Jonrosh" was "Notoriously flaky," so it sounds like the original plan fell through after they had already recorded the promo.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

JethroMcB posted:

Scott tweeted last week that "Eric Jonrosh" was "Notoriously flaky," so it sounds like the original plan fell through after they had already recorded the promo.

He mentioned that Jonrosh was flaky in the promo

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

JethroMcB posted:

this is a fairly hilarious response

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm starting to think Horatio Sanz is the best CBB guest

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Horatio killed it this year, and I am already getting my hopes up for Aaron Neville becoming a recurring character.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
It's too bad this wasn't a live episode. Lots of physical comedy involved in the Coco Marx character going by the Detroit show.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Why is it so funny when Horatio gives driving directions around los angeles?

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
I'm glad I went to the Detroit show so I can perfectly picture Horatio in the studio doing the cigar thing all the time.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Scott getting legit mad about Red/Blue Superman is my favorite Comedy Bing Bang Theory moment of the year.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Haratio Sanz is pretty hit or miss with me. I loved the rock book guy earlier this year, but his characters from the live tour didn't do anything for me.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Ironically, the actual House of Pies is known for having notoriously bad pies.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

cams posted:

Scott getting legit mad about Red/Blue Superman is my favorite Comedy Bing Bang Theory moment of the year.

That interaction is great, just the way Scott starts loving with him when Ben is mistaken about Steel and so he drops more random comics knowledge on him.

For non-comics nerds, Superman died in the early 90s and was replaced by 5 characters, one of whom was Steel. That character was adapted into an awful movie where Shaquille O'Neal starred as Steel. Later, Superman came back to life and had an incident where he had ended up being blue and had these different electricity powers and everyone joked that he was "electric blue Superman". They later doubled down on this stupidity and split him into Superman Red and Superman Blue before giving up and putting him back to normal.

thefncrow fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jan 6, 2014

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Ironically, the actual House of Pies is known for having notoriously bad pies.

You mean House of Pies on Franklin and Vermont?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

soggybagel posted:

You mean House of Pies on Franklin and Vermont?

I didn't know there was more than one.