Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiioBFkD_Q

Blowing up yer spot.

I miss my porch.

Porch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
really been enjoying your psychotic break vv :munch:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

gently caress u kung fluup

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Victor Vermis posted:

sufferin from realness

And goin gorillaz

this should be the thread subqoute

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

2014 Drunk Thread: nuke the world, it has no redeeming qualities

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
thank you rear d for sucking inordinate amounts of rear end and dumping a fuckload of shitbags in my lap for my last couple of months in uniform

best sunday ever

gently caress off

if i didn't have to be up in a few hours so that i can go take care of myself (for once) i'd be drunk

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW

CISNAZI WEEDHITLER posted:

I thought sean miller was the one that hollows out sarah's marinetrap

shim you prob haven't heard about this but sean miller goes into the gay goons chat channel and tries to troll for cock when he gets drunk, hes a closeted homosexual

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

shim you prob haven't heard about this but sean miller goes into the gay goons chat channel and tries to troll for cock when he gets drunk, hes a closeted homosexual

*gay bashing closeted homosexual.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
it's not his fault all these fags just keep sucking his dick

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

free n4i

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

I really don't see the issue with what he got probated for.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

milgoon posting in D&D

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

iyaayas01 posted:

I really don't see the issue with what he got probated for.

dnd losers get their kicks commiting hate crimes

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
"Hate crimes? More like great crimes!" - Me firing a .50 cal out the back of a 53 at a tumblr meet up in that awesome dream I had the other night

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

i didnt know that

good to know that he's using his using his wookopener at least, even if he gave up on the wooks

well since we're gonna let our inner homo's out I should admit to this being my favorite music of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9zPMg8IL3w

If you ever watched old cowboy's movies or civil war movies or really just any old movie particularly anything they show on hallmark nowadays and poo poo like that as a kid on rabbit ear antannea, odds are you remember passages of this stuff.

It's a pretty loving amazing composition from start to finish and is awesome to listen to when driving especially on snowy day's and poo poo.

It's not the latest mudvayne or miley video so sorry to disappoint, but it's pretty loving awesome.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

"Hate crimes? More like great crimes!" - Me firing a .50 cal out the back of a 53 at a tumblr meet up in that awesome dream I had the other night

lmbo at your microagressions :hfive:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

lmbo at your microagressions :hfive:

It's the guerrilla warfare of the internet that doesn't make me have to buy a stupid loving movie prop mask

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Stultus Maximus posted:

There's 10 inches of snow on the ground, work is cancelled tomorrow, but I only have 4 beers left. :(

The shopette was selling 12 packs of expired Molson :canada: for $3.50 today.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jti2C4_OXMo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watching a movie with Emily Blunt playing a lesbian.

It's pretty awesome.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

:choco:

sick max payne ref too

ghost bones fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jan 7, 2014

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Somebody's gotta do Dick Justice.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

:cumpolice:

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
E: not the Air Force thread.

Cenen fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 7, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Is this from South Africa? That's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Is this from South Africa? That's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.

no idea but prolly not, dont gotta be from seth efrika to be a fuckin weirdo :whatup:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
colorado took in almost 300k in taxes on the first day of legal marijuana sales. I know it won't keep up at that rate, but god drat it's going to be on a lot more ballots with numbers like that.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Not here. This idiot state closed a liquor store (all are state-run) to save money, despite the fact that it turned about 2M in profit annually.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

Not here. This idiot state closed a liquor store (all are state-run) to save money, despite the fact that it turned about 2M in profit annually.

Mormons. Mormons, and the people who would tolerate Mormons as neighbors.

Utah.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
There's no end to the fantasy math people will pull out to explain the ~social costs~ of reefer madness

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Snowdens Secret posted:

There's no end to the fantasy math people will pull out to explain the ~social costs~ of reefer madness

My parents both graduated high school in 1968 -- for the longest time they denied ever having smoked pot. Finally a few years ago I managed to get them to own up to it. Their reasoning why it shouldn't be legalized? Pot back then didn't have all sorts of crazy chemicals in it -- it was just pot :rolleye:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My parents both graduated high school in 1968 -- for the longest time they denied ever having smoked pot. Finally a few years ago I managed to get them to own up to it. Their reasoning why it shouldn't be legalized? Pot back then didn't have all sorts of crazy chemicals in it -- it was just pot :rolleye:

Sounds like they fried their brains on pot.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I imagine a lot of the pot people smoked in the 60's was poo poo compared to a lot of the stuff that's grown today so maybe that's where they get the chemical thing from

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
It's been around since the 80's. Some ex-drunk/druggie cop came to schools all across the country shilling his book (which teachers naturally made us read) and talking about how "Nowadays cannibus isn't just cannibus, there's drain cleaner used to get the pollen off, lighter fluid used to soften the stems, blah blah blah" and how it has 200,000X the chemicals in it that a single cigarette does. His name was Toma or some poo poo, and he was a boring preachy shill who spouted off all about how it was OK for our parents to do pot, herion, LSD, but now, it was full of CHEMICALS and would addict you!

In other words, more poo poo.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
The genetic engineering of cannabis to improve potency is very much a thing, but you're as able to control the dose as you ever were. And if people were really worried about hazardous chemicals they'd be encouraging growing your own, which even Colorado's laws make a big unnecessary pain in the rear end. If you do that and you're still worried about potency you just buy a milder strain.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

One day you yuppie fucks will realize that snortin' reefers in your home office is killing adorable Palestinian children by the goddamn bucketfull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFLFihL6JNk

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Snowdens Secret posted:

The genetic engineering of cannabis to improve potency is very much a thing, but you're as able to control the dose as you ever were. And if people were really worried about hazardous chemicals they'd be encouraging growing your own, which even Colorado's laws make a big unnecessary pain in the rear end. If you do that and you're still worried about potency you just buy a milder strain.

I guess this is whath appens when you shackle the hands of the free market with regulation???

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

fok julle naaiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the trillist otaku-hop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

s a d b o y s tatted on my chest :emo:

• Locked thread