Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

a travelling HEGEL posted:

my sister was once swarmed by some pekingese

rest in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a travelling HEGEL posted:

my sister was once swarmed by some pekingese

your sister was at the battle of chamdo?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

roflaaawwwww

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
two more (from a real camera and not my phone)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

how do you deal with cruellas

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

So much :3: it hurts

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

how do you deal with cruellas

those are fictional i promise

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

VanSandman posted:

little noses
little bitty and round

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

gyah gently caress look at those twin puppy noses. How would you decide which one to kiss first???

Also, man, the universe is telling me that the break up with the boyfriend this weekend was a good thing. For some reason this whole week I've been getting compliments from people at work about my hair and my skin, plus a few telling me that my weight loss is looking good. Thanks for the esteem boost universe!

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

So much fluff it consumed their legs

They sort of look like fuzzy slippers in that second one

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Women's Rights? posted:

gyah gently caress look at those twin puppy noses. How would you decide which one to kiss first???

Also, man, the universe is telling me that the break up with the boyfriend this weekend was a good thing. For some reason this whole week I've been getting compliments from people at work about my hair and my skin, plus a few telling me that my weight loss is looking good. Thanks for the esteem boost universe!

why'd you break up, if you don't mind a nosy question?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Enfys posted:

adult dogs have 2 natural resting states:
1. Nose to butt. They look like a doughnut.
2. On their backs splayed all out like an idiot.

puppies have 1:
1. ohmygodiwannaholdit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
puppiesssssss :3:

they are cuter now than they were at first honestly, now they look more fun and like squeezies

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Enfys posted:

get a chow if you want a dog that looks like that forever

they're super reserved and hate people though

my fav breed

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
be a responsible parent and don't show these dogs anime

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

VanSandman posted:

puppies have 1:
1. ohmygodiwannaholdit

a dognut if you will

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Putty posted:

be a responsible parent and don't show these dogs anime

they already know to hate and fear bronies, they'll be ok.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

VanSandman posted:

why'd you break up, if you don't mind a nosy question?

Jealousy as the catalyst, stagnation and a terrible "well it's better than being alone" reason for being together as the real factor I think

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Women's Rights? posted:

Jealousy as the catalyst, stagnation and a terrible "well it's better than being alone" reason for being together as the real factor I think

good reasons imo

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

Great reasons. Also you are the best and I always really enjoy your posting so self esteem boost: justified.

I've spent a ton of time today on something and just found an easier way. Good for the rest of it, but holy gently caress I didn't have half a day to waste.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

Great reasons. Also you are the best and I always really enjoy your posting so self esteem boost: justified.

I agree with all of this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Women's Rights? posted:

Wisdom

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Awww :glomp: thanks guys.

I'm not the type to get weepy after a breakup, though obviously I cried a bunch on Friday. Still, it is what it is, and being single isn't totally horrible.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

VanSandman posted:

those are fictional i promise
That's what we wanted you to think.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Being single is pretty cool, you can eat a lot of roasted garlic tonight!

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
You say that as though I don't put garlic on everything

Because it goes on everything

I would eat a garlic chocolate cake because i bet it would be awesome

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

VanSandman posted:

puppies have 1:
1. ohmygodiwannaholdit

I've yet to figure out the physics behind how dogs can curl into tiny little balls or stretch out to take up an entire couch

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

Victoria Beckham would love you.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Women's Rights? posted:

You are correct and also a Good Poster

And the puppies, in the sunbeam, I just can't handle it. I CAN'T HANDLE IT. Puppyposts are best posts, I don't care what one or two bitter dudes think all jealous that they don't have puppyladycred like VS does :colbert:

First you get the puppies
Then you get the power
Then you get the women

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm sitting in a Moe's trying to fight off a gut pain eerily similar to an inflamed appendix and yet my greater mental frustration is the fact that they totally lowballed me with this burrito bowl. I'm a delicate flower of a human and if I can scarf down your entire burrito bowl in ten minutes without wanting to lie down dead afterwards, then you need to increase your goddamn portion size. :colbert:

Also since I'm downtown I am considering walking to the hospital if this gut pain continues to progress from "harsh but tolerable inconvenience" to "what did I ever do to you Satan". I hope your Tuesdays are faring better, guys.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Swillkitsch posted:

I'm sitting in a Moe's trying to fight off a gut pain eerily similar to an inflamed appendix and yet my greater mental frustration is the fact that they totally lowballed me with this burrito bowl. I'm a delicate flower of a human and if I can scarf down your entire burrito bowl in ten minutes without wanting to lie down dead afterwards, then you need to increase your goddamn portion size. :colbert:

Also since I'm downtown I am considering walking to the hospital if this gut pain continues to progress from "harsh but tolerable inconvenience" to "what did I ever do to you Satan". I hope your Tuesdays are faring better, guys.

Pls don't die also probably check with hospital. I want to keep lady crew body count at 0.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Swillkitsch posted:

Lmao

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
My tuesday is going pretty well all things considered.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If you gals want puppies: well check this out

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I want to swim in those puppies.

That sounds dirty but I assure you my intentions are pure.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I got a calendar for 2014, it is a puppy calendar

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Donkay NOoo posted:

I got a calendar for 2014, it is a puppy calendar

I got an antique maps one last week, it's pretty awesome. Severely lacking in cute, though.

I also got one of those Wet & Wild Megalast lipsticks someone in the thread recommended, in Spotlight Red. It is so, so nice, especially considering it was like $1.50. Nothing like the sticks of pure wax I remember from high school. Thanks, kind goonette!

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jan 14, 2014

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I watched grave of the fireflies and then had a class about the subjugation of native americans in the name of manifest destiny and now I want to curl into a ball and die because gently caress humanity

on a less sad note lol at some of these recipes being passed off as healthy dishes http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/delicious-low-carb-breakfasts-for-a-healthy-new-year

hell yeah gonna eat bacon wrapped eggs and lose fifty pounds instantly

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I got an antique maps one last week, it's pretty awesome. Severely lacking in cute, though.

I also got one of those Wet & Wild Megalast lipsticks someone in the thread recommended, in Spotlight Red. It is so, so nice, especially considering it was like $1.50. Nothing like the sticks of pure wax I remember from high school. Thanks, kind goonette!

My friend got me a cute guys holding cats calendar that is pretty adorable.

I like Cover Girl Outlast because it lasts all day and I hate reapplying anything. I put it on today and felt the judging eyes of the lady crew, but now I feel better because Wet n Wild is sanctioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Portals posted:

on a less sad note lol at some of these recipes being passed off as healthy dishes http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/delicious-low-carb-breakfasts-for-a-healthy-new-year

hell yeah gonna eat bacon wrapped eggs and lose fifty pounds instantly

I guess saying Low Carb must be easing out of fashion because so many of those say "Paleo" in the title instead

Lord just think of how much MORE weight I could have lost eating nothing but eggs and bacon instead of my ridiculous "eat anything but so much less of it and work out" plan that I'm on now

• Locked thread