Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Motherfucker posted:

But what is a lady? seriously.

I've been too shy to ask.

The opposite of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJY97l0jVA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VNK574KDw

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
it means you go to the bathroom to fart in private so no one can hear you

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

it means you go to the bathroom to fart in private so no one can hear you

or you learn the technique of the silent fart

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
silent farts are notoriously unreliable tbh

in my experience the ones that come like ninjas in the night and make me think "oh good this will be the stealthiest fart" inevitably go PAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

whereas sometimes you just want to show your contempt for the world by farting really really loudly like majestic thunder and all you can summon up is a tremulous prrrrft

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Portals posted:

I'd been a size 12 in pants for ages and I picked up some nice dress slacks a year ago as an investment for when I start having an actual job, but then I dropped a bunch of sizes accidentally and they're all super baggy on me now. It's a strange mix of depressing and great.
Yeah, I had to ditch a bunch of really good pants when I lost a lot of weight this past fall. One of them was brand new and high-quality too, but I left them in Berlin--fat Germans can wear them now, but I don't need them. I only have two pairs of pants that fit me right now.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i lost 16kg last year

i now have pants that literally fall down when i stand up

like i tried a pair on, stood, and FLOP! down around my ankles

i liked those pants too :(

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Avshalom posted:

i lost 16kg last year

i now have pants that literally fall down when i stand up

like i tried a pair on, stood, and FLOP! down around my ankles

i liked those pants too :(

Just call those your date pants.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i only wear assless chaps to my dates

also to church

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom posted:

i lost 16kg last year
Hey, I lost 36 pounds, that's about the same :hfive:

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I lost a gazillion pounds in 2013 but only dropped a few sizes. Stupid body, don't you know I'm supposed to be a size 2 by now? (j/k I wear a 14 but hope to get down to 10 or 8)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

a travelling HEGEL posted:

Hey, I lost 36 pounds, that's about the same :hfive:
:hfive:

but yours sounds more impressive :( stupid metric system

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Avshalom posted:

:hfive:

but yours sounds more impressive :( stupid metric system

You should say you lost 2 and a half stone. I always think losing a stone sounds like a lot.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

i only wear assless chaps to my dates

also to church

Welcome back again Avs I see you're avatarless.

And hello all. Going to bed been drinking a bit just dropped in to say hi.

E:

Also just cover your farts with a loud fake sneeze.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jan 21, 2014

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I want to go to France and dress like Julie Budet

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Welcome back again Avs I see you're avatarless.

i was overcome by my own incredible sexiness and next thing i know i've been banned thrice in one night

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

amarantinesky posted:

I will find pictures of my pets and post them once I overcome this clothing thing.

Yeah the director who commented on my clothes was an older woman. At my last internship, my (female) supervisor would say that my clothes were too low cut but I really just think stuff looks lower-cut on me :( I bought clothes thinking, "there's no way this dress will be too revealing!" and it wouldn't work. I couldn't even just add a scarf and ignore the cut because it was an inpatient psych unit and it was a safety hazard to wear anything a patient could strangle you with.

Have you considered a chemise? Or a fake chemise? You may not have seen the real thing if you aren't a church lady, but you may have seen the fake kind on TV.

Underclothes that make you look more modest if you show them off. What a world!

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
dicky

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

When a lady wears one it's a cami. :colbert:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
realtalk i would like to wear a gigantic fake dick on the outside of my clothes for a day

just one that pins onto the front of my pants and hangs down to my knees but is otherwise very realistic

it's a simple thing but it is my lifelong dream

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

^^^ do it for Australia Day. Hang a flag off it.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

realtalk i would like to wear a gigantic fake dick on the outside of my clothes for a day

just one that pins onto the front of my pants and hangs down to my knees but is otherwise very realistic

I'm sure one day you can achieve it. I believe in you.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

grapey posted:

I lost a gazillion pounds in 2013 but only dropped a few sizes. Stupid body, don't you know I'm supposed to be a size 2 by now? (j/k I wear a 14 but hope to get down to 10 or 8)

I did the opposite, I lost about ten pounds (~5kg) but I went from a size 12 to a size 8

Avshalom posted:

invest in one of those terrifying hyper-realistic dildos and some safety pins

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
thank you for the support everybody

i will wear it with a nice modest outfit and won't comment on or draw attention to it in any way as i go about my daily business

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Portals posted:

I did the opposite, I lost maybe ten pounds but I went from a size 12 to a size 8

invest in one of those terrifying hyper-realistic dildos and some safety pins

Those things are super pricey Shes better off getting a giant rubber dick and some thread. You could probably sew it on an apron.

Maybe one of those kiss the cook aprons.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't have a lot of money so maybe i'll just improvise with some frozen dim sims and a chorizo from the supermarket

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Those things are super pricey Shes better off getting a giant rubber dick and some thread. You could probably sew it on an apron.

Maybe one of those kiss the cook aprons.

I know back when regretsy was running one of the posts was about an apron that had a flap with a hairy cloth dong underneath it

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

i don't have a lot of money so maybe i'll just improvise with some frozen dim sims and a chorizo from the supermarket

better start saving. I'd say a big dong dildo thing could be bout $70ish USD. So start trying to cut down on eating out $5 dollars a day saved and in no time you'll have saved up.

Portals posted:

I know back when regretsy was running one of the posts was about an apron that had a flap with a hairy cloth dong underneath it

Sounds like fun for the whole family.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
sorry i need that money for re-regs

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

sorry i need that money for re-regs

You could try and not do horrible things to get banned for a bit? I know its hard.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you don't understand my culture

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

you don't understand my culture

I'll try harder in the future. Promise.

E: Goodnight.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i appreciate it, perhaps our inevitable sham marriage isn't doomed after all

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
idk why we'll get sham married but i'm assuming it has something to do with doobie

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

idk why we'll get sham married but i'm assuming it has something to do with doobie

Forgot to put the casing on the hot dog etc etc etc
E: is there still an IRC channel?

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
Can someone please explain to me IRC? The only IRC I've ever used is for work and I thought that was a war thing but my co worker is trying to talk me into playing an online space game where if you talk in IRC people give you free things. I like free stuff and also I'm gullible.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

poopkitty posted:

Can someone please explain to me IRC? The only IRC I've ever used is for work and I thought that was a war thing but my co worker is trying to talk me into playing an online space game where if you talk in IRC people give you free things. I like free stuff and also I'm gullible.

I use it for school work and chatting. It is a remnant of the 90s and 00s that wont die. also p2p file transfer.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
tmi question: does anyone else not sleep at all the night before they get their period? i get this sudden rush of energy right before mine and stay awake for like 36 hours straight. it makes me wildly productive too, so it kind of owns. obviously it also makes me a raging war machine but that's pretty standard

is this normal or am i an alien

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
nah i just have to sleep on my back because NOOOO MY TITTIIIIIEEESSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
but it's probably not weirder than usual bc periods are dark magic

• Locked thread