Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Best part of WOR last night was Bryan trying to say Sting is a big loss to TNA because he works so hard and Dave blows him off to say "It's a good thing he learned to do a promo because he sucks in the ring."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just listened to the Austin interview with Piper and it's one of the best podcasts I've ever heard, wrestling or no.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Best part of WOR last night was Bryan trying to say Sting is a big loss to TNA because he works so hard and Dave blows him off to say "It's a good thing he learned to do a promo because he sucks in the ring."

yeah I thought that was really funny. Bryan trying to say that for his age Sting is okay and Dave just being like "ehhhh"

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Dave hates Sting and Dave cuts off Bryan, it's nice when a great band plays their greatest hits.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Worked Shoot Radio relaunches with a new co-host.

http://shootcast.org/?p=168&preview=true

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

MassRafTer posted:

Oh that's his new thing now? Guess he finally got over "AJ Styles could be in the Rumble this month and for some BAFFLING reason, WWE isn't interested in signing him" he's had for a couple of weeks...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Perigryn posted:

Oh that's his new thing now? Guess he finally got over "AJ Styles could be in the Rumble this month and for some BAFFLING reason, WWE isn't interested in signing him" he's had for a couple of weeks...

he's not really saying that though

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cornette is on, I thought it'd be to talk about George Scott but I guess he's on to talk about Mae Young and other stuff!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm not sure what I think about Cornette's latest round of interviews.

ROH was run by idiots and Vince McMahon has hosed up the industry, but Jim brought in a bunch of OVW friends who were never going to draw more than Champions of 400 Seat Shows like Cabana and Steen.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I'm not sure what I think about Cornette's latest round of interviews.

ROH was run by idiots and Vince McMahon has hosed up the industry, but Jim brought in a bunch of OVW friends who were never going to draw more than Champions of 400 Seat Shows like Cabana and Steen.

It was nice to at least hear his plan for the promotion and what in the hell they were trying to do in 2011. I don't blame the guy for thinking his ideas would work.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 20: Who?

Mike Jones

http://www.mediafire.com/download/at99n0b1df9f2h9/020+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

We talk Raw, Rumble '05, Rumble '14, NXT, Impact, answer some questions, play a couple games, Karmine sings, I experience technical difficulties, and Jack Krauser joins us. It was a fun show, give it a listen!

oatgan fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 22, 2014

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nearly 4 hours. Still not enough, no downloads :colbert:

(keep up the great work everyone)

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big Dave really hijacks this F4 Daily with Jim Cornette. Poor Bryan...

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
A Pisscast out before a Punchcast? The end is nigh.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Oh when did you guys talk about RR 04?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Draga posted:

A Pisscast out before a Punchcast? The end is nigh.

we didnt do a punchcast goog was working and matt was sick

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

achillesforever6 posted:

Oh when did you guys talk about RR 04?

I don't think they did, they discussed either talking about 04 or 05 last pisscast. I was hoping they talked about 04, because even though it was [redacted] with the win I thought it deserved analysis from people who talk good about wrestlemans.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm planning to also cap off the synchs with episodes of Ultimate Muscle so there's something wrestling related as well. Before you ask, yes I skipped ahead in your show only to make sure you promoted me, suck it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan gets a little mad on today's Bryan and Vinny (and Craig) show.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

Wasn't too sick to call F4W in the afternoon!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Wasn't too sick to call F4W in the afternoon!

WHAT DA HAIL

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan gets a little mad on today's Bryan and Vinny (and Craig) show.

That was loving glorious.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

NXT review is a review of the house show I went to, by the way.

Remember to tweet Karmine if we should watch WCW World War 3 next week or another Rumble.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

njsykora posted:

That was loving glorious.

A spectacular meltdown. I can't imagine getting that mad because Jim Cornette made fun of me for being dumb and not listening.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Big Dave really hijacks this F4 Daily with Jim Cornette. Poor Bryan...

Isn't that how every F4D with Dave goes? Bryan starts off the show, maybe gets one question in, then sits back as Dave gets rolling.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

triplexpac posted:

Isn't that how every F4D with Dave goes? Bryan starts off the show, maybe gets one question in, then sits back as Dave gets rolling.

In terms of interviews, definitely.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Once again I'm better than those playing Piss or That. 7!
In case anyone else plays at home like I do I won't spoil anything here, so oatgan check your twitter please.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cornette on F4W, turn off when the digusting oval office starts rambling about his weight loss (4 mins).

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also, first cough and splutter - 8 minutes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

nobody cares

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yer da

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 20: Who?

Mike Jones

http://www.mediafire.com/download/at99n0b1df9f2h9/020+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

We talk Raw, Rumble '05, Rumble '14, NXT, Impact, answer some questions, play a couple games, Karmine sings, I experience technical difficulties, and Jack Krauser joins us. It was a fun show, give it a listen!

The entire Piss or That segment this week was the funniest one I've ever heard.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

NienNunb posted:

The entire Piss or That segment this week was the funniest one I've ever heard.

Thank you. They're always fun to do but this one had me in stitches.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Talkpeople: Right after the Montreal Screwjob, Jim Ross and Vince McMahon magically switch places. How are things different with rear end in a top hat boss MR. ROSS (and Good Ol' Vince on commentary)?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Another question for everyone: What's the closest thing wrestling today has to Steamboat/Flair?

ChampRamp posted:

Tanahashi/Okada. There isn't another answer

Observer award issue's out and Dave specifically addressed this when Okada vs Tanahashi won Feud of the Year for the second consecutive year.

quote:

As far as a program that dominated a year to the level it did with many of the best singles matches, the only one I can think of in the last 30 years to be at the same level was Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat in 1989 when they had the top three finishers in Match of the Year in the same year. There were tag team feuds in All Japan, in particular, who had as good or better matches, but nobody had four Match of the Year candidates in the same year probably dating back a quarter century.

I've never gotten around to voting in the Observer for some dumb reason, but the awards matched or came close to my PSP ballot more than usual.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

KungFu Grip posted:

:( Well, hope Hulkamatt gets better soon and that goog gets fired so I can get some sweet podcasting about wrestling.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Punch/pisscasters: what's the best example of ring attire being used perfectly to hide a wrestler's unsightly physique?

unrelated question: Why is Adrian Neville always so wet?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

unrelated question: Why is Adrian Neville always so wet?

Stands too close to Mark Henry circa 2007

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Wazzu posted:

:( Well, hope Hulkamatt gets better soon and that goog gets fired so I can get some sweet podcasting about wrestling.
:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wazzu posted:

I tried to fire them but KFG wasn't around.

• Locked thread