Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Saint Freak posted:

What does he have to do to his poor hair to make it both stand up straight and still have a wave in it?

Or is he just half-anime on his mom's side or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You can do that with volumising powder and a bit of hair spray. Also I want to get high and drag race my lamborghini after dropping 100k at a strip club.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Captain Trips posted:

Counter-counter-counter-(Oh god make it stop)-point: The people who say "You only need to wash your hair once a week" are the same types who wear their jeans for six months without washing them.

I shower and wash my hair every day, even if I don't even leave the house on a lazy Sunday- and I never wash jeans unless I'm around smokers for a long period of time. BOOM!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

New Leaf posted:

I shower and wash my hair every day, even if I don't even leave the house on a lazy Sunday- and I never wash jeans unless I'm around smokers for a long period of time. BOOM!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
You're all disgusting sacks of poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I see the sight but don't understand what the hell that thing is supposed to be.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Obviously it's a tactical derringer. Duh.

Scope, and the grip and flashlight on the front of it.

Makes the bullets go faster, kinda like when you were a kid the red stripes on your shoes made you go faster.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Soulex posted:

I see the sight but don't understand what the hell that thing is supposed to be.

It's a tiny, single shot .22 pocket pistol. Look up Derringer, they've been around a while.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Soulex posted:

When you can't figure out what something is in a picture, it's probably a dildo.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Oh, there's a gun wedged in there.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

New Leaf posted:

It's a tiny, single shot .22 pocket pistol. Look up Derringer, they've been around a while.

Scuse me, that's at least a 4 shot, maybe a 6 shot.

Single shots only had the single barrel and flipped open from the handle. That's got a cylinder. It's obviously 4-6x more tactical than a regular derringer.

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?

ColHannibal posted:

When you can't figure out what something is in a picture, it's probably a dildo.

This may be the wisest statement I've ever read on the internet.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

KoRMaK posted:

Oh, there's a gun wedged in there.

Accessories not included.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

New Leaf posted:

Didn't notice before you said it. I see it now. That's really ridiculous.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Soulex posted:

I think it's also "a joke".

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Soulex posted:

Took me a while too. I was trying to figure out what it was, decided on some kind of spergy tactical slingshot, then right before I closed the page I realised what was going on.

The worst part is that I actually would have preferred it being a slingshot. :psyduck:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Words

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
Can someone tell me what they mean by "tactical" weapons. I assume it means combat of some sort, but what are they imagining they're going to do with those things.

I release that gun is meant as a joke.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Imagine being an insufferable nerd who only ever saw guns in Tom Clancy's novels.

And that's what "tactical" means.

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
Are you really "seeing" a gun in a novel, though?

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
tactical means a lot of poo poo stuck on a gun.

like flashlights, lasers, scopes, tape dispensers, pencil holders, stapler, etc. etc.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

KiddieGrinder posted:

like flashlights, lasers, scopes, tape dispensers, pencil holders, stapler, etc. etc.

Don't forget the little drawer where you can keep your beef jerky warm.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
It's the gun equivalent of people putting blue leds and poo poo on their computers.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I'm sure whoever came up with it had the best of intentions, probably intending it to mean "extra stuff not directly related to making the gun go boom that gives the user an advantage," but it's just a word the marketing department slaps on new guns to make them super :cool:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

KiddieGrinder posted:

That's tactilol

Most of the pictures are only funny if you understand how unnessecary the parts are

so I'll stop posting them.

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Soulex posted:

No joke, no matter how obvious, will go unexplained in the funny pix thread

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

MiketheGreat posted:

You're all disgusting sacks of poo poo.

Whoever owns this poor dog is an rear end in a top hat

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

tehloki posted:

No joke, no matter how obvious, will go unexplained in the funny pix thread

It's funny 'cause jokes often get explained in this thread even when they are really obvious. :eng101:

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ok, you asked for it. Dredged up from the depths of YOSPOS, here's this glowing review of Nair. Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and :nws: this. I still laughed like a maniac when I read the "review":

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/4KgM1NM.jpg :nws:

The cat on the windowsill in the background just nailed it for me. :v:

I loving lost it at "Raspberry Razzmatazz Nair"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Skeesix posted:

I loving lost it at "Raspberry Razzmatazz Nair"

It's a big brother article. I remember reading that when it came out.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MisterOblivious posted:

Most of the pictures are only funny if you understand how unnessecary the parts are

The most unnecessary part is the gun :tipshat::can:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

MisterOblivious posted:

That's tactilol

so I'll stop posting them.

TFR has a whole thread of them. I go there because they'll post real obvious ones, and someone usually explains the ones that are not :mil101:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2862314

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&

Kanfy posted:

There's no advantage unless you're supremely lazy, in Finland those things were voted the most worthless product of 2011. 2012 was battery-operated soap dispensers and 2013 scented garbage bags.

how dare you post this without posting the link to their site

http://theflatteringman.com/

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe

jgrrr posted:

how dare you post this without posting the link to their site

http://theflatteringman.com/

This is the proest click.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

(I had to look up why we care about Justin Bieber today. I was shocked to learn he's only 19. I thought he was like late 20's by now.)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Stoned cartoon characters, part 17.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Jamesman posted:

(I had to look up why we care about Justin Bieber today. I was shocked to learn he's only 19. I thought he was like late 20's by now.)

I legit thought that was Miley Cyrus until people started saying "he".

FREE GUWOP

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Jamesman posted:

...Where's Miley Cyrus right now?

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
I swear, goons and faces. :psyduck:

These two pictures are hideously asymmetric. Beiber and Miley Cyrus have the same chin; that's about it. They look basically nothing alike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly
You're right... has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

• Locked thread