Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Use honey, it does the same thing only it smells way better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Women's Rights? posted:

Ooh, honey I have. Toothpaste is, um, different here.

Thora posted:

Bactroban is a hell of a cream. Not that I'd suggest using it for purposes other than intended. Just commenting that Bactroban is really good for skin stuff. Like impetigo.

What is Bactroban? We have no drugstores locally where I can read much, either, so I'm kind of limited.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Unnatural selection!!! I saw a van covered in ICP decals parked in our hood! Be careful out there

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

Unnatural selection!!! I saw a van covered in ICP decals parked in our hood! Be careful out there

Seriously?? I kind of want to see it.

It's like nine degrees out right now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Crow Jane posted:

that just ain't right

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Putty posted:

that just ain't right

FAM-UH-LEE

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKlpMxBX-jk

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMn4LCnfeJE

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Seriously?? I kind of want to see it.

It's like nine degrees out right now

It was on Charles, by the BMA, hopefully it's still there

They had one of those stick figure family things, except they were all zombies. Pure class

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

PM me if you need me to drive up with Faygo for ransom if captured. They sell it here :negative:

^ I have those but they are robots and it has two cat robots. Speaking of which, I have to hide treat bags now because my dumb kitten just eats right through them and then noms all the treats.

defectivemonkey fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jan 28, 2014

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jun 16, 2014

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Bleh, seems like every job I get just so happens to be one of those "nor rain nor sleet nor shine" kind of jobs.

Although it's a delayed work start day, so only 6 hours instead of 9 :bubblewoop:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I have reached the point of self esteem where when a woman is attracted to me that's automatically a turn off.

Practically a dealbreaker.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

gently caress I missed e/n/bs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Angela Christine posted:

Full head of hair, 3 teeth, and a fine covering of fur. :smug: (The fur fell out after a couple days.)

:eyepop: Did you snarl and claw at the nurse when you came out?

Motherfucker posted:

I have reached the point of self esteem where when a woman is attracted to me that's automatically a turn off.
Practically a dealbreaker.

:smith:
I haven't been in a long term relationship in several years
I'd welcome someone being attracted to me, but I probably mistake most flirting for people just being nice.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
If you're having a computer issue and refuse to send a screenshot, don't give any information, and just keep asking why it is happening, there is very little that anyone can do for you remotely. Why don't people get this?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

detectivemonkey posted:

If you're having a computer issue and refuse to send a screenshot, don't give any information, and just keep asking why it is happening, there is very little that anyone can do for you remotely. Why don't people get this?

:negative:

My computer at home freezes / resets at random. I have replaced every part of it. I'm at a loss.

I'm thinking ASUS just makes lovely motherboards at this point and I am going to get a gigabyte.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Al Borland posted:

My computer at home freezes / resets at random. I have replaced every part of it. I'm at a loss.

I'm thinking ASUS just makes lovely motherboards at this point and I am going to get a gigabyte.

Not every part. Maybe it's a problem with the user?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Al Borland posted:

replaced every part except motherboard evident

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Al Borland posted:

You should just call them and yell "WHY???" for a while.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Motherfucker posted:

replaced every part except motherboard evident

Actually I RMAD the mobo first. Because I had problems with them in the past and had to RMA it once before...

boom boom boom posted:

Not every part. Maybe it's a problem with the user?

It very well could be, but its not like I'm doing anything strange or odd. I took it to a few tech support sites and everyone seems fairly clueless as to what's wrong. I just replaced the GPU through RMA last night. I seriously don't get what it could be. It has to be a lovely motherboard.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My desktop forgets it has particular drivers installed all the time :iiam:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

My many grand gaming PC will not start with keyboard plugged in

I am too :effort: to fix it.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

poopkitty posted:

Ooh, honey I have. Toothpaste is, um, different here.

please expand on this, I'm extremely curious

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 4, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

amarantinesky posted:

I want Japanese toothpaste to be a tablet that dissolves in your mouth and that replaces brushing and flossing because I'm lazy and would like portable toothpaste.

Alka Seltzer with floride. You'd still have to spit probably.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Al Borland posted:

I have an ASUS motherboard and it froze once in a while until I remembered to install the drivers

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Donkay NOoo posted:

I have an ASUS motherboard and it froze once in a while until I remembered to install the drivers

BIOS up to date. drivers all installed. Maybe I missed something though? IDK. I grabbed everything off the CD.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

wait WHAT why was i not taught this

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

a dozen swans posted:

wait WHAT why was i not taught this

One weird trick that CLEARASIL doesn't want you to know.

I like the Neutrogena RapidClear line, especially the fade cream for acne scars.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

hehe close enough :butt:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Putty posted:

hehe close enough :butt:

Might as well be rear end U

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

amarantinesky posted:

I'm so amused by the small differences in products when you go to a new country. It's fun to get sick one of your first days in, let's say, Ireland, and wander through the drug store trying to figure out where the painkillers are. The pharmacist was confused and gave me some medicine with codeine. What an amazing place! But I can only buy like 20 paracetamol at a time?! I was similarly puzzled by the lack of normal deodorant and liquid laundry detergent. And looking for eggs for a million years before realizing they don't refrigerate them...

I want Japanese toothpaste to be a tablet that dissolves in your mouth and that replaces brushing and flossing because I'm lazy and would like portable toothpaste.

The idea that eggs must be kept in a fridge always makes me nervous about your eggs.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
job search update: titzzzzz :dong:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Avshalom posted:

job search update: titzzzzz :dong:

hey that's not a tit what gives avshalom

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

hey that's not a tit what gives avshalom
my search for tits and my search for jobs are going equally well

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Portals posted:

please expand on this, I'm extremely curious

It's not crazy "nanobots clean your teeth" different, just not as good or effective. I have pretty limited experience, except from the teeny toothpastes that come in a hotel room (they always have plenty of toiletries including toothbrushes and combs and stuff) and the 2 tubes we've bought at 7-11 because we forgot ours on a longish trip. But the 2 that we've bought have been less minty (both) left my teeth feeling like I washed them with soap (or Br. Bronner's, I used to swear by that stuff) and the current stuff I'm using has these tiny little balls that are always left over in my mouth requiring excessive rinsing. They're even on my hands when I'm done. It's gross.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

haha holyhell at episode 6 of rick and morty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I bought a purse! It's huge, made of lovely brown suede painted with a gold pattern that reminds me of Victorian wallpaper, and has brass hardware, I love it

Except it doesn't even remotely go with any of my winter coats so I'm not going to be able to use it til spring :negative:

• Locked thread