Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

RedneckwithGuns posted:

New Netflix categories is amazing and I could most likely listen to a whole episode of just that one game.
"Movies That Don't Hold Up" was the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Aww they O'Reilly'd Kyle

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Y-Hat posted:

Don't humor the Weather Channel's bullshit winter storm naming system, you dumbass.
Each year we are going to have a different theme with the names, gently caress the Weather Channel

VBane
Oct 31, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

I tweeted Boobies, because I'm a sad nerd :smith:

You are not a sad nerd. You are a Dandy Nerd. In space.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
I know the budget doesn't include it, but holy moly Hardwick could use a co host.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Aw I wished Kyle would still write something down and win.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'M STILL HERE, HARDWICK!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Five-Day Foreskin was hilarious.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Jonah loses again! :toot:

radlum
May 13, 2013
It's so weird seeing Jonah's face; to me he is just a disembodied voice in the Nerdist Podcast.

Also, is this the first time we have seen people in animal costumes in the crowd? I saw a Panda and a Rabbit, along with a couple of people asleep. It was weird.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Unnecessary Cuteness in the Puppy Bowl :3:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Too cute.

And Furries are now tweeting angerly.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
I'm not sure I "get" Brodie Steven's whole shtick.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The St. Louis Slave Owners :stare:

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
Wow, that got really uncomfortable fast.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The Jacksonville Jaguars.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Nashville Predators :lol:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That Russian rap video really did look like the intro to one of those 1313 soft core gay movies on Netflix.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Hugs or Hate! I have a 100% guess rate at this game.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dennis Rodman should be buried under a church like the movie National Treasure :lol:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jose Canseco owning goats really says it all.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Too cute.

And Furries are now tweeting angerly.
The only good thing furries do is give my city a lot of money for their big con and also terrifying baseball players who have to share the same hotels when they play the Pirates.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Dammit ATNT, I missed that whole segment. :argh:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Y-Hat posted:

Jose Canseco owning goats really says it all.
I remember seeing an A&E documentary on him that resembled Intervention which chronicled his downward spiral a few years ago.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

This @Midnight segment sponsored by 2K Games.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

achillesforever6 posted:

The only good thing furries do is give my city a lot of money for their big con and also terrifying baseball players who have to share the same hotels when they play the Pirates.

Bob Eucker is down with it.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

JT Jag posted:

This @Midnight segment sponsored by 2K Games.

Randy Sklar does look and sound uncannily like Ken Levine.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

radlum posted:

It's so weird seeing Jonah's face; to me he is just a disembodied voice in the Nerdist Podcast.

Also, is this the first time we have seen people in animal costumes in the crowd? I saw a Panda and a Rabbit, along with a couple of people asleep. It was weird.

They've been there all week. I don't know if they choose a gimmick and put it in the audience every day or just use the same crowd shot for a week.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That was almost as bad as that episode last week. Three really weak people. Oh well they can't all be winners.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

There are some awesome eps coming up, and some that are just weird:

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/midnight

Feb 19th is a UCB reunion minus Amy Poehler. That should be amazing.

Feb 26th: Andy Daly, Rob Corddry & Natasha Leggero Holy poo poo!

Weird:

Feb 25th: Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, & Jim Rash - Umm, Community show? These aren't comedians...

March 10th: Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, & Ralph Garman - Oh no.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

ashpanash posted:

March 10th: Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, & Ralph Garman - Oh no.
:stonk:

I can't wait to see that one...

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ashpanash posted:

Feb 25th: Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, & Jim Rash - Umm, Community show? These aren't comedians...

Jim Rash kinda is. And I just know Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs will be trying to out raunch each other.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

They've been there all week. I don't know if they choose a gimmick and put it in the audience every day or just use the same crowd shot for a week.

They use the same crowd shot every single episode over the credits.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I think that Alison will be able to hold her own. I've heard her on enough podcasts and she has skills, she's just not a standup.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Pinwiz11 posted:

I think that Alison will be able to hold her own. I've heard her on enough podcasts and she has skills, she's just not a standup.

The way she tells the story about having sex with her gay friend is really funny.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

The Kevin Smith one is going to just be 20 minutes of him talking about how much pot he smokes now in a bunch of boring stories.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

DurosKlav posted:

The Kevin Smith one is going to just be 20 minutes of him talking about how much pot he smokes now in a bunch of boring stories.

It's amazing how quick he got the pot laugh. I kept defending him after it seemed like everyone turned, but now I don't really like him at all. He reminds me of all my friends when we were 13 and discovered weed. Maybe in another decade he'll not identify so much with it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I'm wondering if CM Punk is still do the show, man that would be awkward seeing how he walked out of the WWE and all.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm wondering if CM Punk is still do the show, man that would be awkward seeing how he walked out of the WWE and all.

If Hardwick still wants Punk and vice versa, they'll probably slot him into a non-WWE themed show. Meanwhile I'm off to PSP to learn what the gently caress.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

DivisionPost posted:

If Hardwick still wants Punk and vice versa, they'll probably slot him into a non-WWE themed show. Meanwhile I'm off to PSP to learn what the gently caress.

Miz was apparently pulled from the episode, so yes, Hardwick is just putting Punk on a regular episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Miz's replacement: MizDad.

At least that's what I'm going to be wishing for.

• Locked thread