Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
Thread has hot tag because it's bright and shiny and it called to me.

VanSandman posted:

why are all the mods gone

Basically a graduating class, like at the end of Saved By the Bell when all the cool people went to college and I guess I'm one of the dorks from the spin-off new class. To cut to the chase: I'm not worried about it at all and neither should you be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

Avshalom posted:

i was on the exercise bike just then getting sweaty as gently caress when this super buff girl came wandering over

she stood in front of my bike and made unbroken unwavering eye contact with me for about five seconds while slurping loudly on her water bottle, then walked away without a sound

did i just miss a chance at true love?

have sex with her

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I think she was implying something

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Noni posted:

Basically a graduating class, like at the end of Saved By the Bell when all the cool people went to college and I guess I'm one of the dorks from the spin-off new class. To cut to the chase: I'm not worried about it at all and neither should you be.

im not gonna believe a thing you post unless you make it inspiring like the time you made goons nostalgic for hot dogs and accidentally funded a racist idiot's dream

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

i was on the exercise bike just then getting sweaty as gently caress when this super buff girl came wandering over

she stood in front of my bike and made unbroken unwavering eye contact with me for about five seconds while slurping loudly on her water bottle, then walked away without a sound

did i just miss a chance at true love?

yes

I'm so close to beating FEZ which is a really fun game, but the last two cubes I need to get are timed, one won't show up until 4 AM and the other won't show up for like five days

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Change your system clock

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Fez is a loving good game but the guy who made it is a bit of a cry baby. RIP Fez 2

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

VanSandman posted:

im not gonna believe a thing you post unless you make it inspiring like the time you made goons nostalgic for hot dogs and accidentally funded a racist idiot's dream
nooo now this thread'll be gassed too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

VanSandman posted:

have some wild berry zinger and chill, man

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Portals posted:

Ladies' Chatting Thread: we don't need your phalluses

but yeah pick should choose it if we change the name

Phallacies.

I can't sleep and I wanna dye more hair. Someone come over so I can dye your hair. You gotta bring your own bleach kit though.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

have some wild berry zinger and chill, man

sorry i just giggle every time i picture that mad man dude making noni's speech

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I'm still really glad I managed to completely miss the doobie's dog house fiasco

hot dogs are nasty anyways, they're basically antifood

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Portals posted:

I'm still really glad I managed to completely miss the doobie's dog house fiasco

Every once in a while my brain decides that a hot dog sounds loving delicious and I should eat one

I never finish them because they're so gross

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
we have an awesome carnival food in australia that's a frankfurter on a stick, coated in inch-thick batter and deepfried, with tomato sauce

gently caress they're good

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
on a hot summer day, a corndog or two and some lemonade is the best lunch

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
also judge the people who eat offal first jeez

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Portals posted:

There are good dogs and gross dogs. I only eat kosher ones because kosher tastes best but then I put cream cheese on it and make it no longer kosher. Good drunk food.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
on my last drunken adventure i ate an entire box of frozen yoghurt pops in the course of about two hours

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Does anyone know what any of this means? She seems so serious I really want to know.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

on my last drunken adventure i ate an entire box of frozen yoghurt pops in the course of about two hours

The best drunk food also feels good coming back up.

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

by Ralp
this thread is like stumbling blind through a brazilian women's locker room. i had a lot of femme-talk growing up but OMG you ladies just... wow.

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

by Ralp

this is a justification of women's rights to russian workers:

from what i can tell it was successful.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

breadingbutter posted:

this thread is like stumbling blind through a brazilian women's locker room. i had a lot of femme-talk growing up but OMG you ladies just... wow.
*by way of greeting, coolly fans out armpit and leg hair like a peacock's tail*

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

by Ralp

Avshalom posted:

oh sister that is totally acceptable to one such as myself. your bluff has failed.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom posted:

we have an awesome carnival food in australia that's a frankfurter on a stick, coated in inch-thick batter and deepfried, with tomato sauce

gently caress they're good

we've got those too, rear end in a top hat, they're called corndogs

australia and the us are really the same people, aren't we

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

by Ralp
i'm that poor guy who is always hearing about menstrual complications and how lovely boyfriend is... some of the deeper depths of this thread, though, had me cringing. I'm actually proud of how awful it is.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Avshalom posted:

please teach me how to do that

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

a travelling HEGEL posted:

we've got those too, rear end in a top hat, they're called corndogs
literally the only differences are: our florida is in the north of the country, and electric kettles are widespread here

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

so sausage batter is made with corn in the US? ewww

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

breadingbutter posted:

i'm that poor guy who is always hearing about menstrual complications and how lovely boyfriend is... some of the deeper depths of this thread, though, had me cringing. I'm actually proud of how awful it is.

this thread is mostly navy stuff adn military history, dunno why you're cringing

maybe you are not butch enough for ladycrew

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

by Ralp

a travelling HEGEL posted:

yeah, there are a few key differences, though. the US has more pervasive media and australia has more beaches.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom posted:

literally the only differences are: our florida is in the north of the country, and electric kettles are widespread here
yeah, we don't have lots of those

one of my classes skyped every week with its israeli counterpart and i looked at how they were making tea and was all wow

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Fabulist posted:

please teach me how to do that
sorry, i can't reveal my secrets to a competitor

however i can teach you how to do the mexican wave with your eyebrows (actually one of my talents irl)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
my dinner tonight is half a coconut, half a blueberry scone and two litres of wine :smuggo:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Fruity Gordo posted:

my dinner tonight is half a coconut, half a blueberry scone and two litres of wine :smuggo:

rich in essential tannins

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
mine was three zucchini fritters, tzatziki and instant coffee

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Torka posted:

rich in essential tannins

im drinking white cask wine so i dunno if it has tannins but it says on the box it was made using shellfish so that's protein!!

Avshalom posted:

mine was three zucchini fritters, tzatziki and instant coffee

gently caress that sounfs really good except the coffee bit dont stay up late if youre only doing it to do applications :mad:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Fruity Gordo posted:

gently caress that sounfs really good except the coffee bit dont stay up late if youre only doing it to do applications :mad:
you're not my mum!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
putting cucumber slices in a martini should be punishable by death imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Avshalom posted: