Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I drew a cool skull in my lecture notes the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I wanna see a collaboration, a cat covered in bugs and a drunk phoenix.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Portals posted:

marry me

but not in a gay way

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Wanted to try out this green eyeshadow in my new set but it went on dark brownish gray :confused: what is this sorcery

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I just found out that Afterlife with Archie is a thing and I need to own it and read it.

http://afterlifewitharchie.com/about/

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Portals posted:

stone bone killer

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

STANDING HERE,

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I can't draw, but I do paint.
This one's called "Neat Little Rows" like the Elbow song. (Also if you haven't heard Elbow please do.)

And I went shopping today for razor cleaner and Jewelry cleaner and they had none. But I scored these for cheap.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
hey all, what's up

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
*waves* Hey, Hegel! I bought the Little Mermaid today. I'm going to sing along loud tonight. Also I'm coming down with a cold so I'm drinking honey drink like crazy. How are you?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

pick, why does revener have some kind of weird problem with you

he keeps being rude to you specifically in threads and it's completely unjustified and bizarre

e: oh he got banned while I was typing that, cool
e2: holy poo poo do not check his last post with your screen in eyeshot of other people

Portals fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Feb 2, 2014

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
The Bitch Thread.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

poopkitty posted:

*waves* Hey, Hegel! I bought the Little Mermaid today. I'm going to sing along loud tonight. Also I'm coming down with a cold so I'm drinking honey drink like crazy. How are you?
Bummed, since while I was dealing with family bullshit I may have passed the deadline to apply for a fellowship I want; I've gotten it for the past four years so I know I qualify. I explained the family bullshit to the graduate coordinator in my department, and I'll see if she can arrange some sort of extension.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
It's just a little meatspin. We've all got a little meatspin inside all of us.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Portals posted:

he keeps being rude to you specifically in threads and it's completely unjustified and bizarre

e2: holy poo poo do not check his last post with your screen in eyeshot of other people
A lot of people are a lot of mad that there are women on the internet

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

a travelling HEGEL posted:

Bummed, since while I was dealing with family bullshit I may have passed the deadline to apply for a fellowship I want; I've gotten it for the past four years so I know I qualify. I explained the family bullshit to the graduate coordinator in my department, and I'll see if she can arrange some sort of extension.

Oh no! I hope they can work something out for you. Your work is cool and important.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

a travelling HEGEL posted:

A lot of people are a lot of mad that there are women on the internet

psssht. I'm the only one.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Captain Backslap posted:

It's just a little meatspin. We've all got a little meatspin inside all of us.

no meatspin today. Maybe tomorrow since I have Superbowl monday off.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

poopkitty posted:

Oh no! I hope they can work something out for you. Your work is cool and important.
I hope so too, but if not there's always TAing. If you know of any US government money sloshing around for graduate level work in military history, please PM me.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

poopkitty posted:

psssht. I'm the only one.

we're all just you and your dozens of alts

btw I like your bone watercolour, it's pretty!

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Portals posted:

we're all just you and your dozens of alts

btw I like your bone watercolour, it's pretty!

Thanks! I mostly paint nudes, mostly of me. I like that one, though. (And it was small enough to photograph. :3:)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
how can people be mean to pick :( she is a lady of quality

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

how can people be mean to pick :( she is a lady of quality

Internet people are afraid of real. Pick is real and therefore scary.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Portals posted:

lol prolly cause he's a dork

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

clearly he hates her because she's a woman posting on the internet (he hates all of us)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
oh my god it's the tiniest painting i love it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that an art card? art cards are cool!

I got introduced to them on a doll forum, a forum for talking about dolls (dolls)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Revener sure hates money. And pick. Wierdo.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
question for pick

my dog hunts and eats bugs; is he your enemy because of this, or does he get a pass because he's an omnivorous predator and bugs are part of the natural diet of canines and it's the circle of life etc.? i need to know exactly what everybody thinks of my dog at all times

for reference, this is the dog

his favourite bugs are houseflies, crickets and enormous bogong moths. the moths hatch out of the grass in their thousands on summer nights and he goes into a killing frenzy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
your dog is a dog, he does dog things like eat bugs. who would begrudge a dog the flies of his hunt?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Revener sure hates money. And pick. Wierdo.

he's probably one of the people from the dragon age 2 thread lmao

that came out in like 2011 get over it

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Pick posted:

that an art card? art cards are cool!

I got introduced to them on a doll forum, a forum for talking about dolls (dolls)

it is! I like them because I work well on a small scale for non-nudes. Most of my nudes are like 8x10 or 5x7 isn.

I have an art doll by this artist. she's awesome. http://www.woebegoneart.com/dolls-toys.html

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

for reference, this is the dog

is that his stick? Why are his ears back? He looks protective of stick. I want a dog. I'm getting two when I retire and have a regular non-traveling/moving all of the time life.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

your dog is a dog, he does dog things like eat bugs. who would begrudge a dog the flies of his hunt?
this is a good answer, you are a friend of myself and of vanya (the dog)

poopkitty posted:

is that his stick? Why are his ears back? He looks protective of stick. I want a dog. I'm getting two when I retire and have a regular non-traveling/moving all of the time life.
he has unusual body language for a dog, the ears back loosely like that means he's submissive; his possessive/defensive ear thing is to curve them up sharply on top of his head in a )( shape so the points almost meet in the middle. he's a weird little dog. anyway that is his very own stick that he caught himself but in that photo he's telling me that it's ok if i take it, i can have it if i really want because he loves me.

i let him keep his stick btw. a few minutes later:

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i'm a dog

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also, when he's happy he makes humming and beeping noises like a robot