Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
broncos just got hilariously sodomized, they literally hiked the ball into their own end zone on the first play

hoo boy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

amarantinesky posted:

You are very wise. I only ever drink gin with lime and tonic because pine trees. Also there was a jelly bean bar? I'm not even a huge fan of jelly beans but I want that. Nessa, your wedding also sounds super amazing. I'm seriously considering eloping but I'm not sure that would work. Maybe if I had a cool theme I could tolerate actually being at my wedding... be my wedding planners thanks. The budget is $350.

I drink gin because pine trees. :colbert: Lately I've been loving on some Japanese whiskey though.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

amarantinesky posted:

You are very wise. I only ever drink gin with lime and tonic because pine trees. Also there was a jelly bean bar? I'm not even a huge fan of jelly beans but I want that. Nessa, your wedding also sounds super amazing. I'm seriously considering eloping but I'm not sure that would work. Maybe if I had a cool theme I could tolerate actually being at my wedding... be my wedding planners thanks. The budget is $350.

My best friend and her husband eloped to San Francisco, got married at a courthouse, and then rented a car and spent the next week eating and drinking their way down the coast until they flew back from San Diego. Not sure how much it cost, but I'm still jealous a couple years later.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want all bronco heads on pikes surrounding the superbowl they lost

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I'm wondering what my future kids will look like. My hair is light, fine and straight, while my fiancé's is dark, coarse and curly.

I hope if I have a daughter that she get's his long, luscious eyelashes.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

My best friend and her husband eloped to San Francisco, got married at a courthouse, and then rented a car and spent the next week eating and drinking their way down the coast until they flew back from San Diego. Not sure how much it cost, but I'm still jealous a couple years later.

I am really jealous of this and dread my wedding in a year that will be 300 guests most of which I don't give a poo poo about. Asian Traditions

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Nessa posted:

I'm wondering what my future kids will look like. My hair is light, fine and straight, while my fiancé's is dark, coarse and curly.

I hope if I have a daughter that she get's his long, luscious eyelashes.

Only problem is if your eyelashes are long and your hair is curly, every now and then some of your eyelashes will curl right back towards your eyeball. :gonk:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

Only problem is if your eyelashes are long and your hair is curly, every now and then some of your eyelashes will curl right back towards your eyeball. :gonk:

too-long eyelashes is up there with the problems i would most like to have

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

GNU Order posted:

You know what's super cool? When your siblings are the spitting image of your parents and you look nothing like any of them.

I could be secret adopted........

Maybe you weren't adopted but your mom was stepping out on your dad, and you look like your real dad.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if I wear mascara I have to be really careful or else I get mascara marks on my glasses, I have no idea if this is normal or if I just have long lashes

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I'm not really complaining much, most of the time they're pretty rad. :madmax:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Kimmalah posted:

i have this problem, it's called trichiasis and it's annoying as poo poo

i have to constantly pluck out all the eyelashes on the outer edges of my eyelid (so i have a bald spot about 1mm long) because otherwise they curl into the cornea, which means i have to go on a tweezing spree like every two days because as soon as i get eyelash stubble they start scratching me

stupid eyes!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Avshalom posted:

i have this problem, it's called trichiasis and it's annoying as poo poo

i have to constantly pluck out all the eyelashes on the outer edges of my eyelid (so i have a bald spot about 1mm long) because otherwise they curl into the cornea, which means i have to go on a tweezing spree like every two days because as soon as i get eyelash stubble they start scratching me

stupid eyes!

Sounds like a problem that could drive one to drunkpost.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you are 100% correct, i'm just a helpless victim of circumstance and everybody should treat me with sympathy and understanding

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
you have pretty much the best drunk posts, I want to mail you booze just so I can read more of them

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Portals posted:

if I wear mascara I have to be really careful or else I get mascara marks on my glasses, I have no idea if this is normal or if I just have long lashes

you have long lashes, holy hell.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

you have pretty much the best drunk posts, I want to mail you booze just so I can read more of them
it's always interesting waking up in the morning, logging out of my banned account, going to the gas chamber and revisiting my adventures from the night before

i'm trying to restrain myself because i think i'm like one probation away from being perma'd at this point :(

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Couldn't you just, like, not post garbage while drunk?

Sorry, I'm snippy I can't drink anything until Thursday because I'm getting blood drawn. In its place I'm mainlining herbal tea. It isn't the same :(

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Sorry, I'm snippy I can't drink anything until Thursday because I'm getting blood drawn. In its place I'm mainlining herbal tea. It isn't the same :(

Are you OK?

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
Until Thursday? Wow, are they like, taking some every day? Does alcohol stay that long?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

haha that's ok, i understand

i hope you're not sick and the blood tests turn out fine! a few days being sober is good for everyone though, i think

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yeah, but my last one had some high figures because of my thesis-writing diet of fast food and whiskey (and I forgot to not eat beforehand). He wants to make sure there's nothing affecting it this time.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Yeah, but my last one had some high figures because of my thesis-writing diet of fast food and whiskey (and I forgot to not eat beforehand). He wants to make sure there's nothing affecting it this time.

your last what had high figures of what

what is being tested here

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
As an Australian is it offensive if I say 'oval office' a whole lot? Because I do. Americans are crybaby cunts and can't even deal with it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a travelling HEGEL posted:

your last what had high figures of what

what is being tested here

triglycerides and lipids iirc

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
it sounds really weird to me whenever Americans say oval office

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Motherfucker posted:

As an Australian is it offensive if I say 'oval office' a whole lot? Because I do. Americans are crybaby cunts and can't even deal with it.

That's offensive as a person. But good try using your geographic origin to be a tool.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

triglycerides and lipids iirc

ah, gotcha

my cholesterol levels, if you must know, are excellent

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
Australians are all bad

ive met every single one

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Dongicus posted:

Australians are all bad

ive met every single one

they are the most likely to be drunk and loud on the german streets

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

a travelling HEGEL posted:

they are the most likely to be drunk and loud on the german streets*

*not including germans.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
my uncle by marriage is an aussie

he's like the opposite of every single stereotype

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Motherfucker posted:

*not including germans.

germans drink a lot
but they get drunk less often than the english speaking countries, and they get falling-down-drunk way less

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
Either I only meet cool Australians or I am a terrible judge of character and I am not a terrible judge of character.

I do love me some Brits/Irishmen/Welshmen a bit more, though. They always treat me good. :3:

I don't know a whole lot of ladies.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

All aussies are.

That's the secret joke.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

nebbishy?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
my uncle moved to Australia

he is a bad uncle

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

poopkitty posted:

Either I only meet cool Australians or I am a terrible judge of character and I am not a terrible judge of character.

I do love me some Brits/Irishmen/Welshmen a bit more, though. They always treat me good. :3:

I don't know a whole lot of ladies.

I am a hairy scotsman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Dongicus posted:

it sounds really weird to me whenever Americans say oval office

this so much.

Maybe that's why its so much more offensive to Americans, because its offensive to a connoisseur's ear.

• Locked thread