Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
If a guy won't drink from your diva cup, he don't love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
all this gay talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyxqlA4rqaU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

you rock posted:

If a guy won't drink from your diva cup, he don't love you

otoh if a guy drinks from your diva cup without your permission then there's a problem

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug

Portals posted:

otoh if a guy drinks from your diva cup without your permission then there's a problem

If you stopped putting it in the cupboard, he'd stop assuming it was a shot glass on a ring

ladies, i want a ring pop shaped like a cup to drink shots out of. Let's make it happen.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Serious Cephalopod posted:

If you stopped putting it in the cupboard, he'd stop assuming it was a shot glass on a ring

ladies, i want a ring pop shaped like a cup to drink shots out of. Let's make it happen.

Just make a cast of a shot glass, fill it with whatever sugar based solution you make hard candy out of and attach it to a cheap plastic ring with edible glue.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Slam whale holy grail

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

you could get one of these and fill it with something like this and then glue them to rings like boom boom boom suggested

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
oh no i spilt my ring shot glass

CHRISTMAS IS RUINED

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you all should draw me a picture of senator armstrong but not as a butt this time

:angel:

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug
Thank you, thread!

Also: Baby cuttlefish are the cutest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDwOi7HpHtQ

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Thank you, thread!

Also: Baby cuttlefish are the cutest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDwOi7HpHtQ

you are my favorite

e: also there is a bobtail squid somewhere in this video. they are commonly mistaken for super chubby cuttlefish

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What's the secret to getting spiders to live in your genitals? I want to shoot spiders out of my dick, but I'm having trouble getting them in there.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

What's the secret to getting spiders to live in your genitals? I want to shoot spiders out of my dick, but I'm having trouble getting them in there.

Spidervaging is for ladies only, I'm afraid. Perhaps you should look into a centipenis

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

turn your dick into a millipede because ladies love those

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Donkay NOoo posted:

turn your dick into a millipede because ladies love those

Can confirm. RIP Crockett and Tubbs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my cat is very entitled. please help.

he thinks if i am in the kitchen he deserves food that is better than his kitty food

i already buy him very good kitty food and treats

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
man what if your dick was a leech

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Does he come running in whenever he hears a can opening? Mine's convinced that every can contains tuna,and looks really disappointed when it's just beans or something

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

glandmine posted:

man what if your dick was a leech

what if it wasnt really a leech but just had one of those freaky mouths in place of the urethra

like perfectly normal other than for that

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Does he come running in whenever he hears a can opening? Mine's convinced that every can contains tuna,and looks really disappointed when it's just beans or something

he comes running if i am in the kitchen at all

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Pick posted:

he thinks if i am in the kitchen he deserves food that is better than his kitty food

Mine thinks every bag is TREATS. He will bite and pull my pantleg until I give him some. I wish I could help, but my cat is spoiled.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

You could maybe turn your sack into a wasp's nest, then wasps could shoot out when you do

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if bazooka sees me eating a meat stick he will cry and cry and cry until i give him some

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Crow Jane posted:

You could maybe turn your sack into a wasp's nest, then wasps could shoot out when you do

Holy poo poo, that's a great idea

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Holy poo poo, that's a great idea

I'd imagine it would probably be effective birth control, too. You might not get a lot of second dates, though

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Pick posted:

if bazooka sees me eating a meat stick he will cry and cry and cry until i give him some

Will he eat it? Ichiro just cries and cries and then shuns non-cat treats when he gets them. Sometimes he licks it first so it's good and gross.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Crow Jane posted:

I think that was actually a Metal Gear Solid boss.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

poopkitty posted:

Will he eat it? Ichiro just cries and cries and then shuns non-cat treats when he gets them. Sometimes he licks it first so it's good and gross.

bazooka will eat it. he eats almost anything. he likes frosted flakes and corn

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
my cat is picky about people food. he tends to like spicy things. not a fish fan.

he's gobbled down every single cat food i've given him though.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I think that was actually a Metal Gear Solid boss.

i gotta re-experience that game man

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

There was some Greek king? Who was cursed by the gods to have scorpions and stuff shoot out of his dick

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

There was some Greek king? Who was cursed by the gods to have scorpions and stuff shoot out of his dick

this man's name was albert einstein

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Putty posted:

i gotta re-experience that game man

Not in the original but there was a guy who was covered in bees or some poo poo so he probably had a scrote full of wasps because why wouldn't he

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

It's too late. You've spoiled your cat

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I googled "Greek myth scorpion penis" to see if I could find the answer to this, and found something much better

http://www.atam.org/OrionMythology.html

quote:

Where is Orion's Belt on Earth? Is it not in Egypt on the Giza Plateau? The 3 great Pyramids. Can I prophesy to you?

Eye see the Belt is about to be unbuckled on Earth. Something spectacular will soon happen with the Pyramids that will lead to some new discoveries and confirm what many already know. It will be duplicated in the heavens or it might happen in reverse order and be duplicated on Earth-the Giza Plateau. UNBUCKLE YOUR BELT ORION!!!!! EXPOSE THE SECRETS OF THE GODS, THE SECRET TECHNOLOGY, THE STAR GATES!! UNBUCKLE YOUR BELT & SHOW US THE MYSTERIES OF CREATION & PLEASURES EVERMORE!!

On a related note, this thread makes my browser history really drat weird

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Not in the original but there was a guy who was covered in bees or some poo poo so he probably had a scrote full of wasps because why wouldn't he

He spat wasps.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

It's too late. You've spoiled your cat

his former owner fed him bulk food from the grocery store

he should be grateful to me

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
My mom is as bad as y'all, she's like, oh these cats are so spoiled, it's because you spoil them!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

I had the hardest time killing The Pain I loved him and respected his bees

:ocelot::j:

• Locked thread