Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Oh yeah! My husband made me dry-erase labels for my our dry goods:

There are more cute ones but they aren't in place yet :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

detectivemonkey posted:

detectivemonkey posted:

my our dry goods:

Susan B. Antimony
Aug 25, 2008

Donkay NOoo posted:

That is a pricey hug box

Pretty much anything labelled as helpful to autistic kids is going to be super overpriced. Sucks.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

A superior hug box

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

bathroom sounds posted:

Me being the worst

Haha I went back and forth because I almost said my dry goods and then remembered that I'm not a crazy selfish weirdo who's like NO MY QUINOA BUY YOUR OWN.

But also our dried goods sounds kind of hilariously sentimental of you think about it too much.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Susan B. Antimony posted:

Pretty much anything labelled as helpful to autistic kids is going to be super overpriced. Sucks.

No kidding. Skyrim was like sixty bucks

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I keep wanting to use the word spidervag in conversation, but I'm afraid of getting fired. It's like trying to hold in a sneeze

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

detectivemonkey posted:

There are more cute ones but they aren't in place yet :(

:siren:my husband:siren:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Look at that white rice looking down on the other dry goods

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I keep wanting to use the word spidervag in conversation, but I'm afraid of getting fired. It's like trying to hold in a sneeze

it's like trying to hold in a spider, in your vag

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i like that we have invented a word for smuggling spiders in your vagina. god bless you english language.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Donkay NOoo posted:

Look at that white rice looking down on the other dry goods

I feel pretty guilty for being out of brown rice ATM.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Just noticed the 'so privileged' in the corner. Hahahaha.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

i like that we have invented a word for smuggling spiders in your vagina. god bless you english language.

It's a great word. I feel like it could also describe an extremely not-so-fresh feeling pretty well

Susan B. Antimony
Aug 25, 2008

Pick posted:

ha ha

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

doo do dooo, oh look there's a new post in the chemistry thread I wonder what it
aagghhhh
AAAGGHHHHHH
somebody thought it was a good idea to put hydrofluoric acid in their bum
why would you think that
WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT
:stonk:

(it's not a goon who did it, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was, it's just a link to a medical journal from 1993)
(also the answer is cocaine)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vaguely posted:

doo do dooo, oh look there's a new post in the chemistry thread I wonder what it
aagghhhh
AAAGGHHHHHH
why would you think that
WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT
:stonk:

(it's not a goon who did it, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was, it's just a link to a medical journal from 1993)
(also the answer is cocaine)

"Laparotomy revealed an ulcerated, necrotic, and purulent sigmoid colon and intraperitoneal pus. " :staredog:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
there was a case of someone putting plaster in their rear end not realizing plaster gets really loving hot when it sets, also then you have a plaster impaction in your aaaassssss

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
There was a girl a few years ago who stuck her hands in a bucket of plaster of paris thinking she could make a cast of them. :smith:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

bathroom sounds posted:

There was a girl a few years ago who stuck her hands in a bucket of plaster of paris thinking she could make a cast of them. :smith:

Art school memories

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Pick posted:

there was a case of someone putting plaster in their rear end not realizing plaster gets really loving hot when it sets, also then you have a plaster impaction in your aaaassssss

bathroom sounds posted:

fuckin ouch

wikipedia has some sweet pictures of HF burns, now imagine that but in your rear end
at least it's apparently initially painless? (because it kills your nerves)

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

We had a girl run her hand through a printing press because she wasn't paying attention. I think they had to amputate :gonk:

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

vaguely posted:

"...ulcerated, necrotic, and purulent..."

Trifecta!

I love that last line: "This case demonstrates that a hydrofluoric acid enema can cause fulminant acute colitis and chronic colonic strictures."

It demonstrates it. Like they had some doubt up until that point that acid enemas are a bad idea.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
don't put acid in your rear end it will rot your rear end is what i am taking away from this

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
If the acid has a large flared base will that make it ok?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Thora posted:

If the acid has a large flared base will that make it ok?

NO! Never mix acids and bases! Especially in the rectum.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dongicus posted:

what is your opinion on snake butt

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Crow Jane posted:

One of my favorite stories is this guy who got so used to posting in LF that during a conversation about politics with his co-workers, one woman said to him "wouldn't some people have a religious objection?" and he responded, "Yeah well gently caress your god," and it took him a minute to figure out why she got upset.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Anyone who just saw the Belfast episode of Ross Kemp: Extreme World, I promise we're not all like that :( so embarrassing.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

people who liked DA2 don't get to rip on skyrim t:mad:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Torka posted:

people who liked DA2 don't get to rip on skyrim t:mad:

Some of us like a little humor in our games :colbert:

Whether the humor in DA2 is intentional or not is a moot point

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

catch it while you can

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Well we're on the topic of butts and science. Why hasn't science invented a way to always have a clean poop yet? They'd make billions. It happens in nature rarely so there should be a way for us to not have to excessively wipe our bottoms.

Cmon scientists.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Well we're on the topic of butts and science. Why hasn't science invented a way to always have a clean poop yet? They'd make billions. It happens in nature rarely so there should be a way for us to not have to excessively wipe our bottoms.

Cmon scientists.

It's called a bidet, you barbarian.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Cmon scientists.

Scientists are in the pocket of Big Toilet Paper, everyone knows that

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

holy poo poo I love this

e: I drew a thing too

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Feb 4, 2014

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Thora posted:

"...ulcerated, necrotic, and purulent..."

Trifecta!

I love that last line: "This case demonstrates that a hydrofluoric acid enema can cause fulminant acute colitis and chronic colonic strictures."

It demonstrates it. Like they had some doubt up until that point that acid enemas are a bad idea.

Well they were thinking of introducing it as relief for really impacted bowels, but once it was demonstrated to cause fulminant acute colitis...

Shannonmcn posted:

Anyone who just saw the Belfast episode of Ross Kemp: Extreme World, I promise we're not all like that :( so embarrassing.

Judging you :colbert:

e: I haven't actually seen it, but I bet it involved bonfires and I bet you have one RIGHT NOW

Actually Belfast isn't that bad now, except for the parts that are that bad. People used to be told not to travel to the 3 B's, Belfast, Bosnia, and I forget the other one.

Enfys fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Me and the housemate didn't even recognise the parts of the city where all the trouble happens. So sheltered.

• Locked thread