Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

your cat looks weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

vaguely posted:

CATBALL :3:

I saw some ridiculous unicorn shoes on my travels through the internet and thought of ladythread

Oh no. I'm trapped on watch in a box with a computer and a crediit card and OMG boredom + cute shoes = imma be broke.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

This is kind of disturbing but i want to pick it up and do the pat and shimmy.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

NecroMonster posted:

one of my cats in seven years old and cant weigh more than two and a half pounds and the very heaviest she looks like a sort of big kitten she is literally the most adorable thing ever just so small

Post pics

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Ladythread kitty mascot

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Nessa posted:

Is it weird that my webcomic already has comments on it when all I have up is a cover and the first page?

The Internet can't wait for content to have opinions!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

poopkitty posted:

This is kind of disturbing but i want to pick it up and do the pat and shimmy.
it may nip you and go ee ee ee ee

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

I'm exhausted but going to bed is more hassle than not moving.

How can I go to bed if I'm too tired to go to bed?

halp

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
Why can't you sleep where you are right now

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Enfys posted:

halp

You'll feel much better if you go to bed, you don't want to be all cranky and sore tomorrow

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Enfys posted:

halp
lie down on the ground and writhe your way to bed in the manner of an earthworm

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Enfys posted:

halp

is there a cat to bother you there?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Fisticuffs posted:

Why can't you sleep where you are right now

I'm cold and I need to pee

I'm not really comfortable; I'm just so exhausted that I never want to move again. I didn't really have time to do things like sit or pee or eat today, and now that I'm sitting, my body has gone on strike and I think I'm stuck.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Cats who don't want you to work submission:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I feel the need to post my poor kitty who went missing last year and was probs eaten by a fox or caught for dog baiting

Only good picture of her because she was defs inbred or dropped on her head or something and was nonphotogenic as gently caress. Poor Smudgie. Sometimes when I've been drinking I have to take 5 mins and go cry because I miss her

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

okay posted:

The toilet at the office keeps getting plugged with tampons. It sucks because there's only four period-aged women vs. like 45 dudes and whenever it happens the office manager send an email to all employees saying please don't flush tampons down the toilet (I don't!). I know she's doing it to shame the women, but it's not me. In fact, I have a pretty good idea who it is because this chick sometimes doesn't flush and she uses an inordinate amount of toilet paper - when I've stumbled on it the compressed amount is close to cabbage ball sized but I don't know how to let the office manager know without being really creepy. :catstare:

Flushing a tampon has never occurred to me. Maybe she's some kind of germaphobe and kegels it out + explains the crazy amount of toilet paper. Anyway I'd definitely loudly confront her

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

I feel the need to post my poor kitty who went missing last year and was probs eaten by a fox or caught for dog baiting

Only good picture of her because she was defs inbred or dropped on her head or something and was nonphotogenic as gently caress. Poor Smudgie. Sometimes when I've been drinking I have to take 5 mins and go cry because I miss her

That is a perfectly reasonable reaction I am sorry about poor Smudgie :(

My kitty (who left to investigate outside noises) was named Smudge by her foster parents!

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

you're all full of goof advice and way more capable of being sensible than I am currently so I'm going to quit mindlessly staring at internets and make like an earthworm before I get distracted by more kitties

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Sup fellow ladies how are my ladies doing today

let's get our tits out shall we? teehee

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Any women in this thread willing to chat with a friendly black man? I've got the first 3 seasons of home improvement on DVD.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Alan Smithee posted:

Sup fellow ladies how are my ladies doing today

let's get our tits out shall we? teehee

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Guys I don't know what to do. My dog is normally really quiet but she's becoming more vocal lately and she's starting to growl at stuff outdoors and I want to shut her up but then again she sounds exactly like an Ewok when she growls and it's cute and gently caress and I can't decide. :(

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Sonrisa posted:

Guys I don't know what to do. My dog is normally really quiet but she's becoming more vocal lately and she's starting to growl at stuff outdoors and I want to shut her up but then again she sounds exactly like an Ewok when she growls and it's cute and gently caress and I can't decide. :(

Bring her over to my house (I rent a room on the second floor of a condo). I've watched a lot of YouTube videos the dog whisperer has been the subject of. Shouldn't be anything I can't fix.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

If I'm somehow not dead by then I'll probably do something like this once I'm 50

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
same but i think i'm gonna get a breast lift.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
finally had my stupid blood test this morning

the lab tech had to stick me in both arms because she couldn't get a vein in one of them, so that was fun

finally I can drink again.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Sonrisa posted:

How old is your dog? If its temperament suddenly changed I would take it in for a check-up. If it's a really young dog it may just be maturing but if it's a few years old a check-up wouldn't hurt.

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Any women in this thread willing to chat with a friendly black man? I've got the first 3 seasons of home improvement on DVD.

Does this thread really have room for two friendly black men? If you stick around I feel like I need to take a heel turn. Maybe we can alternate.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Fisticuffs posted:

How old is your dog? If its temperament suddenly changed I would take it in for a check-up. If it's a really young dog it may just be mutating but if it's a few years old a check-up wouldn't hurt.

^^ how I read that.

Fisticuffs posted:

Does this thread really have room for two friendly black men? If you stick around I feel like I need to take a heel turn. Maybe we can alternate.

Dance off time.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fisticuffs posted:

How old is your dog? If its temperament suddenly changed I would take it in for a check-up. If it's a really young dog it may just be maturing but if it's a few years old a check-up wouldn't hurt.

I'm mixed race so if you're full black then yes.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

I am close to 100%, probably some mixing somewhere along the lines but I am so black that I have never met a black person irl with a darker skin tone than me. I had to endure so many bad jokes in public school.

poopkitty it is a possibility that mutation is causing behavioral changes but the only mutation that takes place after birth, as far as I'm aware of, is cancerous growths so I hope it is not that.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I'll post my picture ITT shortly and you can decide who should stay and who should go.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i never use tampons because i have an unreasonable fear of toxic shock syndrome

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fisticuffs posted:

I am close to 100%, probably some mixing somewhere along the lines but I am so black that I have never met a black person irl with a darker skin tone than me. I had to endure so many bad jokes in public school.

poopkitty it is a possibility that mutation is causing behavioral changes but the only mutation that takes place after birth, as far as I'm aware of, is cancerous growths so I hope it is not that.

I was raised by a black man. Does that count for something?

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

I can't say without knowing more. Hopefully there was a loving relationship between the two of you that has shaped the person you are today :)

LingcodKilla posted:

He's tattooed on my arm I loving love collard and mustard greens.

gently caress yeah man bitter greens are unfortunately very underrated

Fisticuffs fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 7, 2014

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fisticuffs posted:

I can't say without knowing more. Hopefully there was a loving relationship between the two of you that has shaped the person you are today :)

He's tattooed on my arm I loving love collard and mustard greens.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

Post your webcomic

Maybe when there's more content.

Avshalom posted:

i never use tampons because i have an unreasonable fear of toxic shock syndrome

I used to have that fear, and was also afraid of potentially touching my vagina. I got over both of those things.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
I make bad rear end collards. I'm making them for our Soul Food potluck this month so that all of my coworkers can enjoy the magic.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

poopkitty posted:

I make bad rear end collards. I'm making them for our Soul Food potluck this month so that all of my coworkers can enjoy the magic.

Japan eh? Got room on your couch?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Nessa posted:

Maybe when there's more content.

Ugh.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

LingcodKilla posted:

Japan eh? Got room on your couch?

Have you seen an apartment in Japan, lol?

• Locked thread